• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Draft is done, now who sticks?

Which Draft picks stick with the team?

• Kevin White

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Eddie Goldman

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Hroniss Grasu

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Jeremy Langford

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Adrian Amos

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Tayo Fabuluje

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
C

cubzzzfanincali

I presume the ILB situation is supposed to be satisfied by Foster, Bostic, Christian Jones, and/or Khaseem Greene. That's not a great list but you have to figure it's what we are going with.

I keep wondering why no one has signed Brandon Spikes. I wonder if he is injured or something? He's a great run defender, if we could lock him up with like a 3 year deal I'd be down with that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just looked it up and Carey averaged 4.4 YPC last season? Had to be garbage time in NE and GB games. Because I don't remember him having much success. I remember a nice run to help ice the ATL game, but that's about it.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just looked it up and Carey averaged 4.4 YPC last season? Had to be garbage time in NE and GB games. Because I don't remember him having much success. I remember a nice run to help ice the ATL game, but that's about it.

Well, he only touched the ball 36 times. I dont think anyone remembers him having much success, lol.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick? White. Special teams for Langford, Maybe some rotation time for Amos since Conte is reunited with Wright in Tampa, but the offensive lineman we should see in preseason, maybe some field goals on sundays, but just let them develop. Seems the teams that play their OL draft picks the second or third year are the ones that have keepers.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Langford on special teams....lmfao......he will be playing in games on offensive

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he only touched the ball 36 times. I dont think anyone remembers him having much success, lol.

Well, yeah. Very true. Although, that wasn't some big endorsement of the guy from me. It's more just me being surprised, as I don't remember him getting passed the line of scrimmage all that much. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick? White. Special teams for Langford, Maybe some rotation time for Amos since Conte is reunited with Wright in Tampa, but the offensive lineman we should see in preseason, maybe some field goals on sundays, but just let them develop. Seems the teams that play their OL draft picks the second or third year are the ones that have keepers.

Where is Goldman? He is absolutely going to see playing time on defense.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Langford on special teams....lmfao......he will be playing in games on offensive

And special teams… it's not like he'll be splitting Forte's workload with him. Hell, he might even not win the backup job. He'll absolutely play special teams.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Goldman? He is absolutely going to see playing time on defense.

Some experts say if Ego did a better job last year they would not have drafted a defensive tackle this year, I am just suggesting that drafting the first rounders to start is understandable, but the more you watch player development to get on the field, the more you respect the teams that dont play all their draft picks their first year until the staff works out their flaws before they find it around the league on game film. I worry about Goldman because I think they will want to get him back in end shape and that loses his push in the middle.

As far as Langford, he needs to beat out Carey to share his 36 carries. Yes, I expect more of a shared backfield this year, but they also got the little scat back Jacquizz Rodgers that is more of a third down back. If Langford beats out Carey, who knows, if Forte gets hurt, who knows, maybe they line up Forte in the slot more this year.

I dont see much more than Perry who was let go and resigned a few times already.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some experts say if Ego did a better job last year they would not have drafted a defensive tackle this year, I am just suggesting that drafting the first rounders to start is understandable, but the more you watch player development to get on the field, the more you respect the teams that dont play all their draft picks their first year until the staff works out their flaws before they find it around the league on game film. I worry about Goldman because I think they will want to get him back in end shape and that loses his push in the middle.

As far as Langford, he needs to beat out Carey to share his 36 carries. Yes, I expect more of a shared backfield this year, but they also got the little scat back Jacquizz Rodgers that is more of a third down back. If Langford beats out Carey, who knows, if Forte gets hurt, who knows, maybe they line up Forte in the slot more this year.

I dont see much more than Perry who was let go and resigned a few times already.

Yeah, Perry is as good as gone here with the Langford pick. I totally forgot we even had Rodgers for a second, good call. I don't see them giving up on Carey already, and they're also not going to cut Langford barring something strange. Do we carry 4 RB's again? Forte, Carey, Rodgers and Langford? I would say it seems likely.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Merril Hoge is now saying its gonna take developmental time for White. Said WV has very limited routes in their offense and this guy is not ready for the nfl. I guess you can either put that on the offense, the players around him, like the QB, the line allowing time, but he is being loud about it. I have heard some comparison of white to julio, all Julio Jones did his first year was run past people even though he seemed out of sink, but still caught for 54 for 950. So stick, yes, just might be a few years before he is that force.