• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the reality..

We have a situation where a sitting US President may in some way be beholden to a foreign power. A Power that has spent decades trying to destroy the American way of life.

I have admitted the Clinton thing was handled poorly. But i dont care why this investigation got started.. I care that it is either proven or disproven that our President is beholden to Putin. The Clinton probes were just as partisan and were called for by people in congress who wanted nothing more than to have her not be President.

Sorry if I think finding out the Truth, and making sure this type of thing doesnt happen again is more important than partisan fighting that we are seeing right now. We do have proof that there was a conspiracy to try and tilt our elections, we dont currently have all the players in that conspiracy. I for one am willing to wait and see WHO all was involved.

Trump isn’t beholden. That is the thing...he can always turn on them.

The Clinton probes had a shit ton of evidence.

I don’t care how the investigation into Russians got started. I do care that we have drug American citizens into it...if the means they are drug were by less than Constitutional means.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump isn’t beholden. That is the thing...he can always turn on them.

The Clinton probes had a shit ton of evidence.

I don’t care how the investigation into Russians got started. I do care that we have drug American citizens into it...if the means they are drug were by less than Constitutional means.

Well I guess we will find out, unless the President has his way and the probe is ended prematurely.

And I agree, I dont think Trump is directly involved. I do think some in his inner circle might end up under the gun. And that to me will be the big moment. How he handles it if say that meeting with Russians involving his son and son in law comes under scrutiny.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What actions and words. I heard "conservatives" vilify the previous President because he would not use the term Radical Islamist. Our Current President cant even come out and say Russia is an Adversary. For months he has denied that Russia even tried to tamper in our elections. He FIRED one FBI director because he was looking into the Russian tampering, and now the Republicans are trying to Impeach Rosienstien basically for the same reason.

And lets call it what it is, this is no longer collusion, its a conspiracy to affect our elections and try to drive a division in our country. People in OUR government assisted in this conspiracy.

Monday should be interesting. So if they come out of that with Trump saying, well maybe Russia Owns Crimea now, might THAT actually make you question his relationship with Russia?? My guess is, as you have exhibited, nothing he does going forward would make you question his fitness to be President.

ok well lets look at actions , he moabed his ally syria when his force was in country . he backed out of the iran nuke deal , again with his ally . he is arming his enemy the ukraine . he called out germany for making a deal with someone we are protecting that country with . he kicked out a butt ton of diplomats and placed tougher sanctions on Russia . those arent the actions of a puppet

now if they come out and say russia owns crimea now would it change my mind ? no why ? because "wait till the election is over and i will have more flexibility " obama allowed it to happen , maybe as part of a deal . remember obama mocked miit romney about russia being our biggest concern and said the 70's called and wanted their foreign policy back

and what do you want to do ? invade crimea and take it back ? perhaps the smart move is to let it go since nato wont fight for it . hell most cant pay their dues

he fired an FBI director because he was insubordinate and was leaking to the press . the IG report clearly backed that up

and yes our govt did try to fix an election by trying to install HRC and then try a soft coup to otherthrow a duly elected president . it covered up the crimes of one candidate . it ignored the rigging of a primary by aformentioned candidate

and yes HRC used a fake dossier from russia via steele to influence the outcome of an election and sabotage that president in the execution of his duties

as for impeaching rothstein , that is congress and he should be impeached because he has refused to turn over records subpoenaed for an investigation . congress has oversight on the fbi and doj as the IG report showed by having information in it congressasked for yet hadnt been given

