• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Vote

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumbs up if you'd like Fork and WhoDat banned from our boards.

If we get over 5 I'm sure the mods will boot their asses. It's long overdue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two are a joke. I wouldn't mind them being on our boards all the time if they actually attempted to engage in intellectual conversations regarding sports. Instead they prefer to act like 10 year olds. They don't belong on here; they kill the quality of this website.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they ever actually held a discussion on our boards, I'd be fine with them, but all they do is clog up the threads with bullshit. I'm not saying anything we don't already know, but it would be great to talk AZ sports without them just trolling for the sake of trolling.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had their chances. If I was a mod they would be long gone, WhoDat never does anything besides troll, FORK is okay sometimes then gets bipolar and goes on little rants. It's just annoying really.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes they are so stupid it is funny but, I did give a thumbs up.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always been welcoming of ASU fans that have the occasional fun trash talk that can form complete sentences and have an intelligent discussion about football. Sadly, these people are an endangered species and sure don't exist on this board.

I say ban Fork because I honestly think he might be 12 and we shouldn't have children on here. WhoDat I will abstain in my vote.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm flatted you've created a thread for us but, there's no need to vote. I disagree with the policies of this website and plan on using it much less in the future if at all.

A rivalry game with national implications is being played this month and the fans aren't allowed to engage in banter? It's entertaining to antagonize your rival in a medium like this. And, I hope the feeling is mutual with both parties. We're becoming too sensitive as a society when that's even a question.

My "hate" for UA doesn't extend beyond spirt and into my normal life. As a matter of fact, my company has a partnership with The Eller Business School and I host your externs every quarter. I hope you enjoy your sweet solitude. But, it sounds incredibly boring to me.

Give em' Hell! Fear the Devil! Bow Down! I like my coffee hot!

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not being too sensitive when one of you guys (?) start a thread that says F........ Tucson or Tucson S......

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm flatted you've created a thread for us but, there's no need to vote. I disagree with the policies of this website and plan on using it much less in the future if at all.

A rivalry game with national implications is being played this month and the fans aren't allowed to engage in banter? It's entertaining to antagonize your rival in a medium like this. And, I hope the feeling is mutual with both parties. We're becoming too sensitive as a society when that's even a question.

My "hate" for UA doesn't extend beyond spirt and into my normal life. As a matter of fact, my company has a partnership with The Eller Business School and I host your externs every quarter. I hope you enjoy your sweet solitude. But, it sounds incredibly boring to me.

Did anybody else get that awkward feel form this post? :lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The cfb boards have a general/main page. If you want to troll/smacktalk your rivals, that is the place for it. The only time that kind of thing is allowed on a team board would be if, for example, an Arizona poster started a thread on their team board for that specific purpose and invited other fans in.

The Hoop doesn't have a lot of rules, I'm sorry if the few rules we have here are too restrictive for you. Perhaps you'd be better served posting someplace else, it seems that the Hoop would be.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bawling:

Boo fucking hoo, WD. Don't come with this shit about a rivalry game with NC implications... blah blah blah. You guys have been coming onto the AZ boards since you got on SportsHoopla. And maybe it's entertaining to you, but there is a reason why we don't clog your boards up:

1) Because you guys are not worth our time.
2) BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING TROLLING!

You can't say, "we should be able to do it because it's fun." Who gives a fuck if it's entertaining, you guys are trolls. Nothing more. Stop with the sensitive society bullshit, too. You are one sounding sensitive. If you want to talk Univ of AZ sports, then this is the board. If not, stay the fuck off. Don't come on to talk about ASU, or the NFL, or the NBA, or PHX. No one gives a fuck. I come on here to talk AZ sports, not to bicker with some pathetic ASU fans who have no one to talk to, otherwise.

And finally, no, it's not boring. There are a dozen or so AZ fans on here and we get some pretty good discussions going. Also, there are CBB and CFB pages that we go to when we want to discuss things with other fans. What we don't want are a couple ASU fans with nothing better to do than to come onto our boards because they are the only two on theirs, and pop off with some senseless shit that doesn't add anything to any conversation on our boards. GTFO.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously think Fork is a kid. Not just being sarcastic. There's no reason to think he's older than his mid-teens.

The other dude I'm okay with. If he can keep his posts like his last one that's tolerable enough stuff.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

frabz-screw-you-guys-Im-going-home-4bf55c.jpg

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im part of UOFA without me you're nothing. Jerk. If you ban us than we ban you on our boards. ITs called fun rivalry you bitch hurt little girl who shit's on forehead's.I should ban you for that signature COMMENT alone.

Just jealous that we leaped frogged your ass in rankings. huh?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok who wants to vote fork off of the island

I don't know man. I wish he would just stay off our boards, but I just don't know if that is all it will take.

There are only a couple people who post regularly on the ASU boards, so he always comes over here.

I'm just tired of his shit, and I have been for over a year.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:

Boo fucking hoo, WD. Don't come with this shit about a rivalry game with NC implications... blah blah blah. You guys have been coming onto the AZ boards since you got on SportsHoopla. And maybe it's entertaining to you, but there is a reason why we don't clog your boards up:

1) Because you guys are not worth our time.
2) BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING TROLLING!

You can't say, "we should be able to do it because it's fun." Who gives a fuck if it's entertaining, you guys are trolls. Nothing more. Stop with the sensitive society bullshit, too. You are one sounding sensitive. If you want to talk Univ of AZ sports, then this is the board. If not, stay the fuck off. Don't come on to talk about ASU, or the NFL, or the NBA, or PHX. No one gives a fuck. I come on here to talk AZ sports, not to bicker with some pathetic ASU fans who have no one to talk to, otherwise.

And finally, no, it's not boring. There are a dozen or so AZ fans on here and we get some pretty good discussions going. Also, there are CBB and CFB pages that we go to when we want to discuss things with other fans. What we don't want are a couple ASU fans with nothing better to do than to come onto our boards because they are the only two on theirs, and pop off with some senseless shit that doesn't add anything to any conversation on our boards. GTFO.

YOU< CTP have broken rules also. Do not flatter yourself dude

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. I wish he would just stay off our boards, but I just don't know if that is all it will take.

There are only a couple people who post regularly on the ASU boards, so he always comes over here.

I'm just tired of his shit, and I have been for over a year.

You always talk ASU shit and other non sport nonsense on this board and ASU board. NOT fair.
Kick me off we need you off.

This goes back to the Espn days man.....If I get kicked off FUCK you guys. I will come back in another form.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just all butt hurt because we jumped ahead in rankings....I am convinced.
I am on the ASU boards and this board. I go back and forth to chatter and talk rivalry. These guys are mufty pufty's (AKA pussies) ITs me against 10 and they are voting to get me off? pshhhhh.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been here the same time the rest of these guys have. I was also on Espn longer than most of them. Andy you vote to ban me? Come on man. Who is going to be your hater?