• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon at ARIZONA

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKAY. I hit the right button by mistake:scratch:
All this rain is going to make Oregon think they have an advantage over UA. They probably do, but not because of the rain. Arizona must come out fired up and ready to go a whole 60 minutes. The WSU game was a downer for sure.
I still believe Arizona has one more regular season win in them. UO or ASU should be afraid. One of the two; their next loss, will be at the hands of the ARIZONA WILDCATS!

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKAY. I hit the right button by mistake:scratch:
All this rain is going to make Oregon think they have an advantage over UA. They probably do, but not because of the rain. Arizona must come out fired up and ready to go a whole 60 minutes. The WSU game was a downer for sure.
I still believe Arizona has one more regular season win in them. UO or ASU should be afraid. One of the two; their next loss, will be at the hands of the ARIZONA WILDCATS!

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

Lol.

102-3 UO wins.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona should have the advantage in the front court, and their 3 point shooting has been lights out. If the Ducks can full court press and gain any advantage on the boards, it could be close.

Oh, wait........

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks should be scared of Cats hoops....Cats football...they are probably having a hard time getting motivated for that one.

If AZ has one more win in them, it's def not this weekend. Oregon should pound them. Not worth the price of admission for Cats fans.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks should be scared of Cats hoops....Cats football...they are probably having a hard time getting motivated for that one.

If AZ has one more win in them, it's def not this weekend. Oregon should pound them. Not worth the price of admission for Cats fans.

OK. I see the UO fans are living in the same deluded space as my brother-in-law is.Oregon:L
Come on down UO fans and enjoy the rain. You will not enjoy the score.
GO CATS! BEAT THE DUCKS! BEAR DOWN!

I believe we will beat the Ducks.
What is more important, I think RR and the CATS do too.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona should have the advantage in the front court, and their 3 point shooting has been lights out. If the Ducks can full court press and gain any advantage on the boards, it could be close.

Oh, wait........

Take the stick out of yer butt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time not too long ago (3-4 years), that Oregon vs UofA games used to be some of the most exciting of the season. The games in 2007, 2008 and 2009 were a lot of fun to watch, no matter who won. However, with the meteoric rise of the Ducks to their current place among the top-5 programs in the country, and the steady fall of the Cats under Stoops (from mediocre to terrible)... Arizona has not beaten Oregon since 2007 and the games over the last 3 years have all been blowouts. Expect the same tomorrow.

Rodriguez has the program headed in the right direction, but with the bare cupboard left after Stoops forgot to recruit his last few years on campus, it will take another few years before the Wildcats have any kind of quality depth to speak of. Oregon has their pick of the top athletes in the West, and despite the setback to Stanford, they are IMO, one of the top 2 teams in the country. Arizona will be lucky to keep the game within 30 points. Just hoping that they find a way to avoid red zone turnovers (like the ones that plagued them last year) and put some points on the board this go around.

This could be Ka'deem Carey's last game in Tucson. We all hope that he stays, because with the weapons they have coming in next season with Austin Hill returning from injury, the better-than-normal recruits and the high-quality transfers, the Cats could have a top-25 caliber offense should he return. Either way, he is undoubtedly the best running back in the history of the program. Hoping that he has a good game, because no matter what the score is he will be running hard for 60 minutes, as he always does.

2003 - Ducks: 48 Cats: 10
2004 - Ducks: 28 Cats: 14
2005 - Ducks: 28 Cats: 21
2006 - Cats: 37 Ducks: 10
2007 - Cats: 34 Ducks: 24
2008 - Ducks: 55 Cats: 45
2009 - Ducks: 44 Cats: 41 (Double OT)
2010 - Ducks: 48 Cats: 29
2011 - Ducks: 56 Cats: 31
2012 - Ducks: 49 Cats: 0

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time not too long ago (3-4 years), that Oregon vs UofA games used to be some of the most exciting of the season. The games in 2007, 2008 and 2009 were a lot of fun to watch, no matter who won. However, with the meteoric rise of the Ducks to their current place among the top-5 programs in the country, and the steady fall of the Cats under Stoops (from mediocre to terrible)... Arizona has not beaten Oregon since 2007 and the games over the last 3 years have all been blowouts. Expect the same tomorrow.