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok well lets look at actions , he moabed his ally syria when his force was in country . he backed out of the iran nuke deal , again with his ally . he is arming his enemy the ukraine . he called out germany for making a deal with someone we are protecting that country with . he kicked out a butt ton of diplomats and placed tougher sanctions on Russia . those arent the actions of a puppet

now if they come out and say russia owns crimea now would it change my mind ? no why ? because "wait till the election is over and i will have more flexibility " obama allowed it to happen , maybe as part of a deal . remember obama mocked miit romney about russia being our biggest concern and said the 70's called and wanted their foreign policy back

and what do you want to do ? invade crimea and take it back ? perhaps the smart move is to let it go since nato wont fight for it . hell most cant pay their dues

he fired an FBI director because he was insubordinate and was leaking to the press . the IG report clearly backed that up

and yes our govt did try to fix an election by trying to install HRC and then try a soft coup to otherthrow a duly elected president . it covered up the crimes of one candidate . it ignored the rigging of a primary by aformentioned candidate

and yes HRC used a fake dossier from russia via steele to influence the outcome of an election and sabotage that president in the execution of his duties

as for impeaching rothstein , that is congress and he should be impeached because he has refused to turn over records subpoenaed for an investigation . congress has oversight on the fbi and doj as the IG report showed by having information in it congressasked for yet hadnt been given

Trump connects Comey firing to Russia questions in NBC interview

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we will find out, unless the President has his way and the probe is ended prematurely.

And I agree, I dont think Trump is directly involved. I do think some in his inner circle might end up under the gun. And that to me will be the big moment. How he handles it if say that meeting with Russians involving his son and son in law comes under scrutiny.

That is my problem with this whole investigation. The investigation has affected his presidency in public perception and in getting things done. The democrats use it as an excuse to not do anything. They do not want to discuss things they are supposed to be for.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my problem with this whole investigation. The investigation has affected his presidency in public perception and in getting things done. The democrats use it as an excuse to not do anything. They do not want to discuss things they are supposed to be for.

I agree. But I will also point out that no one had a problem with affecting the presidency during the Clinton blow job hunt. Most of the people screaming the President should be allowed to do his job, were hoping and praying the man would get impeached and removed from office.

We currently have a President who's main goal is to deconstruct anything the previous President did first and foremost. His second concern is pandering to his base. He fired an FBI director, and then admitted on tape, that the Russia Probe was on his mind. And now, instead of his surrogates trying to fix the mess he created on the border, come up with a viable health care solution, the most important thing still appears to be... end the Russia Probe and show the rest of the world we are in fact the biggest bullies on the block.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" i want a man who is competent" is what he said . and the facts back him up . comey botched the HRC investigation , if he wasnt in on it . he didnt have the authority to exonerate HRC (lynch did )

the IG report again backs up his choice to fire him

And yet he admitted, he fired the man because of the Russia probe, on camera. So his BIAS was the reason he fired him, and he admitted as much.

I will go further and say, the Senates DEMANDS for all files from the Mueller probe, an on going investigation mind you, that may or maynot implicate the President or those close to him. This sounds more like an attempt to find out what they know and where they might be headed in order to cut the investigation off before it concludes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But I will also point out that no one had a problem with affecting the presidency during the Clinton blow job hunt. Most of the people screaming the President should be allowed to do his job, were hoping and praying the man would get impeached and removed from office.

We currently have a President who's main goal is to deconstruct anything the previous President did first and foremost. His second concern is pandering to his base. He fired an FBI director, and then admitted on tape, that the Russia Probe was on his mind. And now, instead of his surrogates trying to fix the mess he created on the border, come up with a viable health care solution, the most important thing still appears to be... end the Russia Probe and show the rest of the world we are in fact the biggest bullies on the block.

he was elected to do that . get rid of burdensome regulations , cut taxes , dump the iran deal . he didnt create the mess at the border , obama did and another reason he was elected . obama seperated families at the border and all those pics come from his time in office .published by a compliant media

of course the russian probe was on his mind and he did come right out and say it and good for him its a made up story

we do have a viable Health care solution and it will get done after the election because it looks like they need more of a majority in the senate since we have republicans like mccain and corker who vote for repeal under obama knowing it will get vetoed , and then when it actually comes to pass they go against their own constituency

i have ideas about healthcare i want to see implemented . national one payer system isnt one of them . and certainly not one where illegals get care over our citizens particularly the elderly or without the right to try law . i am all for covering previuos conditions , i am against any mandates i am for interstate coverage , health savings accounts , catastrophic ins . but no obamacare and no national health care . another reason i gave HRC the boot

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he admitted, he fired the man because of the Russia probe, on camera. So his BIAS was the reason he fired him, and he admitted as much.

