• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-SummerSlam thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Doobster shuffle…

o0b5v.png

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the Doob Stunner???

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wutcha gonna do BROTHER! When Doobster-mania runs wild on YOUUUUUUUUU?

2z5khmq.png

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching RAW last night, I still have zero interest in Summerslam.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching RAW last night, I still have zero interest in Summerslam.

It was a disappointing way to promote a PPV, but I don't think the WWE cares about promoting PPV's anymore. They're all about the $9.99/month now.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually interested in Summerslam. Thought they've done an okay job getting it together, esp compared to the continuous stream of garbage we've seen since WM.

To me, a great PPV match is one where you truly don't know who the winner will be, there's been decent enough build-up, and the feud is believable. I think these matches fall into that category:

Cena v Brock
Brie v. Stephanie
Rusev v. Swagger
Reigns v. Orton

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hold on tight Doobster! If Punk gets up he's gonna hit ya with Doob to Sleep.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Singles Match

Champion - John Cena
Challenger - Brock Lesnar

WWE Intercontinental Championship - Singles Match

Champion - The Miz
Challenger - Dolph Ziggler

WWE Diva's Championship - Single's Match

Champion - A.J. Lee
Challenger - Paige

Lumberjack Match

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

Flag Match

Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

Singles Matches

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt - Luke Harper and Erick Rowen banned from ringside

Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns

Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon

I hope Lesnar wins only if that means he becomes more than an attraction. His attitude is what WWE needs right now, but if he is just going to disappear and come back for promos for PPV matches, I would rather Cena have the belt.

I want Dolph Ziggler to win along with everyone else. I think SummerSlam would be the perfect opportunity for him to get the push he deserves. The Miz disappeared and has come back. He never deserved it.

I sure hope AJ Lee wins. Paige has become boring. One of the Funkadactals should get the push to challenge the belt.

I think the lumberjack match limits Ambrose and Rollins - especially Rollins. I hope they have the match this time. I just think they are keeping themselves inside the ring when they have shined outside the ring.

The flag match will either be amazing or be a dud. I really am hoping it shines. I am excited about this rivalry.

I still don't get the Jericho-Wyatt rivalry.

I think Orton and Reigns will be the best match of the night. Orton will need to carry the match, but as long as they work to that BIG MOMENT.

That whole affair twist was retarded and unnecessary, but I think Brie-Steph matchup is a good one.

I think if the Cena-Lesnar, Miz-Ziggler, Rollins-Ambrose, and Orton-Reigns have good matches, it will be a great event. I feel these 4 are the ones that truly make up the PPV.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about the lumberjack match. Who is on Ambrose's side if its the usual half the lumberjacks help each of the guys? I can see the authority showing up at ringside and threatening anyone ready to give Rollins any punishment outside the ring.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Albert Del Rio to TNA more than likely. Supposedly TNA said that they would give him the heavyweight strap immediately after his 90 day no wrestling clause is done with WWE. The days of Bobby Lashley are coming to end, Thank God. Also, Kurt Angle is trying his best to get back to the WWE, but Vince McMahon isn't the biggest fan of Angle. We shall see.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Albert Del Rio to TNA more than likely. Supposedly TNA said that they would give him the heavyweight strap immediately after his 90 day no wrestling clause is done with WWE. The days of Bobby Lashley are coming to end, Thank God. Also, Kurt Angle is trying his best to get back to the WWE, but Vince McMahon isn't the biggest fan of Angle. We shall see.

He must still be getting paid to the end of his contract, seems like that kind of clause is only after the contract runs out.