• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Only thing gayer than the Braves

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I start all this with my lame joke about the word "gay" having a different meaning in the past?

Also, Hammer, if you didn't delete the thread how can you guarantee if he starts a new thread that it won't go away this time. Not trying to be argumentative,I just don't understand how it works-how do threads get deleted?

I'll restore the original one if you want it.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I wanted the original one restored , I just asked how it got deleted in the first place.

If I asked you how Hitler died you wouldn't somehow have him come back to life would you? I'm just trying to get a handle on exactly (or approximately) how much power you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I wanted the original one restored , I just asked how it got deleted in the first place.

If I asked you how Hitler died you wouldn't somehow have him come back to life would you? I'm just trying to get a handle on exactly (or approximately) how much power you have.

Ultimate power. There is none more powerful.

Some mod probably deleted the thread. Doesn't mean that same mod saw the one on the Atlanta board.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I start all this with my lame joke about the word "gay" having a different meaning in the past?

Also, Hammer, if you didn't delete the thread how can you guarantee if he starts a new thread that it won't go away this time. Not trying to be argumentative,I just don't understand how it works-how do threads get deleted?

Grow a set.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol dink .. hammer owns the site .. learn it live it love it .. if not take a fucking hike

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't say this very often because, frankly, I like most of the guys here and love the Hoop and the last thing I want my reputation to be influenced by is me owning the site.

But hey, you asked, so I'll tell.

I own the fucking site.

This is my house and I don't appreciate 16 yr old boys running their mouth, talking about physically confronting me if I ever decide to have an opinion about the Phillies and generally disrespecting the mods and calling us names.

If you don't like my place, fuck off. Best way to do it? Whine about the mods or how things are done here.

There's not a mod here who gives two fucks about their "power" and if they did, they wouldn't be mods. So like it or leave. We spend too much time providing a place to have fun to suffer abuse from anyone, much less some fuckin peckerhead with a big mouth.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the end.. all the same everywhere. someone always telling you what's right and wrong. it's either a ban from a mod in india or a personal fuck off message :ipw:

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just get along and go back to the regularly scheduled circle jerk we were all used to??? Please?

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This thread got really gay. Not as gay as Braves fans, but it's pretty gay.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't say this very often because, frankly, I like most of the guys here and love the Hoop and the last thing I want my reputation to be influenced by is me owning the site.

But hey, you asked, so I'll tell.

I own the fucking site.

This is my house and I don't appreciate 16 yr old boys running their mouth, talking about physically confronting me if I ever decide to have an opinion about the Phillies and generally disrespecting the mods and calling us names.

If you don't like my place, fuck off. Best way to do it? Whine about the mods or how things are done here.

There's not a mod here who gives two fucks about their "power" and if they did, they wouldn't be mods. So like it or leave. We spend too much time providing a place to have fun to suffer abuse from anyone, much less some fuckin peckerhead with a big mouth.

Yeah, I get it someone physically confronting you and whining about shit is something you shouldn't have to deal with (although the physically confronting you part is slightly amusing, albeit kind of disturbing). I was just asking a question and the thing about power was a joke. I won't ask any more questions.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the end.. all the same everywhere. someone always telling you what's right and wrong. it's either a ban from a mod in india or a personal fuck off message :ipw:

Its the same shit they tried to pull back in my day. You just gotta keep livin. L-I-V-I-N

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stinks of Disney bullshit in this thread.

I deleted the thread. I deleted all of the gay threads. The one on the Braves board was brought back to life by another mod, didn't see or move this one back.

I prefer they all be gone because they are grade-school disney garbage. But if you want them fucking up your board, go for it.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Remember folks, sports forums is SERIOUS business...