I will go further and say, the Senates DEMANDS for all files from the Mueller probe, an on going investigation mind you, that may or maynot implicate the President or those close to him. This sounds more like an attempt to find out what they know and where they might be headed in order to cut the investigation off before it concludes.

or to make sure the investigation is on the up and up . congress has oversight and its there right and duty to do so

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or to make sure the investigation is on the up and up . congress has oversight and its there right and duty to do so

You realize, this would be like the chief of police firing the head of internal affairs because he heard IA might be looking into him... only a few thousand times worse.

Firing the head of the FBI, and having his buddies in the Senate working to kill the probe and trying to destroy or discredit news organizations sounds like the acts of a man who is totally innocent to me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize, this would be like the chief of police firing the head of internal affairs because he heard IA might be looking into him... only a few thousand times worse.

Firing the head of the FBI, and having his buddies in the Senate working to kill the probe and trying to destroy or discredit news organizations sounds like the acts of a man who is totally innocent to me.

if that were true but again there is a mountain of evidence that the FBI /DOJ were/are being corrupt in their investigations

now he fired an incompetent baboon , a right he does in fact have as head of the executive branch which both the DOJ/FBI fall under . the house and senate do in fact have oversight of the fbi and doj

there is a growing amount of evidence that both need that very oversight because of their corruption .

i am sorry but 2 years is plenty of time to come up with collusion

manafort was let go by Trump , so was flynn because flynn lied to the VP . a fact most have forgotten . manafort is charged with crimes that happened long before trump ran for office . pappadoupoulus said while drunk in a bar in britian he had "dirt on HRC from the russians " so what ? HRC had dirt with the steele dossier from the russians . did trump pay for the dirt ? not proven and in 2 years i think something would have come up

and how does he "stop " comey from anything by firing him ? comey is the only FBI agent alive who can investigate ? you think firing comey somehow stops mueller ? its a canard and again the IG report certainly gives plenty of support to trump about his firing

the truth is trump can fire sessions , rothstien muellerstrozk and page in addition to comey and mccabe that he already fired because he is head of the executive branch . that wouldnt be politically smart but he has that authority

we have a mid term election coming up in 5 months . typically one or both houses flip because the people sometimes get buyers remorse . they did that with obama or the winners get complacent and dont campaign hard enough

so pretty much if the republicans hold both houses then its an clear endorsement of trump and his policies . if not then the above scenario is in play with buyers remorse or complacency

and trump and his policies he put in place with executive orders or regulation reduction can all be undone by the next president . a fact obama must have missed on his way to the HRC coronation . a fact the press missed because they did everything to get HRC elected and when their BS polls didnt pan out they looked like fools

and the press in the US is nothing more then the propganda arm of the democratic party . dont believe me ? take up the challenge i gave you weeks ago . you will see it plain as day

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say there is a huge difference. Clinton had sex with his intern. That is like Mad Dog Mattie having sex with a private...except worse. In the military, it is called fraternization. In the Civilian world it is called sexual harassment. Did you know it is illegal under the UCMJ to cheat on your wife, so as commander in chief, he should be the example.

The previous POTUS did everything in his power to undo everything done in the prior 240 years. Obama wanted to “fundamentally” change the USA...his words, not mine.

He fired Comey because of incompetence. Just because Russia was on his mind, doesn’t mean it was his sole reason.

There is no mess at the border. The mess is in Congress. THe health care solution should be one of two things. The first is total liberty and we fend for ourselves (almost how it used to be). The second is single payer because those are the only two options where we are all equal.

