• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Wargames 3 era....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Agree with most of the resutls but one:

Team Mcafee would have a Good pick to win over the UE....

1) McAfee is a World Class Heel. Untouchable on the Mic, Competant in the ring. Just Imagine the Wednesday night promo by him after the win.

2) This would be a perfect chance to call up the UE to the main roster.

3) Perfect time to split, or start it, of the UE.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Agree with most of the resutls but one:

Team Mcafee would have a Good pick to win over the UE....

1) McAfee is a World Class Heel. Untouchable on the Mic, Competant in the ring. Just Imagine the Wednesday night promo by him after the win.

2) This would be a perfect chance to call up the UE to the main roster.

3) Perfect time to split, or start it, of the UE.
McAfee "gets it" when it comes to knowing how to be a douchebag heel. It's the first time in a long time that somebody has since most just want to put themselves over.
They could've easily been up on the roster a while ago as there really hasn't been much more for them to accomplish for a while now. I feel though that they would be afterthoughts on the main roster in two months or so since none of them are really considered big guys that Vince loves.
I was surprised that they didn't split them during the WarGames match. I was figuring two of them would go heel and the other two would be faces and feud.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McAfee "gets it" when it comes to knowing how to be a douchebag heel. It's the first time in a long time that somebody has since most just want to put themselves over.
They could've easily been up on the roster a while ago as there really hasn't been much more for them to accomplish for a while now. I feel though that they would be afterthoughts on the main roster in two months or so since none of them are really considered big guys that Vince loves.
I was surprised that they didn't split them during the WarGames match. I was figuring two of them would go heel and the other two would be faces and feud.

Even have them lose, wonder what happened and then have Fish and Strong Turn

Couple Injury's according to the Game's wrap-up

Candice might have broke her arm. Wonder where that have happened
Bobby Lacerated his Elbow

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how McAfee just doesn't give a fuck. He's like "I don't care if I'm a 'celeb'. I'm doing all the crazy spots".

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how McAfee just doesn't give a fuck. He's like "I don't care if I'm a 'celeb'. I'm doing all the crazy spots".

That Swanton from the Cage was Epic. Needs to be in Wargame Lure.

Also Kross/Balor at New Evil year