• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oliver Luck expected to be named Texas AD

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. I already had that argument, shouldn't have even mentioned it.

From what I've read, this guy knocked their socks off in his interview. Read where his dad was the GM of the Rockets for a long time, and the kid grew up a Longhorn fan. Undergrad and law degrees from UT.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this D we have the last 2 years, do you really expect WVU to be one of the top 4 teams in nation anytime soon?

From games I've watched, WV defense has played much better this year than last.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From games I've watched, WV defense has played much better this year than last.

Fair enough, but our secondary has to be one of the worst in the nation. Specifically on 3rd down. You must have missed the Baylor, Tech, and K-State games.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this D we have the last 2 years, do you really expect WVU to be one of the top 4 teams in nation anytime soon?

After watching Texas this year, do you really expect them to be one of the top 4 teams in the nation anytime soon?

The committee is on a rotational basis. Sooner or later a Texas AD will probably be on the committee anyway. More great sooner logic for you........

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother. Apparently it didn't matter that he was on the committee as long as he was at WVU.....it's only suspicious if he works at Texas

The committee membership is not all that anyway, as said the members WILL be rotated regularly and there will be a rep from all of the P5 conferences, Luck just took his turn first after he was asked at one of the B12 meetings. When a members' team is in the discusion that member is not involved in the decision for their team anyway, they took the idea from the basketball selection committee.