• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ownership still supports Pacman Jones, Jones Cries

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones tears up over Bengals owner's support

CINCINNATI -- An emotional Adam Jones said his motivation is "through the roof" because of the support of Bengals owner Mike Brown. The Bengals cornerback had tears in his eyes as he spoke to reporters about Brown, who publicly stood behind Jones after his January arrest.

"When you have a guy upstairs that stands up for you, that sticks up for the players -- I haven't been around a guy like that in my lifetime, speaking of Mr. Brown," Jones said. "So I'm very eager to be the best and make sure our group is the best. As you can see, it's a little touching for me."

He later added: "The respect and the love that I have for Mr. Brown is undeniable. Words can't express the gratitude of how I feel about him. ... Words can't explain. I can't explain ... that I have somebody that understands me as a person and that's not quick to judge."

"I take all accountability for what I did and my actions and my words. So I accept it, the one-game suspension. I'm ready to move on, man. I'm happy to be here, I'm happy to be part of the 50th season here. I think it's going to be special."

i

Adam Jones

The NFL gave Jones a one-game suspension without pay for the season opener after he was arrested in January on charges of assault, harassment with a bodily substance, disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. Jones pleaded guilty to the obstructing official business charge as part of a plea deal that resulted in the other charges being dropped.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pacman-jones-crying.jpg

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a criminal.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unconditional trust is uplifting usually- but in this case it's kind of sick, twisted, and otherwise irresponsible.