• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OOPS...FSU may not be bowl eligible

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh trust me, I ain't riled up. You Ohio State fans just need to come to terms with 2012 that's all.
Come to terms with what? We're all aware of what happened. It was 5 years ago.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're aware of it, but it seems like you still can't come to terms with it.
I think you're just salty because I want to pay homage to the team that went 12-0 for whatever reason.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're just salty because I want to pay homage to the team that went 12-0 for whatever reason.

Why would I be salty? My team went 12-0 and actually was bowl eligible this year. You're the one trying to argue that "well technically if you go by how many wins they had, they were bowl eligible" blah blah blah. By rule, they weren't so it's time to get over it, I'd say.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be salty? My team went 12-0 and actually was bowl eligible this year. You're the one trying to argue that "well technically if you go by how many wins they had, they were bowl eligible" blah blah blah. By rule, they weren't so it's time to get over it, I'd say.
I'm not trying to argue with anyone. Stop creating drama. All I said was if you go by record, OSU has a bowl eligible streak of 29 years. That's true. I'm aware they weren't eligible in 2012, but it wasn't because of their record. Get over it already.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to argue with anyone. Stop creating drama. All I said was if you go by record, OSU has a bowl eligible streak of 29 years. That's true. I'm aware they weren't eligible in 2012, but it wasn't because of their record. Get over it already.

Nobody goes by record. That's the argument you're trying to force down my throat. In the NCAA record books, Ohio State was not bowl eligible. End of discussion. No need for anything further.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody goes by record. That's the argument you're trying to force down my throat. In the NCAA record books, Ohio State was not bowl eligible. End of discussion. No need for anything further.
Force down your throat? I merely made a comment and you got all pissy about it. Stop being dramatic. The point of noting someone has a long streak of being bowl eligible is noteworthy because it means they're consistently that good. OSU has been. Sorry that pisses you off so much.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Force down your throat? I merely made a comment and you got all pissy about it. Stop being dramatic. The point of noting someone has a long streak of being bowl eligible is noteworthy because it means they're consistently that good. OSU has been. Sorry that pisses you off so much.

That's the problem. You aren't noting that. You are noting a wish that you and Ohio State fans have and can't seem to just let go. You went undefeated. Congrats. Didn't mean shit though. Doesn't piss me off, just shows me how some Ohio State fans just can't seem to let go. You're merely made comment as turned into a constant argument for how a technicality makes Ohio State's streak the longest in NCAA. But it doesn't. So get over it, drop it and let it go.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem. You aren't noting that. You are noting a wish that you and Ohio State fans have and can't seem to just let go. You went undefeated. Congrats. Didn't mean shit though. Doesn't piss me off, just shows me how some Ohio State fans just can't seem to let go. You're merely made comment as turned into a constant argument for how a technicality makes Ohio State's streak the longest in NCAA. But it doesn't. So get over it, drop it and let it go.
Yes, I actually am. I've literally never deviated from that. You are really getting unnecessarily pissy right now. My statement was fact. If you want to keep acting like a little bitch, be my guest. Doesn't change the fact that what I said was correct.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I actually am. I've literally never deviated from that. You are really getting unnecessarily pissy right now. My statement was fact. If you want to keep acting like a little bitch, be my guest. Doesn't change the fact that what I said was correct.

Oh my god dude. SHUT UP!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god dude. SHUT UP!
What the fuck is your problem? I stated a fact. You can't refute it and it pisses you off, so you lose your shit? Lighten up Nancy, it's a fucking sports message board, and last I checked you don't own it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is your problem? I stated a fact. You can't refute it and it pisses you off, so you lose your shit? Lighten up Nancy, it's a fucking sports message board, and last I checked you don't own it.

My problem is you won't drop it. I can and have numerous times refuted it. Ohio State wasn't bowl eligible in 2012. Nothing changes that. I haven't lost my shit yet but if you keep talking about it I might because I've asked numerous times to drop it and let it go and you keep going and going and going.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is so fucking pathetic.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is you won't drop it. I can and have numerous times refuted it. Ohio State wasn't bowl eligible in 2012. Nothing changes that. I haven't lost my shit yet but if you keep talking about it I might because I've asked numerous times to drop it and let it go and you keep going and going and going.
I've never said they weren't ineligible in 2012! Can you fucking read? I said they've had a bowl eligible record for 29 years. Never, ever, not one single time, have I argued that they were bowl eligible in 2012. You need to get your shit straight before you start going off on me.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said they weren't ineligible in 2012! Can you fucking read? I said they've had a bowl eligible record for 29 years. Never, ever, not one single time, have I argued that they were bowl eligible in 2012. You need to get your shit straight before you start going off on me.

But you and other Ohio State fans are the only ones that keep that record. Literally no one else does. If you think this was me going off on you, you are very sensitive.