• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Steelers/Patriot smack talk thread

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roethlisberger_small.jpg

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a great time with this tread this week, make fun of each others teams (and you own in some cases). It's been great getting to know you Patriot fans. You guys are alright, except for that whole Patriot fan thing. I am amazed that this didn't turn ugly (well that one time when the cowboy fan jumped in and got his ass handed to him:L). However, in about 24 hours it going to be "Fuck you Patriots. I hate you mother fuckers" and I expect the same in return.

Here is to a good game with no BS or officiating controversies. :suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Deebo headin your way NE!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a great time with this tread this week, make fun of each others teams (and you own in some cases). It's been great getting to know you Patriot fans. You guys are alright, except for that whole Patriot fan thing. I am amazed that this didn't turn ugly (well that one time when the cowboy fan jumped in and got his ass handed to him:L). However, in about 24 hours it going to be "Fuck you Patriots. I hate you mother fuckers" and I expect the same in return.

Here is to a good game with no BS or officiating controversies. :suds:
Pats fans are good people on the Hoop. Except for @sonnyblack65 ... He has a serious Steel Reserve addiction, and isn't to be trusted.