• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comey’s FBI sent undercover agents to spy on the Trump campaign.

It’s a stunning revelation of the lengths the Obama administration went.

Instead of a phony Russia collusion investigation, we actually need to investigate how this whole hoax started.

What's truly stunning is your use of "collusion." Clearly you've been duped, so let the healing process begin.

Repeat this to yourself or if possible in a group setting (groups are better)

"Hi, I'm known as skinsdad.

Everyone must respond to this in unison with..

"Hi Skinsdad!"

Then you state...

"I've been had, I've been took, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, fooled and duped!" Bullshit didn't land on politicians, it landed on me!

Goode-luck in your recovery!:D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Netanyahu, on this one! In a place where they never belonged, this would solve a lot of uncalled for issues and totally piss off a lot of other people. (don't worry they will self identify):D

Netanyahu Begins Calling For Israeli Return To Ancient ...
https://www.theonion.com/netanyahu-begins-calling-for-israeli-return-to-ancient-1825925581
JERUSALEM—Declaring that it was long past time for his people to live once again on their ancestral soil, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly began calling Thursday for the Israeli return to their ancient homeland of Iran. “The land of Iran has long been part of our heritage, and we implore the international community to work with us to ensure its return to the independent Jewish ...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone should ask JoeBiden if he knows where the billions of dollars that the Obama/Biden administration gave to the illegitimate government of Iran went?

Earlier today, we targeted Hamed Ahmed Khudari in Gaza. He was responsible for transferring Iranian money to Hamas and Islamic Jihad. The funds were used to build the hundreds of rockets recently fired at Israel. Iran will need to find a new money man in Gaza.

Another Obama failure

It was their money and we no longer had any rights to hold it.

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America ...
fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats finally got control of the modern political machine and they proved to be completely corrupt.

How are progressives not completely ashamed?
Spying on congress and American businessmen.
Laundering money to liberal NGOs.
Using our ports for human smuggling.

Obama's white house was the most corrupt in history.

Most corrupt administration in U.S. history
mostcorrupt.com/Most-Corrupt-Administrations.html

The 10 worst U.S. presidents: Besides Trump, who do ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2018/02/20/the-10-worst-presidents.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...they soared because you can’t make a profit insuring the people who we know can’t pay for illnesses that WILL kill them. It may sound callous but it is foolish to spend millions on an extra couple of months.

So basically, preserve life...until...birth!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but does he take credit when his policies don't work (like maybe that disaster ACA)? Because apparently DGF say all Presidents do except Trump. Trump just crawls under a rock, according to him, which in itself is reflective of the poster. Trump is a lot of things, but a crawler under a rock guy? I don't think so. I wish he would sometimes...

I have no idea why you still don't get this but I'm getting a bit tired of the constant cheap shots you are sending my way. I said very clearly that Trump took full credit for the rise in the stock market, then crawled under the bed when asked about the market when it tanked. You keep deflecting to other "Policies" when I was only referring to his comments with regard to the stock market.

My assessment is 100% correct and I have never seen another President do this. I acknowledge other Presidents take full credit for other things such as the economy or job figures but I have never seen another President take this approach with the stock market returns. Again the reason for this is they all understood the President has very little effect on market returns, and of course unlike this stupid President they also understood if you take full credit for the highs you then own the lows.

If you have seen this sort of behavior from other Presidents, again with specific quotes taking full credit for stock market returns only and not other policies, I invite you to provide them. Again I'm not talking about a random quote in the middle of a discussion about other positives such as job rates, I'm sure you can find one or two from Obama and others. No I'm talking about a President constantly bragging about how the stock market records were all on him. So far all I've seen is Dad crawling under the bed when I asked him to back up his claim that Obama did it too and a hit piece reptec that did not include the words stock market in the entire article.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why you still don't get this but I'm getting a bit tired of the constant cheap shots you are sending my way. I said very clearly that Trump took full credit for the rise in the stock market, then crawled under the bed when asked about the market when it tanked. You keep deflecting to other "Policies" when I was only referring to his comments with regard to the stock market.