He should show the world we are the biggest and baddest because we are. I just wish he was a little more Teddy and a little less Liberache.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that were true but again there is a mountain of evidence that the FBI /DOJ were/are being corrupt in their investigations

now he fired an incompetent baboon , a right he does in fact have as head of the executive branch which both the DOJ/FBI fall under . the house and senate do in fact have oversight of the fbi and doj

there is a growing amount of evidence that both need that very oversight because of their corruption .

i am sorry but 2 years is plenty of time to come up with collusion

manafort was let go by Trump , so was flynn because flynn lied to the VP . a fact most have forgotten . manafort is charged with crimes that happened long before trump ran for office . pappadoupoulus said while drunk in a bar in britian he had "dirt on HRC from the russians " so what ? HRC had dirt with the steele dossier from the russians . did trump pay for the dirt ? not proven and in 2 years i think something would have come up

and how does he "stop " comey from anything by firing him ? comey is the only FBI agent alive who can investigate ? you think firing comey somehow stops mueller ? its a canard and again the IG report certainly gives plenty of support to trump about his firing

the truth is trump can fire sessions , rothstien muellerstrozk and page in addition to comey and mccabe that he already fired because he is head of the executive branch . that wouldnt be politically smart but he has that authority

we have a mid term election coming up in 5 months . typically one or both houses flip because the people sometimes get buyers remorse . they did that with obama or the winners get complacent and dont campaign hard enough

so pretty much if the republicans hold both houses then its an clear endorsement of trump and his policies . if not then the above scenario is in play with buyers remorse or complacency

and trump and his policies he put in place with executive orders or regulation reduction can all be undone by the next president . a fact obama must have missed on his way to the HRC coronation . a fact the press missed because they did everything to get HRC elected and when their BS polls didnt pan out they looked like fools

and the press in the US is nothing more then the propganda arm of the democratic party . dont believe me ? take up the challenge i gave you weeks ago . you will see it plain as day

Dude you have written three or four master level thesis papers to explain away something that simply does not pass the smell test.

How long did the Bill Clinton investigation take?? How about Water Gate.. as well as a few other complicated government probes??

Again, look at this from an American standpoint and not from a my MAGA hat is to tight standpoint.

If, and again I stress IF, Trump did nothing.. great. But firing or trying to discredit everyone looking into this looks like a guilty man trying to cover up something. The Probe was originally about finding out what happened as Russia tried to interfere with our election process.

And at the end of the day, its actually BETTER for all parties involved for us to find out WHO in AMERICA was an active conspirator in this. And I feel safe in saying, if the subject of this probe were Obama or Clinton, you would be all over party line that they leave no stone unturned.

Fact.. we know Russia tried to corrupt our election
Fact.. we now KNOW people in the US were assisting or soliciting Russia help.

The reason to be so pressed for this to end is, the deeper they dig the more likely they find something. Now I dont think they will find something directly on Trump.. but I do think his kids were complicite. And the real question is, how does he as President handle that.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you have written three or four master level thesis papers to explain away something that simply does not pass the smell test.

How long did the Bill Clinton investigation take?? How about Water Gate.. as well as a few other complicated government probes??

Again, look at this from an American standpoint and not from a my MAGA hat is to tight standpoint.

If, and again I stress IF, Trump did nothing.. great. But firing or trying to discredit everyone looking into this looks like a guilty man trying to cover up something. The Probe was originally about finding out what happened as Russia tried to interfere with our election process.

And at the end of the day, its actually BETTER for all parties involved for us to find out WHO in AMERICA was an active conspirator in this. And I feel safe in saying, if the subject of this probe were Obama or Clinton, you would be all over party line that they leave no stone unturned.

The reason to be so pressed for this to end is, the deeper they dig the more likely they find something. Now I dont think they will find something directly on Trump.. but I do think his kids were complicite. And the real question is, how does he as President handle that.

