• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies Vs Reds Series.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't bone without a boner. You don't give a fuck? Oh, I forgot, you're with Malooly.
I wouldn't trade all the fucking sexual experiences of the world for the rush that hits after a line of these small fuckers. Honestly, I've never seen pills so small, but at least it doesn't irritate my nasal septum as much

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade all the fucking sexual experiences of the world for the rush that hits after a line of these small fuckers. Honestly, I've never seen pills so small, but at least it doesn't irritate my nasal septum as much

Holy shit, you won't survive to see the Phils next parade. Haven't you seen recent news reports on the dangers of doctor prescriptions? On the other hand, maybe you're full of shit.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, you won't survive to see the Phils next parade. Haven't you seen recent news reports on the dangers of doctor prescriptions? On the other hand, maybe you're full of shit.
I'm fine. I promise

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I canceled the emergency chopper.
Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I am running out of pain pills. I had maybe six 2 MG D's, seven 5 MG perc's, and eight 7.5/300 Vic's. I'm all out of Tylenol w/codeine. So, instead of rationing it like a pussy would do, I decided I'm going to take 2 huge doses. Snorted 4 of the Dilaudid's, 3 of the perc's, and took orally three of the Vic's. That's 8 mg of Hydromorphone I got all at once, 15 mg of oxycodone all at once, and then the hydrocodone will be released slowly to help with the come down. Basically, this is like being slightly drunk, in a hot tub, after getting your dick sucked, and just receiving news that you won the Powerball- times about 10. Seriously, you've got to try this. Of course, all good things must come to an end. I'll probably finish off the supply tomorrow night, and then go back to my boring life as a college student. but still
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think you will live to be 40? Do you even care?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I am running out of pain pills. I had maybe six 2 MG D's, seven 5 MG perc's, and eight 7.5/300 Vic's. I'm all out of Tylenol w/codeine. So, instead of rationing it like a pussy would do, I decided I'm going to take 2 huge doses. Snorted 4 of the Dilaudid's, 3 of the perc's, and took orally three of the Vic's. That's 8 mg of Hydromorphone I got all at once, 15 mg of oxycodone all at once, and then the hydrocodone will be released slowly to help with the come down. Basically, this is like being slightly drunk, in a hot tub, after getting your dick sucked, and just receiving news that you won the Powerball- times about 10. Seriously, you've got to try this. Of course, all good things must come to an end. I'll probably finish off the supply tomorrow night, and then go back to my boring life as a college student. but still
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

You may need the chopper by morning. You're mixing too much stuff. I have no idea about the crap you say you're taking. I'm only into Ibuprofen and st. Joe's aspirin for children meds. lol. Or maybe a pot hit if I'm feeling dangerous. You should speak to Prince about your successes. Again, you're probably babbling.