Rodriguez has the program headed in the right direction, but with the bare cupboard left after Stoops forgot to recruit his last few years on campus, it will take another few years before the Wildcats have any kind of quality depth to speak of. Oregon has their pick of the top athletes in the West, and despite the setback to Stanford, they are IMO, one of the top 2 teams in the country. Arizona will be lucky to keep the game within 30 points. Just hoping that they find a way to avoid red zone turnovers (like the ones that plagued them last year) and put some points on the board this go around.

This could be Ka'deem Carey's last game in Tucson. We all hope that he stays, because with the weapons they have coming in next season with Austin Hill returning from injury, the better-than-normal recruits and the high-quality transfers, the Cats could have a top-25 caliber offense should he return. Either way, he is undoubtedly the best running back in the history of the program. Hoping that he has a good game, because no matter what the score is he will be running hard for 60 minutes, as he always does.

2003 - Ducks: 48 Cats: 10
2004 - Ducks: 28 Cats: 14
2005 - Ducks: 28 Cats: 21
2006 - Cats: 37 Ducks: 10
2007 - Cats: 34 Ducks: 24
2008 - Ducks: 55 Cats: 45
2009 - Ducks: 44 Cats: 41 (Double OT)
2010 - Ducks: 48 Cats: 29
2011 - Ducks: 56 Cats: 31
2012 - Ducks: 49 Cats: 0

Good post. I don't agree with all, but very good points. Good stuff..:suds:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaver shaver, you have a great sense of humor.

I cant tell if you are serious or not, but....thanks?

I try to rustle some jimmies every now and then, but overall, I am just fucking around. I don't go around claiming the Ducks are the best team ever (like a lot of Duck posters), but I am a die hard fan and I love to see the same from other teams' posters...

Cheers:suds:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed you neglected to predict the asWHO UA score.
Felling a little worried maybe?

GO CATS!

Instead of calling them asWHO, you should try *SU

This was a term coined on ASU by Wisconsin fans this year, for obvious reasons...lol

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GumbySquad, I know you know a lot more about some of this than I do but, I like the fact that when we (UA) are a forgone conclusion loss to most people, they go home licking their wounds.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant tell if you are serious or not, but....thanks?

I try to rustle some jimmies every now and then, but overall, I am just fucking around. I don't go around claiming the Ducks are the best team ever (like a lot of Duck posters), but I am a die hard fan and I love to see the same from other teams' posters...

Cheers:suds:

I :suds:you back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GumbySquad, I know you know a lot more about some of this than I do but, I like the fact that when we (UA) are a forgone conclusion loss to most people, they go home licking their wounds.

I have been a UofA fan for a few decades now and will challenge anyone to Wildcat Basketball knowledge and will be confident in my abilities to win... but when it comes to football I'm more of a casual fan than a die hard.

I am an both a realist and an optimist. I would never preemptively throw in the towel on a season and think that the Cats don't have a chance to go to a bowl every year, but when it comes to the Ducks I just don't see Arizona being competitive. Oregon has world-class athletes 2-deep at every position. Arizona has average to good athletes at a couple of positions and no depth.

If the Cats were a Power-Run team, you could envision a scenario where they ran clock and kept the Oregon offense off the field, but RR's up-tempo style plays right into the Ducks' hands. Oregon's defense is very underrated. I just can't envision the UofA keeping pace. Would love more than anything to see an upset, and will be rooting for them, no matter the score (would never "give up" on the Cats)... but I just don't see this one being close.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: BeaverShaver, I have a great sense of humor also.
I still root for Arizona football to win it all every year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. I don't agree with all, but very good points. Good stuff..:suds:

Thanks. I believe that facts are more fun than hyperbole.

Let me take a guess: You do agree that Oregon is one of the top-2 teams, you don't agree that the UofA vs Oregon games were fun to watch regardless who won (you didn't like the 2 losses, or the 2OT game) and you don't agree that Arizona has the potential to have a top-25 offense next season?

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if RR uses KC correctly against UO, and quits those screen passes when we don't have a blocker to protect the receiver we can screw up their game plan.
Screen right throw left.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if RR uses KC correctly against UO, and quits those screen passes when we don't have a blocker to protect the receiver we can screw up their game plan.
Screen right throw left.

Arizona just doesn't have a big-play receiver. Injuries are never an excuse, but in a perfect world, had Austin Hill (the second best WR in the conference) not been lost for the season they would be a competely different team. Without this threat of the big-play defenses can load the box, focus on taking away the run and pressuring Denker.

Is it possible for Arizona to win on Saturday? Sure, anything is possible, but it would take 3, or 4 turnovers from Oregon and a perfect game from the Cats. I hope that happens, but I would not put money on it.