• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Cross Town Shootout

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't root for Xavier because they charge kids too much for tuition. There's a segment of the school that has their tuition, books, and stuff paid for by grants. Why, pray tell, can't those kids go to a cheaper state school and save the government some money? It's one of the biggest scams going.

Anyway, they have their share of uppitty ups as well that can shell out the extra 8,000 a year just to say they went to catholic college that teaches the same exact stuff the state school does. wooopie!!!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't root for Xavier because they charge kids too much for tuition. There's a segment of the school that has their tuition, books, and stuff paid for by grants. Why, pray tell, can't those kids go to a cheaper state school and save the government some money? It's one of the biggest scams going.

Anyway, they have their share of uppitty ups as well that can shell out the extra 8,000 a year just to say they went to catholic college that teaches the same exact stuff the state school does. wooopie!!!

of course, I've been out of the college scene so long, I might be ass backwards. but I still won't root for xavier.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on Cincy Grad. Gotta give Dayton at least a little love for that win over Alabama last week. Say what you want about the Flyers but UD arena is a tough place to play. That's why it takes an opposing team to have an ex-Flyer for a coach to get a home and home series. Of course that Buffalo loss was beyond terrible and it was at home.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya, I didnt go to Harvard..this is true.

I did however go to a top 100 university in the county which has an amazing campus life and tons of hilarious people.

That being said, Kramer. You really shouldnt be talking about where ppl went to school as some sort of insult.

YOu went to a top 1000 school...oh wait, you didnt go to college. never mind.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UD has an amazing campus life and tons of hilarious people, what the fuck happened to you? You'd think 4 years of associating with 'hilarious' people would rub off a bit and you wouldn't be such a whiny bitch. I guess you didn't get out much.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Cincy Grad. Gotta give Dayton at least a little love for that win over Alabama last week. Say what you want about the Flyers but UD arena is a tough place to play. That's why it takes an opposing team to have an ex-Flyer for a coach to get a home and home series. Of course that Buffalo loss was beyond terrible and it was at home.

It's true - I would never bet against them at home.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ya, I didnt go to Harvard..this is true.

I did however go to a top 100 university in the county which has an amazing campus life and tons of hilarious people.

That being said, Kramer. You really shouldnt be talking about where ppl went to school as some sort of insult.

YOu went to a top 1000 school...oh wait, you didnt go to college. never mind.

Is this how people that go to UD measure the school?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Miller ‘proud’ of Xavier players | Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Stay classy Sean Miller..... He's somehow proud of his former recruits for picking a fight. That seems to be the Xavier mentality in this whole thing. Like they were standing up to some major force. They beat a very average basketball team - One that hasn't been relevant in a decade. Why are they behaving like it was their super bowl? Why are they acting like the tortured little brother when they've had much more success in the recent future?

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sean MIller doesn't coach Xavier. How Do you not know this? He is not affiliated with the team at all.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean MIller doesn't coach Xavier. How Do you not know this? He is not affiliated with the team at all.

How did you not read what was posted? The link even says (without clicking on it) "Sean Miller proud of Xavier Players"

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the more reason why he should keep his mouth shut.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UC basketball is about the 8h best program in the State and the 13th best in the tri County area

Close Programs better than UC

OSU, Xavier, BUtler, UK, IU, Purdue, ND, Dayton, Louisville, Cleveland State, dayton......

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UC basketball is about the 8h best program in the State and the 13th best in the tri County area

Close Programs better than UC

OSU, Xavier, BUtler, UK, IU, Purdue, ND, Dayton, Louisville, Cleveland State, dayton......

At what point did anyone make the claim that UC was good? What's amazing is that Xavier players seem so upset by comments from such an inconsequential team. Probably because even with their success, Xavier will always be the third favorite team in the tristate.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's amazing is that Xavier players seem so upset by comments from such an inconsequential team.

It's a RIVALRY game. You know as well as everyone else that regardless of how bad one team or the other is, there will be plenty of ill-will. goddamn man, get over it.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Moron.

Xavier should be the 3rd favorite team in the area. Not sure if you are including UK or OSU along with uC, but Xavier is probably 4th.

UC has an enrollment of 43 Thousand students per year. It is a public School and lets Anyone in

OSU has 55 Thousand students. State School

UK has 30 K students and is a state school

Xavier has 7K students and cost more than double OSU, UC or UK. How do you not understand this? God, you are stupid.

in Raleigh Durham, I bet Duke is the 2nd most popular team in the city. haha

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait -- What does actually attending a school have to do with being a fan of the basketball team. Aren't you case-in-point? We have plenty of Buckeye football homers around here that have never been to Columbus. What about Kentucky? A large portion of their fans have no tie to the school whatsoever.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You dont think the fact that Xavier is 1/6th the size of UC, is more selective academically, and over 2x as much creates fewer fans??

The only reason I am a X fan is my parents both went there. They were not stupid enough to have to go to UC. haha.

i went to UD, sister to Miami. Our family laughs at ppl who went to UC

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait -- What does actually attending a school have to do with being a fan of the basketball team. Aren't you case-in-point? We have plenty of Buckeye football homers around here that have never been to Columbus. What about Kentucky? A large portion of their fans have no tie to the school whatsoever.

So it's surprising to you that Wake Forest's basketball program has a smaller following than Ohio State's even though Wake is historically better?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont think the fact that Xavier is 1/6th the size of UC, is more selective academically, and over 2x as much creates fewer fans??

The only reason I am a X fan is my parents both went there. They were not stupid enough to have to go to UC. haha.

i went to UD, sister to Miami. Our family laughs at ppl who went to UC

If you and your family laugh at other who go to any university to get an education...That pretty much tells everyone on here all we need to know about you, doesn't it?