So you don’t believe Comey should have been fired?

You don’t believe Storzyk should be fired?

You probably don’t think Lois Lerner should have been fired.

The problem with the investigation is it became about Trump.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don’t believe Comey should have been fired?

You don’t believe Storzyk should be fired?

You probably don’t think Lois Lerner should have been fired.

The problem with the investigation is it became about Trump.

I believe Comey was fired for protect the President reasons.

I believe Storzk needed to be off of the investigation. But if BIAS is going ot be a reason to fire some one, we need to fire every member of Congress as well.

The problem with the investigation is that it might expose Trump. But the reality is, if Trump was involved his ass needs to be impeached.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Comey was fired for protect the President reasons.

I believe Storzk needed to be off of the investigation. But if BIAS is going ot be a reason to fire some one, we need to fire every member of Congress as well.

The problem with the investigation is that it might expose Trump. But the reality is, if Trump was involved his ass needs to be impeached.

Do you believe there were grounds outside of Russia to fire Comey?

Storzyk wasn’t just biased. He openly admitted he was going to stop a presidential candidate from becoming POTUS. That alone means I would fire him.

Why should Trump be impeached? I would say it depends on what collusion he was part of. Collusion itself is not a crime. I am willing to bet if we look close enough, we can find collusion in nearly every candidate...I am willing to guarantee we would find it with Obama and Iran.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you believe there were grounds outside of Russia to fire Comey?

No, because until Trump came on the scene, there was no question in his work. So to me it was all about the Russia thing, and Trump told his flunkies... find me a reason to fire him so I can end this Russia probe.

Storzyk wasn’t just biased. He openly admitted he was going to stop a presidential candidate from becoming POTUS. That alone means I would fire him.

Despite his bias, he did nothing to end or stop Trumps presidency. He had a credible report that Trump might have been conspiring with Russia well before the election. And thats what it might actually be, conspiring. Collusion is the soft term used because its not a crime, conspiracy is. So he deserved to be fired no more than Trey gowdy for his biased hunt of Clinton.

Why should Trump be impeached? I would say it depends on what collusion he was part of. Collusion itself is not a crime. I am willing to bet if we look close enough, we can find collusion in nearly every candidate...I am willing to guarantee we would find it with Obama and Iran.

Well lets see, obstruction of justice if he fired Comey, and tries to have Rosenstein and Mueller fired to protect himself and his inner circle. Abuse of power might come in there as well. IF guilty of either of these, he should be impeached. But reality is, he wont because they are going to kill the Russia Probe within the next week or two in my opinion.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because until Trump came on the scene, there was no question in his work. So to me it was all about the Russia thing, and Trump told his flunkies... find me a reason to fire him so I can end this Russia probe.

Despite his bias, he did nothing to end or stop Trumps presidency. He had a credible report that Trump might have been conspiring with Russia well before the election. And thats what it might actually be, conspiring. Collusion is the soft term used because its not a crime, conspiracy is. So he deserved to be fired no more than Trey gowdy for his biased hunt of Clinton.

Well lets see, obstruction of justice if he fired Comey, and tries to have Rosenstein and Mueller fired to protect himself and his inner circle. Abuse of power might come in there as well. IF guilty of either of these, he should be impeached. But reality is, he wont because they are going to kill the Russia Probe within the next week or two in my opinion.

So drafting the exoneration letter weeks before the investigation being over isn’t a red flag? Changing your own work from a felony to absolutely nothing, and then making up the BS of intent isn’t a red flag? Then you don’t pursue obstruction of justice charges after subpoenaing her hard drives and records only to have her destroy them doesn’t throw up red flags on Comey’s character?

Here is my real theory on Comey. He was told by Obama, AG, to change the wording and to get Hillary off. As a fuck you to them, Comey then brought up the charges again once more evidence was found.

It isn’t obstruction, if they are let go with standing, like Comey was.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and i gave you the person HRC

Status
Not open for further replies.