• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Petition: Keep Oklahoma out of the Playoffs

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your claim to fame is a Men's Basketball championship 80 years ago? Whatever you want to hang your hat on, my friend. I'd rather hang my hat on those Track and Field championships lol.

Fortunately we have championships in a variety of sports.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately we have championships in a variety of sports.

As a P5 program in all major sports, I wouldn't be boasting about National Championships in major sports when you haven't won one in 80 years. But, maybe that's just me. If I were you, I'd choose to hang my hat on the great run from 09-14 where you actually made it to the national title game. But, whatever floats your boat.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I can't help but put the name Chokelohoma out there. That was the common name used on the ESPN Message Forums for OU. It does seem like they choke in the big national games (similar to Notre Dame).

However, to be positive to the OU fans, it is better to be there and choke than to just choke most of the season and be terrible like Tennessee.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that one? oh yeah...

when Oregon State destroyed ASU on the road this year…1 week prior to the Smucks losing to ASU and thus knocking Oregon out of another natty chance.

you remember that don't you?

lols.

So your bowl game was back in November? How cute.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a P5 program in all major sports, I wouldn't be boasting about National Championships in major sports when you haven't won one in 80 years. But, maybe that's just me. If I were you, I'd choose to hang my hat on the great run from 09-14 where you actually made it to the national title game. But, whatever floats your boat.

Fortunately, Oregon is such a well-rounded athletic program that I can "hang my hat" on several accomplishments.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I can't help but put the name Chokelohoma out there. That was the common name used on the ESPN Message Forums for OU. It does seem like they choke in the big national games (similar to Notre Dame).

However, to be positive to the OU fans, it is better to be there and choke than to just choke most of the season and be terrible like Tennessee.

The word choke gets thrown out too much.

This isn't a choke by Oklahoma, they're just getting beat down by a superior team, same goes for them last year.

2017, yeah that was probably a choke. Up by 17 against a team they were pretty evenly matched up with.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately, Oregon is such a well-rounded athletic program that I can "hang my hat" on several accomplishments.

Good! That's always good. But maybe, keep to the topic of discussion, next time, so we can avoid this side conversation about meaningless bullshit. :thumb::thumb:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't too far back we heard the term "Clemsoning" quite a bit.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! That's always good. But maybe, keep to the topic of discussion, next time, so we can avoid this side conversation about meaningless bullshit. :thumb::thumb:

Nah, it gets you way too butthurt to desist.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it gets you way too butthurt to desist.

I'm not butthurt but I am a little worried about your attention span because you get off topic a lot. You bring up things that have no bearing or place in the conversation. If you stayed on topic more often, we may have some great interactions!

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, we still haven't seen the other grand choker play yet (Ohio State). I wouldn't be surprised if Clemson drills Ohio State.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had your crappy football team on the ropes well into the 3rd quart this year and we beat your crappy ccb team twice last year…things are picking up at State lil' brother.

When was the last time Oregon State won a bowl game?
When was the last time Oregon State won a NCAA tournament game?