• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Reed is a Douche - Part 3,562

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol someone is in love and can’t read. No one is disputing who is the better player right now. But Rory was better and ranked higher going into Hazeltine too.

FYI - You are perfect for this douche thread
You should re-read your posts. All you have done this entire thread is try to paint Reed as comparable.

I don't give a flying fuck what your opinion of Rory is. It's not like he's a favorite of mine. I just have the ability to recognize his talent and accomplishments. The minimizing of both just makes you look incredibly stupid.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. LMFAO @ Reed's lawyer.

Before the check clears....

FnabvfWacAMJKqO

After the check clears....

FnabwdHaIAAEYaF

Did you know when Rory signed his $100-200 million contract with Nike he was playing a tournament in Saudi Arabia?

:L

The partnership with McIlroy was announced in a lavish ceremony in the United Arab Emirates ahead of this week's Abu Dhabi Golf Championship, where he will use the company's equipment for the first time.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tour is in better shape than it's ever been. So many exciting young players. I'm grateful that LIV cut the dead wood out.
The number 4 ranked Player & the current British Open Champ is dead wood?
It's interesting that those who seem to think the Tour is doing great are also the ones who spend the most time talking about LIV.

We have all lost in this deal and you are lying to yourself if you can't admit that.

I have been watching & loving the PGA since before Tiger with guys like Jeff Maggert & Hal Sutton.
I know what a good product looks like ....and the product takes a hit with this many bread & butter players missing.
Sure it will survive but the product will not be as good.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should re-read your posts. All you have done this entire thread is try to paint Reed as comparable.

I don't give a flying fuck what your opinion of Rory is. It's not like he's a favorite of mine. I just have the ability to recognize his talent and accomplishments. The minimizing of both just makes you look incredibly stupid.

You’re pretty cute. I’ve said they are both douches multiple times. Now go read the post above where your boy sign a huge deal at a tourney in Saudi. Lol

But but but it’s ok for Rory to get his 200mm

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about OP but yeah Rory can douche with the best of them
And he is now hands down the face of the PGA Tour

And you see this as a positive for the PGA Tour?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rory literally bitching about players leaving and cashing out but it’s OK for him to sign a huge $200 million deal and it just happened to be in Saudi Arabia

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he is now hands down the face of the PGA Tour

And you see this as a positive for the PGA Tour?

The tour is healthy, but there are a lot of young douches running around. The tour needs a face. Who else would it be ?

Rahm Hovland Scheffler doin it right. Cam Smith too

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number 4 ranked Player & the current British Open Champ is dead wood?
It's interesting that those who seem to think the Tour is doing great are also the ones who spend the most time talking about LIV.

We have all lost in this deal and you are lying to yourself if you can't admit that.

I have been watching & loving the PGA since before Tiger with guys like Jeff Maggert & Hal Sutton.
I know what a good product looks like ....and the product takes a hit with this many bread & butter players missing.
Sure it will survive but the product will not be as good.

No. I've stated that Cam Smith is a big loss. He's the only real loss in my opinion. Honestly...how much did DJ, Brooks and Bryson even have left?

The actual "bread and butter" players are still on Tour (with exception noted above). In addition...the young talent on Tour now is absolutely ridiculous.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tour is healthy, but there are a lot of young douches running around. The tour needs a face. Who else would it be ?

Just out of curiosity...who are these young douches running around?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cam Smith left for LIV

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity...who are these young douches running around?

Not sure about your ability to have an intelligent conversation in regards to golf bud but I’ll give you another chance then it’s all gifs for you.

The biggest douche has been the PGA tour and anyone dogging these guys leaving for LIV. PGA tour has been greedy and many of their rules in terms of the game itself are outdated. Which is a major reason why you have solid guys like Cam Smith leaving. But putting Rory on a pedestal becasue Tiger is a shell of himself is just laughable. Rory or Tiger criticizing anyone for signing a major deal is a joke. Golfers play for a paycheck. Always been like that so this whole thing is pretty gay. The PGA tour was going to get challenged at some point but this back and forth between a tours is just straight up gay imo. I don’t think it hurts the game if everyone can play in majors.

But for Rory to criticize anyone taking the money after he signed a $200mm deal with Nike while doing it all at a tourney in Saudi Arabia is just a complete joke

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you all this qiestion and be honest..

