• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PG returns to the dunk contest: "I think I owed it to my fans"

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a basketball player, he does far exceed me. I agree
Sorry but being a great player does not make you a great person. Anyone who is not a fucken idiot knows that.

I would put teachers, firefighter, police officers, military people, engineers, doctor as more important than athletes.

Would LeBron make a good custodian? I have my doubts.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a basketball player, he does far exceed me. I agree
Sorry but being a great player does not make you a great person. Anyone who is not a fucken idiot knows that.

Are you a fucken idiot ?? get off the pookie pipe buddy, So basketball can't change somebodies life & make them a better person in, Basketball is about teaching & discipline wich change the lives of many trouble youth & grown ups also. The same way martial arts, I know because I practiced it for over 10 years.

I would put teachers, firefighter, police officers, military people, engineers, doctor as more important than athletes.

Being more important because of what you do has nothing to do with who is a better person, this is a totally different topic, but if you wan to go that route sure, you have a lot of teachers, engineers police officers, & doctors who have all committed crimes past present & will in the future. Does this make them better people just because of their careers ??

2nd Nobody is talking about these subject being a better person than a basketball player, everybody has different personalities & raised different, You can be any of those & still be an awful human being, but the point here is you think you're a better person than Paul George wich is laughable. Now stay on topic please. :laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a fucken idiot ?? get off the pookie pipe buddy, So basketball can't change somebodies life & make them a better person in, Basketball is about teaching & discipline wich change the lives of many trouble youth & grown ups also. The same way martial arts, I know because I practiced it for over 10 years.

Being more important because of what you do has nothing to do with who is a better person, this is a totally different topic, but if you wan to go that route sure, you have a lot of teachers, engineers police officers, & doctors who have all committed crimes past present & will in the future. Does this make them better people just because of their careers ??

2nd Nobody is talking about these subject being a better person than a basketball player, everybody has different personalities & raised different, You can be any of those & still be an awful human being, but the point here is you think you're a better person than Paul George wich is laughable. Now stay on topic please. :laugh3::laugh3:[/QUOTE

Hey fucken asshole, basketball is about those things I agree but being a great player does not make you a great person. Look at Allen Iverson, Dennis Rodman, etc

You are making the assertion that because he is a great athlete he is a better person than anyone here. Based on what is he a better PERSON?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fucken asshole, basketball is about those things I agree but being a great player does not make you a great person. Look at Allen Iverson, Dennis Rodman, etc

You are making the assertion that because he is a great athlete he is a better person than anyone here. Based on what is he a better PERSON?

You just proved pretty much what I said that just because you have a certain career doesn't always translate in to a good person, I even mentioned it with your Doctors,Engineers, Police, Firefighter etc. This is the same thing in basketball your going to have guys that are Idiots & just didn't quite plan out. And honeslty Allen Iverson had his issues but he is not a murderer or a child moles ter, he has a good heart & is a real cool dude who is not afraid to ask for help when he needs it & is a great father to his children, unlike Dennis Rodman who left his mom for 5 years on the street.

And second when did I say his a better person than anyone on here, I said just you & you wanted to compare yourself as a better person then him, just because he had some issues with child abortion you call him a scumbag & douche, wow really ?? cant you come up with something more coherent ?? I'm pretty sure PG has done more charity for his community than you will ever have, but if you think you're a better person than PG hey whatever wags your puppy tail, keep living in LALA Land.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just proved pretty much what I said that just because you have a certain career doesn't always translate in to a good person, I even mentioned it with your Doctors,Engineers, Police, Firefighter etc. This is the same thing in basketball your going to have guys that are Idiots & just didn't quite plan out. And honeslty Allen Iverson had his issues but he is not a murderer or a child moles ter, he has a good heart & is a real cool dude who is not afraid to ask for help when he needs it & is a great father to his children, unlike Dennis Rodman who left his mom for 5 years on the street.

And second when did I say his a better person than anyone on here, I said just you & you wanted to compare yourself as a better person then him just because he had some issues with child abortion you call him a scumbag & douche, wow really ?? cant you come up with something more coherent ??

Yea Allen Iverson is a great person. You have proven yourself to be a bigger moron than I originally though. :L

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Allen Iverson is a great person. You have proven yourself to be a bigger moron than I originally though. :L

You're a fucken Idiot you think that somebodies personal issues in life make them a horrible person all the time, Oh & basketball only makes terrible human beings right ?? :doh:

Congrats you just became the biggest idiot & douche bag on SportsHoopla mom & dad will be very proud of you. :L

In the end you're just a big punk & a pussy, keep up the good knowledge it's laughable, thank you for the comedy show I appreciate it. :rofl:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Org

You're a fucken Idiot you think that somebodies personal issues in life make them a horrible person all the time, Oh & basketball only makes terrible human beings right ?? :doh:

Congrats you just became the biggest idiot & douche bag on SportsHoopla mom & dad will be very proud of you. :L

In the end you're just a big punk & a pussy, keep up the good knowledge it's laughable, thank you for the comedy show I appreciate it. :rofl:

Internet tough guys calling people pussies. Calling someone an idiot when you make a stupid fucken point like " duh... Only basketball makes you a bad person right duh...." Never said that,you idiot. No moron, being an alcoholic deadbeat dad makes Iverson a bad person.

"Keep up Good knowledge"- semi illiterate jerk.

Done with this shit.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet tough guys calling people pussies. Calling someone an idiot when you make a stupid fucken point like " duh... Only basketball makes you a bad person right duh...." Never said that,you idiot. No moron, being an alcoholic deadbeat dad makes Iverson a bad person.

"Keep up Good knowledge"- semi illiterate jerk.

Done with this shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh please save me tears you fucken hypocrite, like if you didn't call me an asshole earlier. The difference is I cant take it, unlike you who get's his tampon all bloody. All call you a pussy all I want because that's what you are fagget. :sadbron:

By the way work on your punctuation marks, you will see how amazingly a sentence can come together when you have some sort of basic english writitng, but I do understand it's not your fault you never walked down the hallways of a middle school, best of luck to you buddy. :laugh3::laugh3:

Next........ :yawn:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only he hadn't said this, I think people would of shut up about it by now [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9vmVc1UeZA]Lebron James Announces He Will Be In 2010 Slam Dunk Contest - YouTube[/ame]

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG to me means point guard. Not Paul George. Maybe you shouldn't use his initials like that in a basketball forum.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG to me means point guard. Not Paul George. Maybe you shouldn't use his initials like that in a basketball forum.

You are the only one that didn't understand in this entire thread. Maybe you should get to know Paul George's nickname.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not call out KD? You said he's the best player in the league.

Why are you giving him pass?

If I recall, don't ever remember hearing KD say over and over again how the following year he'll be in the dunk contest and win it. :doh: