• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PHILLIES FEARSOME 4

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fish had their chance for chum-substitute last night with a #5 starter just coming off the DL and a 23 year old just being called up from AAA.

WTF. Greg Dobbs bats a tepid .250 for the Phils the last two years and now with the fish he's Ty Fucking Cobb batting .340.

No shit man. I guess a change a scenery did him good. :shocked:

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
The fish had their chance for chum-substitute last night with a #5 starter just coming off the DL and a 23 year old just being called up from AAA.

WTF. Greg Dobbs bats a tepid .250 for the Phils the last two years and now with the fish he's Ty Fucking Cobb batting .340.

needed a change i guess lol morning jb

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
still need that bat brother..our out fielders blow

No excuses really for having .250 hitting outfielders in Citizens Bank Park. Their defense is average but not stellar. Please Uncle Charlie, platoon Ibanez-Mayberry in LF and Francisco-D Drown in RF.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
No excuses really for having .250 hitting outfielders in Citizens Bank Park. Their defense is average but not stellar. Please Uncle Charlie, platoon Ibanez-Mayberry in LF and Francisco-D Drown in RF.

when is dom coming back

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
still need that bat brother..our out fielders blow

D:typing:om is in Triple A and I guess he would have to find a roster spot in order to get sent back up to the bigs. But the way the DL has been like a turnstile so far this season, I imagine a spot could open up for him by the time I finish typing this sentence.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
later gents catcha tomorrow hopefully the rest of the crew gets here..they are a little slow

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sardinha had a chance to help break it open in the second against Johnson. But no big hit from him. We miss Chooch in the lineup.

I see the Philadelphia Union soccer team has a "Carlos Ruiz" on the roster. Chooch better NOT be moonlighting! I thought he had a sore back! W T F !