• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 'Em Help Needed

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my pick 'em league, i'm waffling on a few games this week. Which way should i go on these? these are straight up winners -- no pointspreads involved.

Indy @pittsburgh
Detroit @ Oakland
CLE @ Denver
Tenn @carolina

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy -. Denver's D played them well thanks to Chris Harris blanketing T.Y., Pitt doesn't have that, and outside of the Denver game, the Indy O has been surprisingly decent. Can't bank on Pitt with the injuries piling up at RB and Rudolph under center.

Oak - Raiders playing strong, shockingly, and actually have a decent offense with Waller, Jacobs, and Williams back. Detroit still finds ways to lose games

Clev.- Brandon Allen, 3 year vet, through 3+4 teams, making his first start out of all that, is more than enough reason to take Clev. Although them being Cleveland, I get the hesitation.
Car - Panthers ran into a buzzsaw last week, but had been undefeated with Kyle Allen up till then. Don't think Tenn. can contain CMac, Samuel and Moore, nor do they have the offense to keep up.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy -. Denver's D played them well thanks to Chris Harris blanketing T.Y., Pitt doesn't have that, and outside of the Denver game, the Indy O has been surprisingly decent. Can't bank on Pitt with the injuries piling up at RB and Rudolph under center.

Oak - Raiders playing strong, shockingly, and actually have a decent offense with Waller, Jacobs, and Williams back. Detroit still finds ways to lose games

Clev.- Brandon Allen, 3 year vet, through 3+4 teams, making his first start out of all that, is more than enough reason to take Clev. Although them being Cleveland, I get the hesitation.
Car - Panthers ran into a buzzsaw last week, but had been undefeated with Kyle Allen up till then. Don't think Tenn. can contain CMac, Samuel and Moore, nor do they have the offense to keep up.

2nded

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my pick 'em league, i'm waffling on a few games this week. Which way should i go on these? these are straight up winners -- no pointspreads involved.

Indy @pittsburgh
Detroit @ Oakland
CLE @ Denver
Tenn @carolina
:think:

Indy
Oakland
Cleveland
Carolina

I've been wrong most weeks. You have a good chance of going 4-0 if you pick the opposite.:2cents:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Brisset hosed my first one, and the Brown's being the Browns hosed my second. .500, meh