My assessment is 100% correct and I have never seen another President do this. I acknowledge other Presidents take full credit for other things such as the economy or job figures but I have never seen another President take this approach with the stock market returns. Again the reason for this is they all understood the President has very little effect on market returns, and of course unlike this stupid President they also understood if you take full credit for the highs you then own the lows.

If you have seen this sort of behavior from other Presidents, again with specific quotes taking full credit for stock market returns only and not other policies, I invite you to provide them. Again I'm not talking about a random quote in the middle of a discussion about other positives such as job rates, I'm sure you can find one or two from Obama and others. No I'm talking about a President constantly bragging about how the stock market records were all on him. So far all I've seen is Dad crawling under the bed when I asked him to back up his claim that Obama did it too and a hit piece reptec that did not include the words stock market in the entire article.
Wanna know why I'm harping on you? Because you represent the type of person that gives credence to those that claim that all the bitching about Trump is fake news. As I have said, this is a fake issue. You don't need to be beating him up over this as there are plenty of real issues he has. I have seen this sort of behavior in every president. But your hate is so deep that you don't care if the claims are valid or not or if any rights or laws are violated in going after him. That's what bothers me. Because if you are willing to violate his rights or use manufactured issues to bring him down, then you are also willing to violate my rights. And I have a real problem with that line of thinking.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's truly stunning is your use of "collusion." Clearly you've been duped, so let the healing process begin.

Repeat this to yourself or if possible in a group setting (groups are better)

"Hi, I'm known as skinsdad.

Everyone must respond to this in unison with..

"Hi Skinsdad!"

Then you state...

"I've been had, I've been took, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, fooled and duped!" Bullshit didn't land on politicians, it landed on me!

Goode-luck in your recovery!:D

Are you even serious with this? For 2 plus years you have been whining about Trump rigging the election by colluding with the big bad soviets. Now that your savior let you down you act like you never did. Moon walking away, quickly, from your continued over-played out theory.

Whats in the water the democrats are drinking. Now Pelosi is saying that if Trump loses in 2020 he might not accept results. WTF has this bitch been doing since november of 2016? It’s so comical to listen to these people it’s actually scary.

And guess what... you’ll have an answer as to why this isnt derangement at its finest. To call out skinsdad after two and a half years of your BS is borderline on derangement as well.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what bothers me. Because if you are willing to violate his rights or use manufactured issues to bring him down, then you are also willing to violate my rights. And I have a real problem with that line of thinking.

You have just explained in a few short sentences what people actual problem with Trump and his agenda are even though i know you did not intend to. If he can declare entire populations as a threat to the nation. If he can declare people of the LGBTQ community as unfit to serve in our military, or the press that doesnt favor his opinion as enemy of the people. Whats to stop him from declaring single moms, black people or left handed plumbers as the next group of undesirables. What other laws that he simply doesnt like, is he willing to ignore or tell people to violate and when does that affect those of us who are not on his shit list now, but will never be a part of his designated worthy peoples list??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"From this day forth, I declare that all legally approved investigations shall be henceforth known as spying!"__ Dad
Nice spin sty

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A
re you even serious with this? For 2 plus years you have been whining about Trump rigging the election by colluding with the big bad soviets. Now that your savior let you down you act like you never did. Moon walking away, quickly, from your continued over-played out theory.

Whats in the water the democrats are drinking. Now Pelosi is saying that if Trump loses in 2020 he might not accept results. WTF has this bitch been doing since november of 2016? It’s so comical to listen to these people it’s actually scary.

And guess what... you’ll have an answer as to why this isnt derangement at its finest. To call out skinsdad after two and a half years of your BS is borderline on derangement as well.
His response is comical

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Sty, we all know that the real issue with the ACA was that it was called Obama Care, and that alone means it needs to end in the minds of some. Our current President is so butt hurt over Obama making fun of him, that he is determined to destroy anything associated with Obama.

