• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 3: @TEN

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense... Well its time to knock the dust off the 1st team. Prayers up that we don't suffer any injuries in a meaningless game. Not expecting much rust. TEN secondary is legit so should be exciting to see this new group of WRs take flight. Dobbs vs. Rudolph round 3 after that. If Dobbs doesn't get dealt after this week, then Hodges will go to the PS. Really would like to see Crief & Switz take a big leap in tonights game. Haven't seen much from either yet. But could be a calculated move. Other players had a lot more to prove leading up to this point.

Defense... Should see a lot more from the 1st team tonight. Looking forward to seeing Bush again. Is the OLB duo for real? Can the secondary show some promise?

Who's Hurting?
  • Diontae Johnson... Likely out. Undisclosed injury after PG2. Hip nagging? Tomlin will "leave light on".
  • Benny Snell... Doubtful. Groin injury.
  • Zach Gentry... Probable. Missed PG2 for undisclosed injury.
  • Devin Bush... Probable. Sat out PG2 due to shoulder injury.
  • Sutton Smith... Probable. Missed PG1 & PG2, and 17 consecutive days of TC due to abdominal injury.
  • Joe Haden... Very doubtful, despite Tomlin's comments saying everyone has a chance to play. Ankle injury suffered in camp. Targeting week 1 return. Still doing individual work in practices.

Last edited:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense... Well its time to knock the dust off the 1st team. Prayers up that we don't suffer any injuries in a meaningless game. Not expecting much rust. TEN secondary is legit so should be exciting to see this new group of WRs take flight. Dobbs vs. Rudolph round 3 after that. If Dobbs doesn't get dealt after this week, then Hodges will go to the PS. Really would like to see Crief & Switz take a big leap in tonights game. Haven't seen much from either yet. But could be a calculated move. Other players had a lot more to prove leading up to this point.

Defense... Should see a lot more from the 1st team tonight. Looking forward to seeing Bush again. Is the OLB duo for real? Can the secondary show some promise?

Who's Hurting?
  • Diontae Johnson... Likely out. Undisclosed injury after PG2. Hip nagging? Tomlin will "leave light on".
  • Benny Snell... Doubtful. Groin injury.
  • Zach Gentry... Probable. Missed PG2 for undisclosed injury.
  • Devin Bush... Probable. Sat out PG2 due to shoulder injury.
  • Sutton Smith... Probable. Missed PG1 & PG2, and 17 consecutive days of TC due to abdominal injury.
  • Joe Haden... Very doubtful, despite Tomlin's comments saying everyone has a chance to play. Ankle injury suffered in camp. Targeting week 1 return. Still doing individual work in practices.

OFC...establish the run, at some point look crisp...I don’t want to see a string of 3&outs.

DEF...Mostly interested in the secondary and Barron in coverage...Bush, we know what he can do, let him run around make a hit or two, and I would pull him after maybe 3 series.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OFC...establish the run, at some point look crisp...I don’t want to see a string of 3&outs.

DEF...Mostly interested in the secondary and Barron in coverage...Bush, we know what he can do, let him run around make a hit or two, and I would pull him after maybe 3 series.
Not entirely sure how many runs we'll see with Ben in there... I'm guessing Fichtner will let Ben throw the ball a lot.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam Kelly already taking advantage of his 1st team defense reps

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i hear right? i cant be the only one, twitter had to hear, i swear one of ben's "omaha's" was "anotonio"

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice by Tuitt. Team needs these plays from him this year.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dupree still almost missed the QB, even though they were laying on the ground after Tuitt got the safety.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Edmunds is going to be a tough cut.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it look to easy each catch on that drive.
They showed why they can succeed as a horizontal team and less vertical without Brown, and honestly that might be better if it keeps the defense off the field more.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not promoting it, but there were rumors from bouchette that snell wasnt safe.......because of edmunds
I heard that radio clip where he said that. I really hope they don't cut Snell already but Edmunds is really knocking on the door. Maybe they go 4 backs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that also. Edmunds deserves to stay.
think thats why they were working snell out before the game....even with a groin.

but TBH.......Tomlin never admits hes wrong with draft picks........he'll keep snell

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that radio clip where he said that. I really hope they don't cut Snell already but Edmunds is really knocking on the door. Maybe they go 4 backs.
its a rb, you keep the better player.......

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Bud has his best year as a pro with him being motivated for a contract. Maybe 8-10 sacks as a hopeful, then let some other sucker pay big money for him.