• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBC NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's uncle's neighbor's cousin's gardener smoked weed once, bringing marijuana legalization issue close to home

Really people ?
. Seems reparations have already begun in Philly. Ok... ill be serious for a minute... this Walgreens deserved every bit of this.. I mean who puts a Walgreens on South Street. Owners are the ones at fault just for it being there... aint that right chiller?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who pays for all
This ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much split

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's Rainfall Broke A 148-Year Record | DCist

Or, as the republicans on here suggest:

Yet another example of not global warming.

Thanks, Obama!

So according to liberalism and the climate change alarmists, we have been warming the world via CO2 increases since 1900 or so, but it took 148 years to cause more rain than the time before we were polluting the Earth with CO2?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Seems reparations have already begun in Philly. Ok... ill be serious for a minute... this Walgreens deserved every bit of this.. I mean who puts a Walgreens on South Street. Owners are the ones at fault just for it being there... aint that right chiller?

Oh I get it. You’re equating a store with a person.

In crazytown (common vernacular for South Philly, mind you), stores are the same as people, is that what you’re insinuating?

I mean, that idea - and definitely not you as a person - but that IDEA is one of the dumbest, batshit crazy, ass-backwards lines of reasoning I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Like the idea that corporations are people too.

Fucking stupid. Not you though. Just so we’re clear.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbdumb Drumpf is whinier and more petulant than even the brainless republican sycophants fooling themselves on here! That’s hard to do.

You lost. Give it up. Sad.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d2509abe4b0cfb595fd62e8

Dude.. just let it go. You are not going to change their minds. The only reason I even bother to check into this board at all these days is because I havent heard from Sty in a moment. He is old, so I do worry.

But reality is, I can't sit here and go yea team with people whom I have basically lost any respect for.

Peace Out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 facepalms in 4 minutes . absolutely hilarious

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. just let it go. You are not going to change their minds. The only reason I even bother to check into this board at all these days is because I havent heard from Sty in a moment. He is old, so I do worry.

But reality is, I can sit here and go yea team with people whom I have basically lost any respect for.

Peace Out.

I’m not interested in changing their minds.

I’m engaged in community service for the ignorant minority.

After all, even Dubya lost the popular vote.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 facepalms in 4 minutes . absolutely hilarious

It is hilarious how quick I can read the utter stupidity that is vomited up here on a daily basis.

Equally sidesplitting is how you are in awe of my reading prowess.

That’s perhaps even more telling, dontcha think?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, even sharkinva has basically told you that he has zero respect for you based on what you have posted here.

Sharkinva, who you have thoughtfully debated for years, since ESPN, says he cant come here any more based on the garbage that has been posted on this message board.

Have any thoughts on your role in the exodus of previously respected posters like sharkinva from the message board you oversee?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But reality is, I can't sit here and go yea team with people whom I have basically lost any respect for.

Peace Out.
No respect because we have different viewpoints. Hey, guess our mommas taught us differently on how to handle adversity. However I agree,,, aint no minds being changed.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hilarious how quick I can read the utter stupidity that is vomited up here on a daily basis.

Equally sidesplitting is how you are in awe of my reading prowess.

That’s perhaps even more telling, dontcha think?
Your only ammo. The face palm. Too funny.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace Out.

see this was one of my fears about the politics board . this is why i so often said use the SportsHoopla forum (politics ) . because in the end it would turn into an insult fest and people would get hurt feelings about a political POV

you following the redskins team shouldnt be affected about how people here feel about politics . it should be separate. and fans all over the US of the skins have differing opinions on politics . you lost respect for them too ?

i dont expect to change anyones mind unless they are open to it . you shouldnt either

all to often pride makes owning up to things impossible

your politics doesnt affect my friendship with you or anyone else here and the reverse should also be true

if it does then i cant help you or anyone else for that matter

but what i can do is just end the thread and ban politics from the board

now quote me if i am wrong but i am fairly certain when i shut down this thread before you were one of the ones who wanted it back . you said you liked talking with the people here because you valued their opinions

i mentioned about simply posting on regular threads but you said you couldnt do that because as long as snyder owns the team it will always be the same

i post on regular threads and i think it keeps things in perspective . perhaps you should try that . but if you cant bring yourself to do that there is nothing i can do

i am going to mull it over but i think i am going to simply close the thread and ban politics from the board

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it. You’re equating a store with a person.

In crazytown (common vernacular for South Philly, mind you), stores are the same as people, is that what you’re insinuating?

I mean, that idea - and definitely not you as a person - but that IDEA is one of the dumbest, batshit crazy, ass-backwards lines of reasoning I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Like the idea that corporations are people too.

Fucking stupid. Not you though. Just so we’re clear.
Thought you would respond to my comparison of store minding it's own business and man minding his own business and both being pummeled in their own right. However, I believe the store actually deserved it,,, I mean you seen their prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.