Do you watch the masters because of who’s in the field or becasue it’s the Masters and you love that golf course?

There are many reasons why people watch golf and it’s not completely on who’s playing. I watch golf for both reasons and if they are playing a course I’ve played I for sure tune in. My 3rd reason is because I like a good weekend nap

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about your ability to have an intelligent conversation in regards to golf bud but I’ll give you another chance then it’s all gifs for you.

The biggest douche has been the PGA tour and anyone dogging these guys leaving for LIV. PGA tour has been greedy and many of their rules in terms of the game itself are outdated. Which is a major reason why you have solid guys like Cam Smith leaving. But putting Rory on a pedestal becasue Tiger is a shell of himself is just laughable. Rory or Tiger criticizing anyone for signing a major deal is a joke. Golfers play for a paycheck. Always been like that so this whole thing is pretty gay. The PGA tour was going to get challenged at some point but this back and forth between a tours is just straight up gay imo. I don’t think it hurts the game if everyone can play in majors.

But for Rory to criticize anyone taking the money after he signed a $200mm deal with Nike while doing it all at a tourney in Saudi Arabia is just a complete joke
It was a simple question:

Who are these young douches running around that you are referring to?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you all this qiestion and be honest..

Do you watch the masters because of who’s in the field or becasue it’s the Masters and you love that golf course?

There are many reasons why people watch golf and it’s not completely on who’s playing. I watch golf for both reasons and if they are playing a course I’ve played I for sure tune in. My 3rd reason is because I like a good weekend nap
Is there a point somewhere in this random ass drivel? Let me ask you a question and be honest...

Are you a little special?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a simple question:

Who are these young douches running around that you are referring to?

Go back and read. Lol goodness man we are done

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read. Lol goodness man we are done
Read what? You haven't named a single young player that you consider to be a douche. You just say there are a bunch of them running around.

I'm just pointing out how full of shit you are (about pretty much everything you've posted on here).

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what? You haven't named a single young player that you consider to be a douche. You just say there are a bunch of them running around.

I'm just pointing out how full of shit you are (about pretty much everything you've posted on here).

So you didn’t read where I said Rory Tiger and anyone who’s criticized the LIV guys? Those douches? Lol

You’re pretty special indeed.

Bigger picture you just don’t get it. And it’s funny the amount of people that don’t get it.

Tiger and Rory criticizing any other golfer getting a guaranteed contract is hard for you to understand? Why would they do that especially when they’ve been the recipients of the biggest guaranteed contracts? :idea:

You’ve answered zero of my questions.
Probably why you can’t even break 80. Mentally stuck lmao

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PGA tour literally has Tiger and Rory speaking out against other players leaving for guaranteed contracts….when those 2 have received 2 of the biggest guaranteed contracts ever.

I love this from PP

"That’s the stupidest s--- I have ever heard of in my life," he said. "That’s one of the stupidest things I think he has said. The incentive is the fact that last place is 120,000, first place is four million. You cannot win four million on the PGA Tour. Now, next year you might; they finally got the perks. But last time I checked, he signed a $40 million deal right out of college, was flying on the Nike jet. He found incentive. He could have shut it down right then."

Claude Harmon III, the host of the podcast and Perez’s swing coach, said Woods had an "incentive" to play in the tournaments regardless of the money he was going to make anyway.

Perez added: ""He had a lot of guarantees. You know what, and he was the hottest thing. He’s made so much money off the course, he found incentive to go. But again, he only played how many tournaments. He didn’t go – I never saw him at John Deere, never saw him supporting all these events. He played in the majors, he played in the WGCs and that was it. He played Torrey. Never played Riv [Riviera]. But he’s worth every dime. In fact, like I said, he’s two billion short of where he should be, I think."

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn’t read where I said Rory Tiger and anyone who’s criticized the LIV guys? Those douches? Lol

You’re pretty special indeed.

Bigger picture you just don’t get it. And it’s funny the amount of people that don’t get it.

Tiger and Rory criticizing any other golfer getting a guaranteed contract is hard for you to understand? Why would they do that especially when they’ve been the recipients of the biggest guaranteed contracts? :idea:

You’ve answered zero of my questions.
Probably why you can’t even break 80. Mentally stuck lmao
You consider Rory and Tiger young players on Tour???