• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pederson = reid

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dropped by to say "how bout dem Cowboys".

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith is not brady, nor big ben, nor rodgers. neither is the shitty scheme they employ.

So what. If they can't run it then they have to throw it don't they. There is another team on the field they have a say in the game as well.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what. If they can't run it then they have to throw it don't they. There is another team on the field they have a say in the game as well.

only fucking idiots abandon the run because they get "just 3 yards" or get stuffed at the line a handful of times. what's next, the reverse? yeah.. lets run the ball 80% of the time because we tossed 3 incompletes in a row and a 4th went for just a couple yards. they took away the pass, so we'll show them with the run. genius!

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only fucking idiots abandon the run because they get "just 3 yards" or get stuffed at the line a handful of times. what's next, the reverse? yeah.. lets run the ball 80% of the time because we tossed 3 incompletes in a row and a 4th went for just a couple yards. they took away the pass, so we'll show them with the run. genius!

Here's a clue for you. Pittsburgh v the run gave up 95 ypg. 9th in the league. Pitt v the pass gave up 258 ypg, 19th in the league.
Where do you think pitt was weaker, v the run or v the pass? Where would a team be more likely to find success?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN! we see what fucking stupidity gets you when you try to be cute, when you refuse to run the ball.

the falcons were up 16 with 8 minutes left, 3rd and 1 at their 36. PASS.. fumble.. turnover.

up 8 with 4 minutes left, 2nd and 11 at the pats 23. all they had to do was run the ball twice. super high probability the pats burn 2 timeouts and the falcons kick the FG to go up 11 with 3 something left on the clock. instead they PASS, PASS, PASS and get hit with a sack and penalty.

then look at what the pats did to convert their 2 point conversions. a direct snap that was completely unexpected and a smooth quick hitter. proper clock management and steady playcalling.

coaching moves completely destroying one team and winning a title for another. reid couldn't finish it with mcnabb, owens, westbrook, a great defense and solid special teams. he will never win it all. neither will pederson, a lesser version of him.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are the greatest of all time. Period. End of discussion.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is a good coach, maybe a very good coach, but capped his teams ceiling with his QB choice just like he did here. KC will extend him and probably keep him just as long as Lurie did but he's never going to win a SB, unless the next QB is a real star.

If we could get him back today with Wentz already in place, he'd win one or maybe more. As long as he didn't hire an OL coach as his DC.

Reid is one of the BEST quarterback coaches around. But he is a horrible HC. I don't know why people feel they have to keep saying that as a pretense to anything else. I would bring him back as a quarterback coach. Nothing else. Period.

It's not about run or pass, it's about predictability. Predictability even trumps skillset.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is one of the BEST quarterback coaches around. But he is a horrible HC. I don't know why people feel they have to keep saying that as a pretense to anything else. I would bring him back as a quarterback coach. Nothing else. Period.

It's not about run or pass, it's about predictability. Predictability even trumps skillset.

He's had too much (regular season) success as a HC for anyone else to hire him but as their HC. A lot of that is success has been disguised because he had very good defenses to carry his offense many years, but he is a good HC. The Eagles had some very good years under his leadership, you can't deny that.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had too much (regular season) success as a HC for anyone else to hire him but as their HC. A lot of that is success has been disguised because he had very good defenses to carry his offense many years, but he is a good HC. The Eagles had some very good years under his leadership, you can't deny that.

his record against teams above .500 would say otherwise

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his record against teams above .500 would say otherwise

Agreed, but I'm talking about general success during his coaching reign - you can't tell me that if he were available next year, that half the teams in the league that might need a new coach wouldn't be lining up to acquire his services. We know all too well what his shortcomings are, but he is still very highly regarded around league circles as a HC and nothing less.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but I'm talking about general success during his coaching reign - you can't tell me that if he were available next year, that half the teams in the league that might need a new coach wouldn't be lining up to acquire his services. We know all too well what his shortcomings are, but he is still very highly regarded around league circles as a HC and nothing less.

The ability to get a job does not equate to the ability to be the best at it.

Most people are sheep, and don't learn from their mistakes. The NFL is a copy cat league. As long as Reid goes to a team with a prebuilt strong defense, he will put enough wins up in a season to be 'regarded.'

Imho, he is one of the very best quarterback coaches in the league. He is only an average HC. Teams that just want to have some success and make the playoffs - he is your man. Teams, like PHI, that have had that and want nothing less than a SB ring - he shouldn't even be on the list. How long did his 5 year plan last again??

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ability to get a job does not equate to the ability to be the best at it.

Most people are sheep, and don't learn from their mistakes. The NFL is a copy cat league. As long as Reid goes to a team with a prebuilt strong defense, he will put enough wins up in a season to be 'regarded.'

Imho, he is one of the very best quarterback coaches in the league. He is only an average HC. Teams that just want to have some success and make the playoffs - he is your man. Teams, like PHI, that have had that and want nothing less than a SB ring - he shouldn't even be on the list. How long did his 5 year plan last again??

Again, I don't disagree with you, but that is the perception - there are and likely will be a handful of teams next year that are going to be looking for a new coach, and would in a second take Reid to be their top guy if he were available. His reputation will still warrant a HC job as long as he wants to keep coaching.

BTW there are many teams in the NFL that would gladly hire Reid just to make them mediocre. Don't think teams like the Jets or the Jaguars wouldn't take him on if he were available?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson and Reid. Winners of two (2) Super Bowls since the clowns in this thread made their posts.

:lol:

Stumbling upon this thread was a great way to spend my morning shit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future proves who was wrong in the past.

We can see the Pederson and Reid haters were wrong.

They're not smart football fans.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a certified retard.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks he's smart because he's right...his measuring stick of SB wins only is what's wrong. I'm pretty sure we have been one of the best NFL franchise the past 25 years. And yes thank God we got a Lombardi to seal that! Now can you bitch about calls, yes! But calling people idiots is for people who throw snowballs at santa... Oh wait :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the guy that curiously spews BS and wrong predictions everywhere, really have the nuts to bump a thread where someone else was wrong.....lmao

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson and Reid. Winners of two (2) Super Bowls since the clowns in this thread made their posts.

:lol:

Stumbling upon this thread was a great way to spend my morning shit.

I hope he doubles down with a “Yeah, well they got lucky. Pederson will definitely NOT win another Super Bowl in his career.” Then I can sit back and relax as an Eagles Super Bowl some time in the near future will be inevitable.