• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PG returns to the dunk contest: "I think I owed it to my fans"

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not call out KD? You said he's the best player in the league.

Why are you giving him pass?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG returns to the dunk contest: "I think I owed it to my unborn child I tried to have executed before it's birth like terminator"

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's humble of him, he wants to put a show for the fans unlike some chicken shit in Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBJ was in it, it wouldn't be any fun for the other competitors. See the Mcdonald's All-American dunk contest.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's humble of him, he wants to put a show for the fans unlike some chicken shit in Miami.

You know LBJ does those dunks before at least most games right?

Hater List for LBJ:

-Left Cleveland (because if you had the option you would stay)
-Told the world in person that he is leaving CLE instead of his agent making an announcement on twitter (and in the process raised $2m for charity)
-Had a pep rally stating a desire to win rings (because having a desire to win rings is bad)
-Said he would not rest until CLE won a ring...yet ownership is the definition of incompetent...obj LBJs fault
-Won't do the dunk contest for fear of failure...does flashy dunks pregame for the fans

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBJ was in it, it wouldn't be any fun for the other competitors. See the Mcdonald's All-American dunk contest.

I really do think LBJ feels he has nothing to gain from this but everything to lose and the other half is saying he did this in high school and he is above it.

Bottom line, haters have nothing but hate.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not call out KD? You said he's the best player in the league.

Why are you giving him pass?

People would rather see LBJ in the dunk contest than the Slim Reaper.

And why do you always seem to come to LeBron's defense anytime there is a thread about him? lol

Are you a closet EL BJ fan?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do think LBJ feels he has nothing to gain from this but everything to lose and the other half is saying he did this in high school and he is above it.

Bottom line, haters have nothing but hate.

What is he, a snob? The fans would love to see him in the contest! Even the haters, probably. Of course I would like him to lose in the end, most likely, but still, put on a show. What, does he think he's a God?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People would rather see LBJ in the dunk contest than the Slim Reaper.

And why do you always seem to come to LeBron's defense anytime there is a thread about him? lol

Are you a closet EL BJ fan?

He has very openly stated that LBJ is his favorite current player, he must have good taste. But if it isn't LBJ then free pass.

PG Hater.

:lol:

Quite the opposite, I do like people to be treated fairly though, I know, I am a huge douche for that.

What is he, a snob? The fans would love to see him in the contest! Even the haters, probably. Of course I would like him to lose in the end, most likely, but still, put on a show. What, does he think he's a God?

Probably, but I will be honest when people doubt me and hate on me for bullshit reasons I do not cater to there every desire, I shut them up by making hat paper.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has very openly stated that LBJ is his favorite current player, he must have good taste. But if it isn't LBJ then free pass.

I didn't know that.

Quite the opposite, I do like people to be treated fairly though, I know, I am a huge douche for that.

Funny

Probably, but I will be honest when people doubt me and hate on me for bullshit reasons I do not cater to there every desire, I shut them up by making hat paper.

Whatever, he's a fan of the game, of the dunk contest as well. He knows what it was like back when Jordan and 'Nique dunked in the contest. He's selfish or stupid for not entering, just my opinion. I bet you'd like to see him dunk, right? I'm guessing yes.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, he's a fan of the game, of the dunk contest as well. He knows what it was like back when Jordan and 'Nique dunked in the contest. He's selfish or stupid for not entering, just my opinion. I bet you'd like to see him dunk, right? I'm guessing yes.

Couldn't care less. It is all recycled BS (unless they are Vince Carter), commercial BS (Griffin) and always decide by popularity (MJ).

So yes, LBJ would probably win but ugh, I really just don't give a shit. I would much rather see LBJ in the skills contest.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know LBJ does those dunks before at least most games right?

How many dunk contest has he won because of this? & oh wait you mean to tell me
millions of fans across the nation could also see this? If I recall the dunk contest allows you try different things that you cant do during a game or before. Examples: jump over a car, use another backboard or different objects to be make the contest creative & fun on National Television for the fans all over the NBA watching.

Hater List for LBJ:

-Left Cleveland (because if you had the option you would stay)
-Told the world in person that he is leaving CLE instead of his agent making an announcement on twitter (and in the process raised $2m for charity)
-Had a pep rally stating a desire to win rings (because having a desire to win rings is bad)
-Said he would not rest until CLE won a ring...yet ownership is the definition of incompetent...obj LBJs fault
-Won't do the dunk contest for fear of failure...does flashy dunks pregame for the fans

Sounds to me like this is a pretty relevant list about your so called king, unless you want to say it's a lie or use some other excuse to sugar coat it, just to protect your lord & savior from embarrassment despite the fact that he doesn't even know you or care about you.:laugh3::laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't care less. It is all recycled BS (unless they are Vince Carter), commercial BS (Griffin) and always decide by popularity (MJ).

So yes, LBJ would probably win but ugh, I really just don't give a shit. I would much rather see LBJ in the skills contest.

You'd rather see LBJ in the skills contest????!!!! WTF!? Hahahahahaha.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you win for the slam dunk contest? You know what LBJ owed to his fans? CHAMPIONSHIPS. Fuck the dunk contest. It is a meaningless contest. Championships are what you're remembered for.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron put on a show for his fans 50+ games a year in Miami. I love the way Lebron haters act like a slam dunk contest is so important now.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron put on a show for his fans 50+ games a year in Miami. I love the way Lebron haters act like a slam dunk contest is so important now.

We are talking about the overall NBA fan all across the NBA, not all fans get too see those home Miami games. Most fans for years have been asking for more of our superstars to join the dunk contest, nobody is saying it's important & it doesn't change the fact that Lebron keeps avoiding it, why ?? because his a pussy!!

:sadbron: