• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies Vs Reds Series.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point jvett. Where re the stats guys when you need them? However, it's the managers fixation
about righties and lefties that can limit a players chances. Short sighted in my opinion. By the way A sports
writer mentioned that Ruf never had more than 3 starts in a row and that is not enough time to get a rythm
going. He also suggests that the Phillies should bench Howard for a while to see if Joseph has what it takes
at the plate.
Our future is not in Howard. We owe him nothing except big money.

Someone (who shall remain nameless) posted on here that Ruf was/is the problem not the managerial staff and had the temerity to poke fun at my posts blaming the FO and managerial staff for doing what they did to Ruf. According to that poster, this sports writer (bolded portion above) doesn't know what he is talking about either using the same logic. If they do the same thing to Joseph, they will most likely destroy another budding Phillies career getting the same poor production out of Joseph.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to load the bases here so Joseph can hit a walk off rally killer

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should punish slumping Franco by moving hot Goeddel and Joseph to 3rd and 4th in the lineup. Somebody has to be in sync with .343 Odubel, now 5th in NL hitting.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That crossed my mind earlier too. Watching the Phillies can lead to heightened delusional bipolar brain activity, and drugs. Ask Omar.
Heh. Well I don't know about bipolar disorder, but since you brought up drugs, ever since my mom's physical therapy ended for her shoulder surgery, I don't feel like an asshole taking her pills. Vicodin, codeine, and Perc's I could easily get cheaply down on Main Street in Newark, or if I was strapped for money, Market Street up in Wilm. But this Dilaudid. Holy shit. I never even heard of this stuff, but it's fucking better than morphine if you rail it. I haven't been able to piss or get a boner for like a week, but I don't give a fuck. I just might die with a smile on my face (and a bad nosebleed)

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Well I don't know about bipolar disorder, but since you brought up drugs, ever since my mom's physical therapy ended for her shoulder surgery, I don't feel like an asshole taking her pills. Vicodin, codeine, and Perc's I could easily get cheaply down on Main Street in Newark, or if I was strapped for money, Market Street up in Wilm. But this Dilaudid. Holy shit. I never even heard of this stuff, but it's fucking better than morphine if you rail it. I haven't been able to piss or get a boner for like a week, but I don't give a fuck. I just might die with a smile on my face (and a bad nosebleed)
,You are one twisted individual. Strapped for money? How about strapped for a brain!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll bet when all is said and done, we'll find out you've never taken any drugs in your lifetime and you've been screwing with us all all along. You're actually a freshman seminarian at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary after years of being a happily abused alter boy at the hands of Jerry Sandusky's 80-year old brother priest who's been recently nominated for Archbishop of the Newark diocese.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet when all is said and done, we'll find out you've never taken any drugs in your lifetime and you've been screwing with us all all along. You're actually a freshman seminarian at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary after years of being a happily abused alter boy at the hands of Jerry Sandusky's 80-year old brother priest who's been recently nominated for Archbishop of the Newark diocese.
You got everything right but two things- there's no such things as the Diocese of Newark, so there's no Archbishop. There IS, however, a Diocese of Wilmington, and I am happily abused every day, but it's not by Sandusky, it's by the Archbishop himself; Bishop Malooly
pix_BishopMaloolyBC.jpg

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got everything right but two things- there's no such things as the Diocese of Newark, so there's no Archbishop. There IS, however, a Diocese of Wilmington, and I am happily abused every day, but it's not by Sandusky, it's by the Archbishop himself; Bishop Malooly
View attachment 118899

No Diocese of Newark? God damn godless people down there. Even an atheist like me know folks need prayer, priestly personal attention, and sex advice. Wow, that Malooly's a sweet looking dude. Nothing wrong with starting at the top.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Diocese of Newark? God damn godless people down there. Even an atheist like me know folks need prayer, priestly personal attention, and sex advice. Wow, that Malooly's a sweet looking dude. Nothing wrong with starting at the top.
or the bottom:cool2:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I bet I am feeling better than you right now
That is only because your twisted brain tells you that. I am feeling better than you because I am not like you.
Grow up before it's too late!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Joseph playing first, batting cleanup today. This is your chance Tommy, don't fuck it up or the Phillies management will Ruf you up for the next 5 years

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Joseph playing first, batting cleanup today. This is your chance Tommy, don't fuck it up or the Phillies management will Ruf you up for the next 5 years
dude you do realize we're playing the Marlins now right?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should we be afraid of the Marlins?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. I never even heard of this stuff, but it's fucking better than morphine if you rail it. I haven't been able to piss or get a boner for like a week, but I don't give a fuck. I just might die with a smile on my face (and a bad nosebleed)

You can't bone without a boner. You don't give a fuck? Oh, I forgot, you're with Malooly.