• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lake craps the bed then UW should go after this guy.

6_7858389.jpg

Wish you guys would’ve went after him cause I wanted Jimmy Lake to be our next coach.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Propaganda wars will happen, but I don't think it's going to be a huge deal. If anything, I think more west coast kids might stay close to home. The same teams that can recruit will continue to recruit, and the rest of the conference will continue to be a dumpster fire. Cal's doing well. You have to figure Stanford will get their shit together at some point, since they've only taken 6 commits so far. ASU and Washington will finish somewhere in the 20s most likely. Oregon and USC are doing very well.

In the end, the 6 programs that can recruit will all be top 30ish unless Furd completely falls apart, and the others will run out their usual hodge podge of recruits for teams that suck, unless they go to Utah in which case they'll wind up putting on 50 pounds of muscle and be good.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Propaganda wars will happen, but I don't think it's going to be a huge deal. If anything, I think more west coast kids might stay close to home. The same teams that can recruit will continue to recruit, and the rest of the conference will continue to be a dumpster fire. Cal's doing well. You have to figure Stanford will get their shit together at some point, since they've only taken 6 commits so far. ASU and Washington will finish somewhere in the 20s most likely. Oregon and USC are doing very well.

In the end, the 6 programs that can recruit will all be top 30ish unless Furd completely falls apart, and the others will run out their usual hodge podge of recruits for teams that suck, unless they go to Utah in which case they'll wind up putting on 50 pounds of muscle and be good.

Yeah, I was worried that USC would have some decommits (and I still am). But so far, the only effect has been positive. 4* RB Brandon Campbell decided to forego his senior year and enroll early at USC.

I'm wondering what is going to happen with Korey Foreman. As of May 12th, ESPN was predicting that he would go to USC. But he's also friends with another player (forget who) and that player committed to LSU (who's on his short list). If the SEC is actually able to start a season, his friend may use that to try to get him to pick LSU.

He's a 5* DT and the #1 overall recruit. That would be a huge get, especially considering the DL is one of the question marks going into the next season (whenever that is).

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was worried that USC would have some decommits (and I still am). But so far, the only effect has been positive. 4* RB Brandon Campbell decided to forego his senior year and enroll early at USC.

I'm wondering what is going to happen with Korey Foreman. As of May 12th, ESPN was predicting that he would go to USC. But he's also friends with another player (forget who) and that player committed to LSU (who's on his short list). If the SEC is actually able to start a season, his friend may use that to try to get him to pick LSU.

He's a 5* DT and the #1 overall recruit. That would be a huge get, especially considering the DL is one of the question marks going into the next season (whenever that is).

He's the best player out of Corona Centennial at least since Burfict and probably ever. Your only real competition was Clemson, and I think that's over. Unless Coach Logan decided to get that ASU Centennial train going again, but that seems far fetched (though at one point the entire ASU starting LB group was from Centennial).

You guys will get him I bet. Sucks. Him and Drake on the same DL is disgusting. I hope to God that Will Sutton and Burfict start getting in his ear, but I know it's a pipe dream. He's going to USC, and ASU will forever regret Todd Graham burning that Centennial pipeline that Dennis Erickson built.

Last edited:

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'd worry about Stanford stealing USC recruits. They always have guys that want to go there but wait or flip at the end once they know they can actually get in.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'd worry about Stanford stealing USC recruits. They always have guys that want to go there but wait or flip at the end once they know they can actually get in.

Especially on the o-line. They had kind of started flipping them towards the end of the Pete Carroll era when Harbaugh was there. But it wasn't really noticeable because USC could afford to lose a recruit or 2 there.

Then, when they got hit with the sanctions, a premium was put on the skill positions which limited the number of o-linemen that USC could even recruit, let alone sign. Stanford really made hay then.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially on the o-line. They had kind of started flipping them towards the end of the Pete Carroll era when Harbaugh was there. But it wasn't really noticeable because USC could afford to lose a recruit or 2 there.

Then, when they got hit with the sanctions, a premium was put on the skill positions which limited the number of o-linemen that USC could even recruit, let alone sign. Stanford really made hay then.

Truth. If you've got high end OL dudes, especially ones from a private school, the Trees are coming. The lack of commits can't stand. Shaw always gets some guys once he's got them through admissions.

Thankfully ASU never gets any top end OL recruits, so we're in the clear.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ASU and SC should be as happy a shit in a selfish way. If there is going to be an on campus quarantine, what better place for a recruit to be stuck on campus than the chicks at those two schools.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU and SC should be as happy a shit in a selfish way. If there is going to be an on campus quarantine, what better place for a recruit to be stuck on campus than the chicks at those two schools.

This may be the first time you haven't irrationally claimed WSU was really good at something. I'm proud of you.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the first time you haven't irrationally claimed WSU was really good at something. I'm proud of you.

WSU girls are slutty and better looking that your shemales. But no one in the conference can compare to the chicks at SC and Tempe. Coming out of the Airport in Phoenix and Vegas are similar, you just don’t have to pay in Phoenix.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this kind of sucks. Two of our starters are entering the transfer portal so they can play this year. Larry Scott sucks so badly at his job.