• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PG returns to the dunk contest: "I think I owed it to my fans"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about the overall NBA fan all across the NBA, not all fans get too see those home Miami games. Most fans for years have been asking for more of our superstars to join the dunk contest, nobody is saying it's important & it doesn't change the fact that Lebron keeps avoiding it, why ?? because his a pussy!!

:sadbron:

Well stop being a cheap bitch and buy league pass if you want to see the best players in the game.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an OKC native I hate saying it, but you do have a good question.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame we are so far away from the playoffs, eh?

Hey, I know how to :ss::jaw:

ESPN will come out with proof positive that LeBron and D Wade are lesbian lovers. First thing Tuesday morning. BE THERE!!!

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame that your fellow Pacer fan has to turn every thread into a Lebron one.

LeBron seems like a decent man to me. Appears to have a good sense of humor as well. PG has gotten himself into a shit storm. Doesn't mean he is a bad person. He is still just a kid. Good kids make bad choices now and then. I have raised a couple. And trust me, they are good kids who have made bad choices on occasion. Fortunately, there have been no pregnancies involved. :nod:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron seems like a decent man to me. Appears to have a good sense of humor as well. PG has gotten himself into a shit storm. Doesn't mean he is a bad person. He is still just a kid. Good kids make bad choices now and then. I have raised a couple. And trust me, they are good kids who have made bad choices on occasion. Fortunately, there have been no pregnancies involved. :nod:

I agree with most on this, however if you got someone pregnant, be a man and take care of the kid.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who really cares about the results of All Star Game or any of the contests involved that weekend?
Of course Laker fans season was made last year when Kobe blocked a shot!

As a fan of a contending team, I'd much rather my teams players having a few days of rest.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People would rather see LBJ in the dunk contest than the Slim Reaper.

And why do you always seem to come to LeBron's defense anytime there is a thread about him? lol

Are you a closet EL BJ fan?

Link??

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well stop being a cheap bitch and buy league pass if you want to see the best players in the game.

HAhahahahahahaha!! you're a dumb ass!! I get to watch all the games I want, but does everybody else does ?? & that's not the point stay on topic, it's a dunk contest far different rules & the things you can do, this time it's East Vs West ?? why doesn't he join PG in this contest ?? (Chicken Shit) BOOM!!!!

Next.......................

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAhahahahahahaha!! you're a dumb ass!! I get to watch all the games I want, but does everybody else does ?? & that's not the point stay on topic, it's a dunk contest far different rules & the things you can do, this time it's East Vs West ?? why doesn't he join PG in this contest ?? (Chicken Shit) BOOM!!!!

What a rambling incoherent dumpster fire this post was.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahahaha!! Are you sure you want to get in a debate with me ?? because every time I tell it to you like it is you cry like a wuss just saying, but I don't mind let's do this. Seems like now you have a little bit of troll skills. Maybe you might hang with me this time or become pessimist once again (Dont Stress). :laugh3:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pessimist is someone who sees the negative in everything. Don't know how I am a pessimist? I see myself as a rational non-asshole.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pessimist is someone who sees the negative in everything. Don't know how I am a pessimist? I see myself as a rational non-asshole.

I detect a sense of skepticism from you, but you do have a tendency to stress the negativity you don't like on here, that's pessimist. I have clearly mentioned this to you before, wich I find very funny.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you win for the slam dunk contest? You know what LBJ owed to his fans? CHAMPIONSHIPS. Fuck the dunk contest. It is a meaningless contest. Championships are what you're remembered for.

BS you LeBron lover. You know you like to see him go up against PG and take it to him. Liar.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG is a piece of crap. He is ten times the douche that LBJ could ever hope to be if the story is true.

Made a mistake? Probably. Douche? No. Doesn't Dwyane Wade have multiple kids with different women? Douche? Well, by your way of thinking, yup.