• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tBZFQf--50]Guns n Roses Sympathy for the devil - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
axl does a good cover but Mick n the boys nailed it in 67

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8]The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil -HQ - YouTube[/ame]

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early in the morning. We all have our lapses until the adrenaline kicks in.

TY Otis welcome aboard been good reading your posts. We got a lot of good posters here on the board and a awesome Mod in Ford. Most of the Nasty Trolls have been flushed and they did it to themselves. Twist is awesome Troll smacker and it is fun to watch him work. Lots of guys here have known each other on the forum for years from back at the old Mouse ears board.

Welcome to our board from what I have seen of your posts you will be very welcome. Fresh perspective is always a good thing.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TY Otis welcome aboard been good reading your posts. We got a lot of good posters here on the board and a awesome Mod in Ford. Most of the Nasty Trolls have been flushed and they did it to themselves. Twist is awesome Troll smacker and it is fun to watch him work. Lots of guys here have known each other on the forum for years from back at the old Mouse ears board.

Welcome to our board from what I have seen of your posts you will be very welcome. Fresh perspective is always a good thing.

Thanks... So far I'm pretty damned happy. And yes - Ford so far has proven that he's got this thing well under control while allowing plenty of latitude for good natured back-and-forth banter. That's what I really come here for. I don't troll... and I have already learned how to use the ignore feature to avoid that.

Looking forward to the season... If nothing else, we are going to have PLENTY to talk about.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was alerted about people showing up here with less than honorable intentions. There were plenty of dooschebags on the Cowboys threads at FN too. Goes with the territory - especially for us Cowboys fans. We have more than our share of assclowns pretending they know anything about anything.

I will let my words speak for me. And - I promise - I'm a big boy. If I throw out a dumbass comment, I can take the heat.

Also - I am a bit of a sarcastic son of a bitch. You'll learn that too. Like I said - I don't take all this as seriously as I used to. Real life has a way of putting Jerry's bullshit in perspective.

Trust me - I have thick skin. And - I do not troll.

so your 1st disagreement with another Cowboys fan & you felt you needed to go to the board Mod??? :scratch:

then felt you needed to take your ball & go home? (well to the general board)

Maybe you should reevaluate what you wrote about yourself? :noidea:

Just a thought.

I have had disagreements with just about every poster on here. When you preach (on the general board) everyone should be allowed to post their thoughts. That includes those that don't think much of any of our posts. People are allowed to disagree with you (or your FN friends) as much as you are allowed to disagree with them. You don't really seem to thick of skin to me at all.

Just an observation.