• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Week Six ... FINAL TALLY ... We've Got A Brand New Winner !!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it seems like the Broncos have not played a game in months, it actually feels longer since they've won a game ...

Hopefully this mini bye will help the Broncos ... Hopefully

I'm using the powers invested in me by the football gods - a group of three giant pandas that also represent Earth in the Solar Federation - to correct a few faux pas :

Both Mingo ad Springsteen left a game blank on their list of choices .. Mingo forgot the Buffalo vs Giants and Springy forgot Mia vs Carolina ... I feel somewhat responsible because I usually check the posts, and somehow, these two omissions slipped by me .. I even viewed Ming's and gave a "thumbs up" for his pick of The Broncos beating KC ... I just flat out missed both omissions ..

No one in their right mind would have picked the Giants to beat Buffalo or the Panthers to beat Miami ...

I gave both Ming and SS wins ... If anyone would like to contest this, please file a grievance with The Football Gods .... I will double and triple check from now on to make sure nobody has left any blank spaces ..

Now, onto the big winner

We had a whopping SIX contestants end with 12 wins ... And it was ColoradoBuff who successfully picked the 'Boys and had the closest final score prediction ..

So CONGRATULATIONS COLORADO BUFF for the WEEK 6 win !!

The weekly winners are varied and spread out, a good indication at the expert talent here ..

... and while on the topic of prognostications, I will give a prediction right here and now:

NFLB is gonna kick some butt and be the toughest one to catch by the end of this race ..

Thanks to everyone for participating, and here's the big board after six weeks ... The numbers in parentheses are your Week Six wins ...

NFL Bronco - 62 ( 12 )
Mile High 64 - 62 ( 11 ) ... Winner Week 2, Week 3
Colorado Buff - 61 ( 12 ) ... Winner Week 6
Orange Crush - 60 (10 ) ... Winner Week 1
LGM - 60 ( 12 )
Femurov - 58 ( 12 )
Spirit - 58 ( 10 ) ... Winner Week 4
Springsteen - 56 ( 12 ) ... Winner Week 5
Mountain Bronco - 54 ( 10 )
Mingo - 46 ( 12 ) Missed Week 5
CDumler - 37 ( 0 ) Missed Week 5, 6
58 Crash - 16 ( 0 ) Missed Week 3, 4, 5, 6

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was generous - totally my fault. If I were in contention to win, I’d decline it.

But Mingo and I will accept the gift as part of the Seniors discount!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of a Russian election.
"Don't worry, we are here to make sure you press the correct button ... You government is here to help"

russian-election.jpg