• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oscar fish vs pants and jackets

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
stalock vs brobosky Marleau on another streak

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stalock wasn't too bad today. Looked shaky on a number of saves but had zero chance on the last two goals. I had written this game off as a sure loss before it started with how bad the Sharks always play against the Jackets. Good to see them get the win. Thornton needs to get going. He's been hot trash of 5 of the last 6 games.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stalock wasn't too bad today. Looked shaky on a number of saves but had zero chance on the last two goals. I had written this game off as a sure loss before it started with how bad the Sharks always play against the Jackets. Good to see them get the win. Thornton needs to get going. He's been hot trash of 5 of the last 6 games.

yep, I was skeptical too. The 1st period was awesome as the sharks just dominated. I missed the 2nd period, but the biggest play in the game was pavs' goal. The sharks were on their heels and struggling, but pavs goal was so much skill, it's unreal. Not just to get a piece of the shot and tip it, but to tip it both down and sideway. amazing! and it just energized em. Ward's pass was unreal, and nice that dillon didnt get the shot blankly blocked. the wrister is a better call, and while the deflection was a little lucky, it was a good shot.

5 goals from the D in two games. I cant remember a time they have ever had that kind of scoring from the D, especially on the back to back.

Donskoi has points in 4 straight and has also really ignited the 2nd line, particularly patty. Donskoi, like karlsson, looks awesome.

Obviously, this trip has silenced the naysayers like myself for the time being, but I have to remain skeptical. Their D remains thin, and while they won 6 straight, zall were by one goal (expect this one with the EN and pitt), and all 6 easily could haven gone differently with a bounce or two. They didnt dominate anyone like they did early in the year, so I love the W's, but Im not gunna let myself get too optimistic.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eh only 2 good games out of how many starts and mop up duty from your back up is shit, they run the risk of wearing Jones out, I dont think he should be starting 65+ games, they need a back up that can give them 20+ solid starts.