• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers at the Los Angeles Angels (9/5 - 9/7)

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know many could care less my opinion but I try to speak up when we go over so far OT that it offends me. If it offends me I figure it probably offends others. You guys got lots of great points and arguments and I appreciate the debate without the off color commentary. That's all I got.

Thats cool, sorry if anything I typed back was offensive, I just thought it was funny and I have pretty thick skin, so not much offends me. I'll respect your boundaries though, I'm typically pretty clean on here anyway.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I get it that not everyone shares my views on what is offensive, which honestly isn't very much, because words only have the power we assign them. All that to say, that it's unfortunate that I have made you feel offended, however I make no apologies for my choice of words or anything I post. Censorship is not something I feel is ever appropriate, but for a community to work it is necessary to not go out of your way to do things to create derision.

TL;DR

No more videos about Washington and however many dicks he may or may not have possessed.

You're good Rev ... thanks.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats cool, sorry if anything I typed back was offensive, I just thought it was funny and I have pretty thick skin, so not much offends me. I'll respect your boundaries though, I'm typically pretty clean on here anyway.

You too Dude ... good work again on the banner for us. Not sure how it ends up but at the end of the day whatever is up there is ours and not something designed in Taiwan.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 - 0 Houston in the third

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start watching out for the Yankees..... They are the team most likely to steal the 2nd wildcard and bump us out of the playoffs completely if we don't play well.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start watching out for the Yankees..... They are the team most likely to steal the 2nd wildcard and bump us out of the playoffs completely if we don't play well.
They scored 6 runs in the 7th just to blow their lead....lol nice one yanks.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They scored 6 runs in the 7th just to blow their lead....lol nice one yanks.

They have been playing well lately... I hope the Red Sox kick their ass and knock them down a peg and I think the MLB would throw up if they had to watch A-FRAUD in the playoffs

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

How so 'most likely'? You been watching YES again 'crawler'?

Any team that shoots for second honorable mention deserves to go home. You are right ... they need to kick it in gear and simply take the ALW.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been playing well lately... I hope the Red Sox kick their ass and knock them down a peg and I think the MLB would throw up if they had to watch A-FRAUD in the playoffs
That's the MLB's fault if it happens. Selig is a wimp and I hope he is embarrassed every day of his life for what he allowed to take place in baseball under his watch. I hate A-Rod, but he shouldn't be singled out for other people's failure to police drug use.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so 'most likely'? You been watching YES again 'crawler'?

Any team that shoots for second honorable mention deserves to go home. You are right ... they need to kick it in gear and simply take the ALW.

I think they are the 2nd best wildcard contender behind TB

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not saying a lot. The AL is actually pretty weak this year outside of the division leaders.

Seems to be a lot of parity, what I would call " pretty good" teams like Cleveland and Baltimore. Despite all of our hardships this year, if we get in I think we can have a chance against any team.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully for our sake Brad Peacock is pitching the game of his career tonight against Oakland, channeling his inner-Kershaw. Yu Darvish gets obliterated by the A's but Brad Peacock dominates them with a masterpiece. That's baseball for you.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thankfully for our sake Brad Peacock is pitching the game of his career tonight against Oakland, channeling his inner-Kershaw. Yu Darvish gets obliterated by the A's but Brad Peacock dominates them with a masterpiece. That's baseball for you.

'Watching' on Gameday and listening to the OAK announcers.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland has come back from the dead at least 5 times against the Astros this year..... I wouldn't get too excited unless the Astros are ahead with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. If you're lucky, MLB network will show the last few innings

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Sonny Gray on my Head 2 Head fantasy baseball roster playing in the semi-finals of a $2500 league and I'm getting exactly the result I want so far- a lot of strikeouts and low ER from Gray but still an Oakland loss. Can't put a price on the Rangers back in the postseason again.