Nobody cares ACA goes by. Here are a few issues with the ACA:

1- individual mandate forces people to buy a product or be penalized, not taxed. It isn’t a tax because every member that passed it said there would be no tax associated with it. This is the problem with the SCOTUS. At times, they don’t actually listen to what was passed. This is why context matters.

2- forcing insurers to cover pre-existing conditions is not fair to the business. Forcing insurers to continue to cover people that find a condition while being covered would be far more appropriate.

Not everything in the ACA was bad. I am a big fan of allowing children to stay on their parents insurance until 26.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this seems to be a hot topic I'm going to ask this question, just to see how many of you al know what's at stake.

When it comes to healthcare insurance, what is the overwhelming reason not to create a national healthcare plan for all?

Some things to keep in mind.
1. Free market is the reason it should be done because the free market plan if failing.
2. It's not because of rationalized care
3. It's not because the federal gov't will somehow ruin all attempts.
4. There are no political impediments
5. it has everything to do with what this country is supposed to be all about.
Good-luck to all responders, it's not a trick question of any kind, it's not about democrats or republicans and there's ONLY one correct answer!

1- the free market was fine and would be better if we could go across state lines.

2- It is and should be.

3- every government ruins everything.

5- this country is supposed to be all about liberty.

The correct answer is get the government out of the way. Let the people live and die by the choices they make.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares ACA goes by. Here are a few issues with the ACA:

1- individual mandate forces people to buy a product or be penalized, not taxed. It isn’t a tax because every member that passed it said there would be no tax associated with it. This is the problem with the SCOTUS. At times, they don’t actually listen to what was passed. This is why context matters.

2- forcing insurers to cover pre-existing conditions is not fair to the business. Forcing insurers to continue to cover people that find a condition while being covered would be far more appropriate.

Not everything in the ACA was bad. I am a big fan of allowing children to stay on their parents insurance until 26.

If you drive without insurance, you get fined. And the reality is, some people choose to take the fine rather than purchase insurance because the fine was less than the insurance over the year.

The most important part of the ACA was that companies could not deny you coverage, or charge you more based on a pre-existing condition.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A
re you even serious with this? For 2 plus years you have been whining about Trump rigging the election by colluding with the big bad soviets. Now that your savior let you down you act like you never did. Moon walking away, quickly, from your continued over-played out theory.

Seriously dude??? show me once where I've said anything other than collusion wasn't a crime. I know that you're feeling are hurt because I've destroyed your foolish notion than you're some logical savant, but damn dude this is truly some next level shit!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know why I'm harping on you? Because you represent the type of person that gives credence to those that claim that all the bitching about Trump is fake news. As I have said, this is a fake issue. You don't need to be beating him up over this as there are plenty of real issues he has. I have seen this sort of behavior in every president. But your hate is so deep that you don't care if the claims are valid or not or if any rights or laws are violated in going after him. That's what bothers me. Because if you are willing to violate his rights or use manufactured issues to bring him down, then you are also willing to violate my rights. And I have a real problem with that line of thinking.

if you think I'm the only person that is taking issue with this behavior you are sadly mistaken my friend. A whole lot of people have had plenty to say about this. You should do a quick search on the topic before attacking me again. Others have spoken up because they understand taking full credit for the record highs while failing to acknowledge the 7-year run up that made those highs possible is complete horseshit. We also understand the market does what the market does and the President has little to do with returns . This is a pointed conceded by reptec earlier in the thread.

You asked didn't earlier why other Presidents failed to address the drop in the stock market on their watch.. It's as if you're not even listening to what I've been saying.. No other President has constantly taken credit for the record highs. As I have said repeatedly they understood when you constantly take total credit for the highs you now own the dip. Since no other President has been seen constantly taking full credit for the highs they have no obligation to then explain the drop. This is not a difficult concept to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.