• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT -- This is a funny graph

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also got a billion dollars in campaign funds and a political machine led by the mainstream media that's in the tank for him.....

The print media has always leaned left - The extent of this lean really varies depending on where you live. That has never stopped good Republican candidates for establishing immense popularity.

Point being.... If the Repubs had a good candidate, they wouldn't have to worry about Obama or excuses why Obama might win. They simply don't have a single candidate that inspires any bit of confidence, and the more they put them on television, the worse it is getting (as they are killing each other). People generally vote with their pocketbook - If things are bad, they look to the other side. This would have been a simple year to beat Obama and they couldn't get their shit together. Time for a paradigm change.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The print media has always leaned left - The extent of this lean really varies depending on where you live

Mainstream media is way to the left, Fox News is way right......I guess that is some sort of sick balance....meanwhile we're left begging for someone to just give us the news with no slant at all.....it will never happen, because everyone has an agenda......we have a Congress that can barely keep the government going, and the budget never gets done on time, no matter who is in charge.....money we don't have gets spent and government keeps growing no matter if it keeps going or not....time for a revolution of the people....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Easy fix: put term limits on Congress.

But they won't ever do it to themselves.

And I'd propose giving a President a single term limit for 5 years. It's sickening watching politicians (President and Congress) making decisions for the country based on their own future outlook.

Last edited by a moderator:

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The print media has always leaned left - The extent of this lean really varies depending on where you live

Mainstream media is way to the left, Fox News is way right......I guess that is some sort of sick balance....meanwhile we're left begging for someone to just give us the news with no slant at all.....it will never happen, because everyone has an agenda......we have a Congress that can barely keep the government going, and the budget never gets done on time, no matter who is in charge.....money we don't have gets spent and government keeps growing no matter if it keeps going or not....time for a revolution of the people....

Don't leave the cooperations out of your complaint list. If you do, I'll be forced to tell the occupiers and they will pitch a tent in your front yard.

:eyebrows:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy fix: put term limits on Congress.

But they won't ever do it to themselves.

Term limits would be a good start.....I believe in the end the so called liberals and conservatives are just putting on a shell game for us, to try and take our attention away from the fact that they continue screwing us....for chrissakes, the Congress can use inside information to invest on Wall Street, information that would land you or me in jail.....

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't leave the cooperations out of your complaint list. If you do, I'll be forced to tell the occupiers and they will pitch a tent in your front yard.

:eyebrows:

Haven't seen much from them around here....my guess is they don't believe Dayton is worth occupying......I have space for rent if they are interested, though......