• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK guys wait for it... IM gonig to make a seriously bold and uncharacteristic statment

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week RG3 will have a not great statistical game, but he will actually have a fundamentally progressive game. And by that I mean I expect to see some quick timing passes that he actually throws. And i expect to see him play within the offense more and LESS of the read option stuff. Sure it will get sprinkled in a little just ot keep the Niners honest. BUt I think we are going to see the first REAL attempt at RG3 being a QB who reads and reacts to the defense instead of looking, then going semi off script.

Now with this, expect there to be two ugly INTs as he is going to be out of his comfort zone, but he will make real progress this week even if we lose.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week RG3 will have a not great statistical game, but he will actually have a fundamentally progressive game. And by that I mean I expect to see some quick timing passes that he actually throws. And i expect to see him play within the offense more and LESS of the read option stuff. Sure it will get sprinkled in a little just ot keep the Niners honest. BUt I think we are going to see the first REAL attempt at RG3 being a QB who reads and reacts to the defense instead of looking, then going semi off script.

Now with this, expect there to be two ugly INTs as he is going to be out of his comfort zone, but he will make real progress this week even if we lose.

Then when the media asks him why he did so well, his reply will be...."on to Indy" you are saying.
If any of this happens, we will thank our lucky stars. We just want him to shut up and do what he needs to do to get better. If he needs the me against the world mantra, then he has been handed that on a big ol' plate. Eat it all up RG3. Use it your entire career if you need to.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then when the media asks him why he did so well, his reply will be...."on to Indy" you are saying.
If any of this happens, we will thank our lucky stars. We just want him to shut up and do what he needs to do to get better. If he needs the me against the world mantra, then he has been handed that on a big ol' plate. Eat it all up RG3. Use it your entire career if you need to.

BY saying bold and uncharacteristic statement, I mean this kind of statement coming from me in reference to RG3.

Like i said, I think for him to really have a chance to become the type of QB we needed, he had to fail at being the QB he has been. Some people refuse to change until they are forced. And he might be one of those people that needed to fail in spectacular fashion in order to really consider changing.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering if Gruden and McVay haven't been sitting in their office saying to each other "I think we have to dumb this offense down a little because he is struggling with what we are giving him now." If that is what it takes that is fine.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wont happen because of 2 things

1st he is playing like a scared punk bitch

2nd he thinks he is a hero

until that changes it will be more of the same

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering if Gruden and McVay haven't been sitting in their office saying to each other "I think we have to dumb this offense down a little because he is struggling with what we are giving him now." If that is what it takes that is fine.

you cant dumb it down any further based on the easy reads he had vs tampa

Rg3 needs to get his head on straight

dumbing down the offense isnt going to help they have dumbed it down

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't bother backing the stats up for this year, but usually the 'skins play well against the above average teams.
I'm sure the SF game will be close, for a certain amount of time. We simply don't have the talent to last 60minutes against most teams. We are THAT bad.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wont happen because of 2 things

1st he is playing like a scared punk bitch

2nd he thinks he is a hero

until that changes it will be more of the same

Gentleman..... We have officially entered Bizzaro world.

That or Skinsdad and I are predisposed to be at odds.

:suds:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao as soon as one gives in the other one changes sides. you two are crazy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao as soon as one gives in the other one changes sides. you two are crazy

Oh I havent changed sides so much as Griffin has gotten to where I thought he needed to go in order to be redirected to where we actually need him to be.

I have very little faith in RG3 the running QB with an Injury history.

I have HOPE for Robert Griffin the young Skins QB who is finally under a coach willing to teach him how to be a QB as apposed to do things to mask his issues.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he needs to show it

we are near the end of year 3 . way past the BS i gave JC 3 and i will give Rg3 3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he needs to show it

we are near the end of year 3 . way past the BS i gave JC 3 and i will give Rg3 3

As you are want to tell me, Griffin is more talented than Campbell was. :)

But I agree he has untilthe end of this year to show improvement as a QB or its subject to review.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you are want to tell me, Griffin is more talented than Campbell was. :)

But I agree he has untilthe end of this year to show improvement as a QB or its subject to review.

he is way more talented then JC but he has to show it and the past 2 seasons he has not

and he really pissed me off vs tampa , even more so after watching the film

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you must be bi-polar:suds:

If Robert throws 2 INTs this week, the fans may scalp him. Sorry, i don't see it happening this way. I think we will see more of the read option, not less. Gruden said it in his presser. He needs to find out what RG3 does well and focus on it. What he doesn't do well is 3 step timing passes. So I expect a full does of RO, with WR screens sprinkled in, Morris to have 20 carries, and a handful of shots downfield to DJax. All this will add up to a loss by at least 10.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is way more talented then JC but he has to show it and the past 2 seasons he has not

and he really pissed me off vs tampa , even more so after watching the film

Welcome to the dark side, Dad. I give you props for hanging in there for as long as you did!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the dark side, Dad. I give you props for hanging in there for as long as you did!

i havent given up on him . we have 6 games but he has to show it

i have seen him play well , vs the bears last season so its there , but he needs to get his head on straight and right now he is a scared punk bitch on the field

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I'll be at the game Sunday so I do expect improvement but I also expect us to get blown out

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll be at the game Sunday so I do expect improvement but I also expect us to get blown out

Slim chance we win, and honestly I wont hope for a loss. But I wont be upset if we do lose, provided I see some improvement from Griffin. The defense is what it is at this point. We are lacking at safety, and our pass rush is hit or miss. I dont think we get blown out, but I dont think or really care if we win so long as we see improvement from some key players going forward.