• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-SummerSlam thread

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dig it.

Doobster's predictions...

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins: lumberjack match: doesn't matter, Seth retains the MITB, chances are the LBJ's f over Ambrose over.

The Miz © vs Dolph Ziggler: for the love of God, please let Dolph win this one. I can't stand having an IC who can't take hits to his face. What a joke. Plus Dolph deserves a push.

AJ Lee © vs Paige: AJ is my fav on the entire WWE roster, buy Paige needs this one bad. AJ wins and Paige gets buried. WWE won't bury Paige. Paige wins this one, but AJ doesn't need the Divas title anyways. She's bigger than the whole Divas division.

Jack Swagger vs Rusev: Swagger needs the push more than anything. I'm sick of Rusev. It's Summer Slam, we need a REAL AMERICAN to win this shit. It's a flag match and I'll be damned if a Ruskie wins a flag match on U.S. soil!

Brie Bella vs Stephanie: this match would get no hype if not for Steph, seriously who gives a sh*t about Brie? I say Nikki turns on her sister for abandoning her and Steph wins the match.

Bray Wyatt vs Chris Jericho: Jericho lost to Fandango the last major PPV he competed in, I can't think of a single reason Jericho should win this match unless the WWE is completely stupid.

John Cena © vs Brock Lesnar: Brock beats Cena to a pulp but Cena pulls out a miracle win (probably kicks out of 5 F5's). Only to have Seth Rollins cash in the MITB and walk out of Summer Slamm as the NEW WWEWHC!

I agree with everything, but there's no way that Swagger wins. Rusev stays undefeated.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster's predictions...

Jack Swagger vs Rusev: Swagger needs the push more than anything. I'm sick of Rusev. It's Summer Slam, we need a REAL AMERICAN to win this shit. It's a flag match and I'll be damned if a Ruskie wins a flag match on U.S. soil!

I want a real american battle. Someone to replace swagger and his deadbeat that I can actually root for. They did say hogan wants back in, he even has the theme music.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Cena walks out of Summerslam as champion I'm giving up wrestling until the buildup for the Royal Rumble. The only caveat is if he has a full fledged heel turn and an alliance with Heyman or the Authority to get a cheap win. The heel turn is unlikely. If it's a straight up "over come the odds" Cena win I'm done for the year.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a real american battle. Someone to replace swagger and his deadbeat that I can actually root for. They did say hogan wants back in, he even has the theme music.

Hogan is on Raw this coming Monday in Portland.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be happy if Lana pops that blazer button and runs off flashing the red lace bra. Honestly, that is the only result anyone is hoping for from this flag match.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there may be hope on the horizon (might have to translate)

Jenn Sterger | Wrestling Noticiaz

I could buy into this one if Jenn took over a real american.

Actually first thought is her face is kinda like Stephanie McMahon, possible "twin" deal with the bellas.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever heard of SGT Slaughter, Iraqy sympathizer? (Slaughter turned on the USA and joined the Iron Sheik)

True but didn't he lose to Hulk Hogan in the end? I say America comes up big at Summer Slam...

#WeThePeople

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I have too much confidence in Swagger & not enough confidence in Rusev. I just think Swagger could use the push while Rusev is over with Lana. I say a lucky win for Swagger. Give Swagger & Murica our moment :salute: :usa2: :salute:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but didn't he lose to Hulk Hogan in the end? I say America comes up big at Summer Slam...

#WeThePeople

Yes he did at a PPV that WWE had to move to a smaller venue cause they couldn't sell tickets. If this is the end of this feud than Swagger wins but I'm not sure this is the end.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want Swagger and Dutch Mantel out of the way. You give america their moment when they like the ones fighting for our flag. They are force feeding us with these two.

Rusev and Cesaro would be a better feud if they could find an angle.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did at a PPV that WWE had to move to a smaller venue cause they couldn't sell tickets. If this is the end of this feud than Swagger wins but I'm not sure this is the end.

If the continue the feud after Summer Slam :L

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIGHT ON. lol

I will be happy if Lana pops that blazer button and runs off flashing the red lace bra. Honestly, that is the only result anyone is hoping for from this flag match.

I agree.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the American ever lost a flag match? I think Swagger stomps him and America wins. It will be a night for freedom.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only this were still the attitude era days....Lana would come out wearing just that red lace bra and it would pop open showing her puppies to the delight of all!!! :gaah:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Singles Match

Champion - John Cena
Challenger - Brock Lesnar

WWE Intercontinental Championship - Singles Match

Champion - The Miz
Challenger - Dolph Ziggler