• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers 1/12/14 | 7:00pm

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon cobie, off the ledge buddy :). it's one game. it's a back to back situation, 95% of coaches in the league start the backup one of the games in a back to back unless it's april and they need a playoff spot. and downie has been just about as useless as rosehill the past few games, i have no problem with the benching.

flyers miss read big time though. in all phases of the game. hopefully he comes back soon.

I was at the game and when i saw emery start i couldnt believe it for two reasons. First is Mase has beaten the Rags two games in a row and secondly the Rags dont score very much when playing big goalies. The back to back doesnt really mean as much here as it was a 1pm game the day before and Mase only played two periods.

I will agree we miss Read plenty but i think we miss Rinaldo just as much. Hopefully we get out of this two game slide and get back to winning next game i dont want to see a long streak like the beginning of the season.

At least i got to see Luke Schenn pound Carcillo and B Schenn beat Moore at the end of the game made that game a little more tolerable.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh by the way it wouldve been nice if we could cover the high slot at any time in the first period last night