• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon at ARIZONA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon should win, plain and simple. I really hate to say this but I'll be happy if we can keep this game close and be competitive. Stoops stopped recruiting in the final years and RR is having to play catch up. Next year we have a good class coming in and I fully expect us to be a better team. Our community is behind RR and staff; give it a couple years.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I don't make stupid bets. Arizona 31-Oregon 13.
YES I wrote it and will be on here to shout about it.

GO CATS!

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I might be getting a little stupid on these boards:wtf2:
I still believe that Oregon is not going to win in Tucson.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I don't make stupid bets. Arizona 31-Oregon 13.
YES I wrote it and will be on here to shout about it.

GO CATS!

I know I might be getting a little stupid on these boards:wtf2:
I still believe that Oregon is not going to win in Tucson.

As a fan, it is your right to be "a little stupid" whenever you choose. The key is differentiating your head from your heart. If you can see a way for Arizona to win, by analyzing the two teams, envisioning a game plan that Arizona can execute in order to get the W, then more power to you.

However, if it is a simple matter of "Arizona will win, because I like UofA better than Oregon"... well, then that is a little bit silly.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I believe that facts are more fun than hyperbole.

Let me take a guess: You do agree that Oregon is one of the top-2 teams, you don't agree that the UofA vs Oregon games were fun to watch regardless who won (you didn't like the 2 losses, or the 2OT game) and you don't agree that Arizona has the potential to have a top-25 offense next season?

You were close. I do agree that the games you speak of were AWESOME to watch. I enjoyed those games a lot and while I did not like the losses, I love good football, and those games were some of the best NCAA games I have seen.

You nailed it on the potential top 25 offense, which is what I really do not agree with. I think they could be decent, but I really don't see them being top notch until RR really gets rolling with recruiting and builds some more depth. They seem to be an injury or two away from not being competitive. That is not an insult, just a fact. Their depth just is not there. If RR can keep recruiting and a few things swing their way, who knows what could happen.
:suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: BeaverShaver, I have a great sense of humor also.
I still root for Arizona football to win it all every year.

As you should. I mean, isn't that what being a fan is all about? I still root for the Raiders every week, ask me how that has been....lol

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Arizona grabbed the win tomorrow. The 3-3-5 defense is built to slow down spread offensive teams like Oregon. The difference will be how well our offense produces and if our guys can limit the big plays from Oregon. They will challenge us depth wise. They have all the athletes necessary to wear us down like they did last year. Arizona doesn't have to play perfect, just hungry.

Kadeem's last home game no doubt, I think our guys will leave it all out there.

31-27 Wildcats

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEAR DOWN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIwpQgmwmso]Ka'Deem Carey Season Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA Amazing. Mariota has not thrown an interception in over 12 months... he throws one on the first play of the game.

Like I said, UofA will need 3, or 4 turnovers, and play mistake free on offense to have a chance at the W. So far so good.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'm impressed. Please win UA then ASU has a shot to host the PAC12 Champ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'm impressed. Please win UA then ASU has a shot to host the PAC12 Champ

Tucson averages .04 inches of rain in the month of November. The 2 inches that have fallen in the last 36 hours is about as unlikely as this 21-3 score.

Arizona is playing out of their minds, Oregon is still reeling from the L to Stanford. The Ducks will get it going, it's just a question of whether Denker keeps playing like an all-american. So far he's having the game of his life.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a great start.

It's like every UofA fan across the world all wished upon a star last night, or tossed coins into a wishing well and they all asked for a UofA blowout over Oregon. This is pretty unbelievable so far.

So much time left... they have to take it one play at a time, but so far so great.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... Oregon turnover #2. Cats need to be +3, or +4 to get the W.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA Amazing. Mariota has not thrown an interception in over 12 months... he throws one on the first play of the game.

Like I said, UofA will need 3, or 4 turnovers, and play mistake free on offense to have a chance at the W. So far so good.

That' two:clap:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnover #3 for Oregon. The football gods are smiling down on Tucson this afternoon, no doubt.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is WOW.... Just turned the game on and thought they scoreboard was messed up.

Would be interesting if they actually knock off OR