• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT -- This is a funny graph

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox News is an abomination. The religious right sickens me.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media Matters isn't so dependable, either......

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both sickening.

Communists (in Russia) helped us defeat fascists in WW2.

Extremist leadership is never a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They are both sickening.

Communists (in Russia) helped us defeat fascists in WW2.

Extremist leadership is never a good thing.

No doubt. Any pundit (on either side) that selectively picks quotes, stats etc to misinform and basically tell people how to think can blow me. It'd be nice to actually just have news without commentary or spin. Guess that doesnt get viewership, though. Gotta have some blowhard spouting off about God knows what.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are frightened by Ron Paul...
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0570_116564041687294_1297346_1060785218_n.jpg
383061_326664594010570_116564041687294_1297346_1060785218_n.jpg

iowa:
Ron Paul in second with 23%
Gingrich in first with 22%

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. They've had 4 years to come up with a solution, and this is the slate of candidates? Really? I think both sides should just start over. They could just randomly select folks from the general population and basically come up with the same (or better) results.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. They've had 4 years to come up with a solution, and this is the slate of candidates? Really? I think both sides should just start over. They could just randomly select folks from the general population and basically come up with the same (or better) results.

I've been thinking the same thing.

just make government representation kind of like jury duty for intellectuals.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a joke. Obama has it won in a landslide over these fucking clowns.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke. Obama has it won in a landslide over these fucking clowns.

There will be a new president. Obama has been a complete and total failure. All he's done is blame shit on the failure that came before him and blame the republican's for not shutting the hell up and doing what he tells them. Hillary or McCain would have been hideous, but would have at least not gotten our country into an even bigger shit hole than it was before they took office. He's just another arrogant ass who thinks he needs to be in charge of things.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be a new president. Obama has been a complete and total failure. All he's done is blame shit on the failure that came before him and blame the republican's for not shutting the hell up and doing what he tells them. Hillary or McCain would have been hideous, but would have at least not gotten our country into an even bigger shit hole than it was before they took office. He's just another arrogant ass who thinks he needs to be in charge of things.

This. Not that the Repulican alternatives are inspiring (they aren't) but anyone who wants four more years of Obama is crazy....all he did was inherit a bad situation and make it much worse......

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Obama may be a poor leader but he is a skilled campaigner, politician. It will be tough to project until the debates. At that time Obama will slay Newt Gingrich/Romney and emerge as the clear favorite for re-election. Those guys simply dont have "it" Gingrich thinks he's hip and appealing to young adults by being on Twitter. The only way the republicans have a chance is if people are just so checked out that voter turn out is really, really low. The higher the turn out the less their chances of upseating Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that the election was bought and paid for to be given to Romney, the latest surge by Gingrich I'm not sure I understand. He is ruthlessly hated by many people.

I remember plenty of Democrats saying they helped nominate McCain in the primaries because Huckabee and a few others scared them, and they would be satisfied with either Obama or Hillary. I'm unsure about the rules for primary voting this time around. I think by the time the primary voting gets to Ohio it may be a done deal anyhow.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama may be a poor leader but he is a skilled campaigner, politician. It will be tough to project until the debates. At that time Obama will emerge as the clear favorite for re-election.

He may both win the popular vote, and lose the electorate, imo

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This. Not that the Repulican alternatives are inspiring (they aren't) but anyone who wants four more years of Obama is crazy....all he did was inherit a bad situation and make it much worse......

Really? And you're convinced a Republican would have made it any better?

I'm thankful Obama is the president now and not a Republican. And for the sake of the country, I hope Obama is the president for the following 4 years left over the crap that Republicans are throwing out there.

Remember this: if you think things are bad now, they'd only be worse under Republican leadership.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama may be a poor leader but he is a skilled campaigner, politician. It will be tough to project until the debates. At that time Obama will slay Newt Gingrich/Romney and emerge as the clear favorite for re-election. Those guys simply dont have "it" Gingrich thinks he's hip and appealing to young adults by being on Twitter. The only way the republicans have a chance is if people are just so checked out that voter turn out is really, really low. The higher the turn out the less their chances of upseating Obama.

He's also got a billion dollars in campaign funds and a political machine led by the mainstream media that's in the tank for him.....