• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Not To Be Malicious...

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can read my emails, check my phone history and find aliens but can't find a friggin Boeing 777?

Bizarre.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a warning
You post this and you get an earthquake.
The aliens can read your posts as well. Be careful what you say my friend

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those walnut head mooks can eat a six dick burrito.

That was a great rocker, Little Ms. Puck freaked out because she has never been in one like that since she has become older. Last "big one" was Easter Sunday back in 2010, she was only 4.5 so she didn't quite understand what happened.

Kids were freaked out for about 30 minutes so they went to bed, we ran and brought them downstairs and then watched TV and they went to bed again around 10. On top of that, Ms. Puck left for Santa Cruz at 4:30am this morning with the boys to visit family 'Til Tuesday so we were delayed getting her packed and changes to seating arrangements in the Suburban.

Overall a chaotic night and I'm feeling it, and I have potentially three hockey games to play in today (playoffs) starting at 2pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom of the ocean's a big place...

Of course, and there are currents and such but a plane weighing around 800,000 pounds will sink pretty quick, even if most of it has broken apart. I don't think it has moved around to three different parts of the Indian Ocean in a span of three weeks. They should have a very specific idea of where it is.

The technology these days should have been able to locate this thing by now. Instead they have moved from place to place to place which is losing valuable time and evidence in the process. I really feel for all those families and people lost, the two infants struck a chord with me since I am a dad.

I think Malaysia really mismanaged the dissemination of information too, and I'm going to raise the topic of cultural differences in their case. Eastern country, most of them don't like their pride hurt. These people should have just involved people who knew what they were doing from the get go instead of bungling the whole thing.