• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antifa is the infant brother of the KKK. In their case they feel they are doing the world a favor by attacking those who don't share their views. Though I doubt they'll ever grow from their infancy I find it amazing the democrat party sprouts yet another hate group. I guess the KKK wasn't enough.

If you honestly feel as though the “Democratic Party” of today would be the same “Democratic party” that “sprouted the KKK” back in the day, then you clearly are ignorant of American history.

Republicans and trump supporters generally are.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt bother to read the article, did you? How very republican of you.

People were gathered peacefully at a bar, then assholes on the right instigated something by coming to the bar to “counter protest,” because the only people who seem to think that their voices matter these days are morons on the right, and when a journalist asked the police for help, the officer went against police policy and refused to help the journalist.

Trump’s America, 2019.
Too funny..to summarize.. a celebration of diversity turns violent by antifa members. Reporter covering the event gets punched among other disturbances such as blocking roads near a hospital. Later the antifa members gather at a bar and when members of the patriot prayer group show up to peacefully protest them the antifa members turn violent again.

This is the article you defend. Wow.. and you think Trump supporters are the problem. You defend acts of violence toward peace makers. Nice guy you are... and you call us ignorant.. next time double read the article before inserting head up your ass. Cant make this stuff up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you honestly feel as though the “Democratic Party” of today would be the same “Democratic party” that “sprouted the KKK” back in the day, then you clearly are ignorant of American history.

You are ignorant of history and buy that liberal flip lie

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt bother to read the article, did you? How very republican of you.

People were gathered peacefully at a bar, then assholes on the right instigated something by coming to the bar to “counter protest,” because the only people who seem to think that their voices matter these days are morons on the right, and when a journalist asked the police for help, the officer went against police policy and refused to help the journalist.

Trump’s America, 2019.
You buy that stupidity don’t you

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump made a comment that he should ask Barr to investigate Joe Biden’s foreign ties and suddenly like magic now the entire Left is saying presidential candidates shouldn’t be spied on

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@chillerdab- I'd like to try some reading exercises to help your reading comprehension skills so you don't look foolish in the future when replying.

175710822933831996_plvbaur8_c.jpg

Now, can you tell me what this passage means?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu can read on a 3rd grade level?? Two stars for you sir
Really just reaching out to Chillerdab. He got all screwed up when talking about an article posted earlier in the day. Sweet kid just needs a lesson or two. I'm just glad to help. Makes me feel good inside. Guess I got a soft spot inside.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is the same Democratic Party with a different group of people being used to achieve power.

For the party, it was never about race, it was always about power...just look at LBJ stating, “I’ll have those n**** voting Democratic for 200 years.”

ANTIFA is the new KKK, just with different victims. Why do you think they wear masks, just like the KKK wore the hood?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the same Democratic Party with a different group of people being used to achieve power.

For the party, it was never about race, it was always about power...just look at LBJ stating, “I’ll have those n**** voting Democratic for 200 years.”

ANTIFA is the new KKK, just with different victims. Why do you think they wear masks, just like the KKK wore the hood?

When Antifa starts lynching black folks and marching to the tune of Jews will not replace us... you might have a point.

Until then, its a false equivalency.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Antifa starts lynching black folks and marching to the tune of Jews will not replace us... you might have a point.

Same tactics my friend. I didn’t say they were equivalent but the methods are the same and they support the same party., the party of hate, the Democratic Party.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So until that happens, we should just ignore them? Is that what we should do with all domestic terrorist groups bent on using violence to shape the country into their ideals? As long as they aren't as bad as the KKK was when they were lynching folks, just let them be and hope they go away?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same tactics my friend. I didn’t say they were equivalent but the methods are the same and they support the same party., the party of hate, the Democratic Party.

So until that happens, we should just ignore them? Is that what we should do with all domestic terrorist groups bent on using violence to shape the country into their ideals? As long as they aren't as bad as the KKK was when they were lynching folks, just let them be and hope they go away?

While I dont agree with all of Antifa's tactics. Their mission is the polar opposite of the KKK or ant of the Alt Right talking points out there actually. So yes its a false equivalency to say they are doing the same thing the KKK did. Because again I have not heard of any late night social gatherings where thy are burning rainbows in anyone's yard.

Also Antifa generally shows up to counter protest the neo-nazis and alt right.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I dont agree with all of Antifa's tactics. Their mission is the polar opposite of the KKK or ant of the Alt Right talking points out there actually. So yes its a false equivalency to say they are doing the same thing the KKK did. Because again I have not heard of any late night social gatherings where thy are burning rainbows in anyone's yard.

Also Antifa generally shows up to counter protest the neo-nazis and alt right.

It isn’t the polar opposite at all. ANTIFA is about power and that was the KKK goal. You don’t think they gather and have meetings? So they don’t burn crosses. They use violence to try and gain power. They are the actual fascists. Same thing, different mask...all brought to you by the democrapic Party.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People on this board realize you have a personal vendetta because someone did you wrong and you are willing to take your hurt out on an entire class of people.

absolutely not, but as i have shown over and over again these illegals ( no matter where they come from ) cause way more problems then they solve and are hardly the innocent victims they are portrayed by the leftist

every illegal immigrant is a LAW BREAKER . i know you are all about race and cant see past it but it isnt about race in 2019 . but you still think its the 50"s

its really simple , come here legally , fix our laws to allow for it , and stop gaming asylum laws

i know one thing for sure , if these were potential Trump supporters your tune would change on a dime

every leading democrat a few years ago wanted the wall and tougher immigration ( or so they said ) and now that we have someone who actually does something about it , well principals be damned

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.