• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers at the Los Angeles Angels (9/5 - 9/7)

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dates are wrong. They are from 9/6 - 9/8. Forgot the off day.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need 2/3 and the Astros to not get swept

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, headed over to the A's comments on the mlb site and so many clueless fans who have most likely only watched Darvish pitch a couple of times but still think they know him better than anyone else. It is almost painful to read through.

Yu Darvish take notes on what a REAL ACE pitches like in a big game. Parker is unbeaten in his last 18 starts and he has also had to deal with little run support in several starts but he still gets the W.

That is the definition of an "Ace" not the number of K's you ring up or how many different breaking balls you throw. That's all a gimmick as far as I am concerned if you can't get the W.

Sometimes all a Pitcher gets is 1 or 2 runs to work with, it sucks but an Ace makes it work.

That is all, lesson is over Rangers fans....Mr. Parker has schooled you.
Also, didn't Darvish get the L in the 1 game playoff last year? Ace's don't lose games like that.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, headed over to the A's comments on the mlb site and so many clueless fans who have most likely only watched Darvish pitch a couple of times but still think they know him better than anyone else. It is almost painful to read through.
Jarrod Parker was 0-2 in the playoffs last year. They need to knock the Parker dicks out of their mouth and shut the fuck up. He got one run in 2 starts, but according to their own logic a true Ace makes it works. Morons...

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Predicting All 2013 MLB Award Winners with 1 Month to Go | Bleacher Report

Not sure how Perez didn't even get a mention in this BR report this week perhaps behind Archer but should be in front of Straily. Perez late start in 2014 puts him behind in SOs and IP ... but his ERA is competitive and ought to be getting mention outside DFW.

Archer: 18GS 8-6 3.14 75SO 106.0IP (updated from stats in piece)
Perez: 15GS 9-3 3.41 63SO 95.0IP
Straily: 23GS 8-7 438 102SO 127.1IP

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kill Angels... that is all.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrod Parker was 0-2 in the playoffs last year. They need to knock the Parker dicks out of their mouth and shut the fuck up. He got one run in 2 starts, but according to their own logic a true Ace makes it works. Morons...

LOL Rev, how many dicks does Parker have?

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish hasn't been perfect, but as a whole he's been lights out. To try to say that Parker has been the superior pitcher this year is downright stupid and you won't hear that from anybody but an A's fan.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think it's meant to be anything but. His question reminded me of that though.

Know many could care less my opinion but I try to speak up when we go over so far OT that it offends me. If it offends me I figure it probably offends others. You guys got lots of great points and arguments and I appreciate the debate without the off color commentary. That's all I got.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know many could care less my opinion but I try to speak up when we go over so far OT that it offends me. If it offends me I figure it probably offends others. You guys got lots of great points and arguments and I appreciate the debate without the off color commentary. That's all I got.
I get it that not everyone shares my views on what is offensive, which honestly isn't very much, because words only have the power we assign them. All that to say, that it's unfortunate that I have made you feel offended, however I make no apologies for my choice of words or anything I post. Censorship is not something I feel is ever appropriate, but for a community to work it is necessary to not go out of your way to do things to create derision.

TL;DR

No more videos about Washington and however many dicks he may or may not have possessed.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel pretty much the same. What's offensive to me may not be to some others. I don't like it but people have the right to speak their piece.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on this, winding.