• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots didn't identify ineligible receivers to Ravens

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players checked in with the refs as ineligible receivers. The ineligible receivers were anounced just as, say, an eligible lineman would be announced. What they did was perfectly legal. It's not their fault the Ravens didn't catch on to it quickly enough.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame to have a team as stacked with talent as the Pats & yet they still have to resort to tactics like that to win. Since Pats fans are in denial about what your team is really about it's useless trying to reason with you guys. Your team keeps proving people right when they put asterisks next to your accomplishments. Pointing out facts is not crying. TxHeat, your insults to me just make you look like an idiot without a legitimate argument.
....I bet you haven't slept at all last night over this idiotic complaint....err....excuse for not winning the game,.....coach harbough would be proud of you today,.....a ray rice jersey is on it's way to you via Somolia ..(where the Ravens dumped them).

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players checked in with the refs as ineligible receivers. The ineligible receivers were anounced just as, say, an eligible lineman would be announced. What they did was perfectly legal. It's not their fault the Ravens didn't catch on to it quickly enough.
Thank you TBB,.....we pats could not convince fish-stix this...!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame to have a team as stacked with talent as the Pats & yet they still have to resort to tactics like that to win. Since Pats fans are in denial about what your team is really about it's useless trying to reason with you guys. Your team keeps proving people right when they put asterisks next to your accomplishments. Pointing out facts is not crying. TxHeat, your insults to me just make you look like an idiot without a legitimate argument.

legitimate argument? your whining is pathetic. the Pats didn't everything the rule book says they needed to do.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

only Fin Fans don't seem to get it. thank you for understanding the rules.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I bet you haven't slept at all last night over this idiotic complaint....err....excuse for not winning the game,.....coach harbough would be proud of you today,.....a ray rice jersey is on it's way to you via Somolia ..(where the Ravens dumped them).

I slept fine. I don't even lose sleep when the Dolphins lose. I am only a spectator so what good does it do to get too upset about a football game? The Pats & Ravens games really don't bother me. I just like to see a level playing field. MotherMarge, you're in denial if you think that Harbaugh didn't have a legitimate complaint. He got a 15yrd penalty while pointing out what was happening. Wasting a timeout would have been better but he had a legit reason to complain.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No other teams use quick snaps in those situations to take advantage of the other team. It's unsportsmanlike.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the Dolphins were good and their fans didn't spend their time obsessing and whining about the Patriots?

Me neither.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again belicheat and the cheatriots find success thanks to cheating and help from the refs - its the only way they could ever find wins

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other teams use quick snaps in those situations to take advantage of the other team. It's unsportsmanlike.

Once the refs step away from the ball the offense is allowed to snap it. If you have any beef, it's with the refs, not with the Pats. Plainly and simply, it was within the rules of the game.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but no other teams run a hurry up or no huddle offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to explain how the game is played to anyone who can't move beyond 2006 is fruitless. Fanofins thinks that snapping the ball quickly is unsportsman like. I have the last Dolphin-Patriots game on DVR and guess who quick snapped the ball twice in that game?? That cheating, unsportsman, low life, scum sucking QB Ryan Tannehill. Jeeeezzzz you'd think he'd wait until the Patriots got that 12th player off the field before he took a snap from center. I hate trick plays that screw up the game and take advantage of slow runners. It's like the Dolphins enjoy taking advantage of the disadvantaged. Talk about cheaters......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but no other teams run a hurry up or no huddle offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but but but..if the fin fans don't have something to piss about over the Pats they are not a happy lot. first time I've every heard a fan of any team in any sport complain about being deceptively legal, although in this case, the Ravens can beef to the officials since they decided not to stop the play.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept fine. I don't even lose sleep when the Dolphins lose. I am only a spectator so what good does it do to get too upset about a football game? The Pats & Ravens games really don't bother me. I just like to see a level playing field. MotherMarge, you're in denial if you think that Harbaugh didn't have a legitimate complaint. He got a 15yrd penalty while pointing out what was happening. Wasting a timeout would have been better but he had a legit reason to complain.
Maybe the refs should've turned on their mikes and announced the changes,...what the pats did was NOT illegal,......maybe today's two games will be "reff'd" a little better ?!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike the Pats more than most teams. What they did yesterday was within the confines of the rule book.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......maybe coach/B.B. Should've ran on the field when Brady got kneed in the face,.....or when GRONK was mugged,.....but I'm sure Dolphins fans laughed at those "mis-calls",....but gasped at the refs inability to push a button on their mike,...?!,......PLEAZE.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike the Pats more than most teams. What they did yesterday was within the confines of the rule book.
....and those rules will surely be changed this spring to help the ratbirds......you'll see..!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread - Patriots didn't identify ineligible receivers to Ravens shows how much the op doesn't know about football. Teams have to report to the officials not flash a sign to the opponent.