• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane in a business suit! wtf??!?!?!? jumpin the shark with Kane.

Pushing Bryan out of title contender status which is lame.

Building Swagger, Cessaro, Sandow pitting them with a mini rivallry with Cena, Rhoades bros.

Cessaro needs to be turned lose on his own. To bad he didnt have good mic skills. Cause he is a beast in the ring. Total throwback.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane in a business suit! wtf??!?!?!? jumpin the shark with Kane.

Pushing Bryan out of title contender status which is lame.

Building Swagger, Cessaro, Sandow pitting them with a mini rivallry with Cena, Rhoades bros.

Cessaro needs to be turned lose on his own. To bad he didnt have good mic skills. Cause he is a beast in the ring. Total throwback.

Yeah, I like the Real Americans with Colter & Swagger. Cessaro doesn't fit in. Great tag team, but not with that gimmick. I don't know what happened with Raw, seems like they just started throwing darts at the board to decide who will feud with whom at Survivor Series. Now Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, & John Cena are all out of the WWE Title picture. Wow...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the real americans with cessaro is what lost me. they had a us champ that rivaled the iron shiek in hatred for americans that joined the real americans.

Still cant figure out who colter is or was should I say.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the real americans with cessaro is what lost me. they had a us champ that rivaled the iron shiek in hatred for americans that joined the real americans.

Still cant figure out who colter is or was should I say.

I think Zeb Colter & Jack Swagger was working out just fine.

Ditto for Antonio Cessaro.

Merging them was a bad idea. It was like Team Hell No except less star power.

Still tho, way better than turning Kane into a corporate shill. WTF? I really hope they don't do the same to the Wyatt's.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I like is how they got Cena as the WHC. I always complain that Cena is always the WWE Champion, but this makes the WHC Championship relevant again. Good move by the WWE.

Too bad they don't promote Damien Sandow like they should. He really is one of the most underused talents. His ring skills are up there with Randy Orton, his mic skills are up there with CM Punk, his heel appeal is up there with Paul Heyman. Really a waste to use him like they do.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view on Raw is it was ok. Want to see more Eva Marie. Kinda of have a thing about Redheads

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like CM Punk & Daniel Bryan joining forces. I would rather see them feud against one another. Nice to see them promote The Wyatt Family tho, I really like what they bring to the WWE. They're a lot like The Shield except with more character.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I like is how they got Cena as the WHC. I always complain that Cena is always the WWE Champion, but this makes the WHC Championship relevant again. Good move by the WWE.

Too bad they don't promote Damien Sandow like they should. He really is one of the most underused talents. His ring skills are up there with Randy Orton, his mic skills are up there with CM Punk, his heel appeal is up there with Paul Heyman. Really a waste to use him like they do.

Honestly there are 5 guys that need to be pushed:

Sandow is 1

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 5 are:

Dean Ambrose, Sandow, Zach Ryder, Dolph, Kofi

It's incredible how WWE has dropped the ball on Zach Ryder. Dude has one the largest fan bases and a good gimmick, yet WWE does everything they can to not give him ring time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe how bad they dropped the ball on Dolph. Turning him face was a big mistake. He was a heck of a heel and should've remained such.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cesaro as part of the Real Americans is pretty hilarious if you ask me since he's a Swiss citizen...would be way funnier if he took more front and center in railing against "fake" Americans. I think the concept had potential, but they aren't really doing enough with it.

Can Kane ever return from corporate stooge to psychotic monster after this and be credible again? They better hope this angle works out.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't stop laughing when I seen Kane in that suit.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cesaro as part of the Real Americans is pretty hilarious if you ask me since he's a Swiss citizen...would be way funnier if he took more front and center in railing against "fake" Americans. I think the concept had potential, but they aren't really doing enough with it.

Can Kane ever return from corporate stooge to psychotic monster after this and be credible again? They better hope this angle works out.

I don't doubt he could go back to being the monster, that's how we know him. I doubt if he could pull off being a corporate tool. That's the worst Kane angle of all time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Irvin R Scheister's son is Bray Wyatt so everything is all screwed up LOL

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much got everything everyone wanted. Shield vs Wyatts and then joining forces.

I was kinda blown away coming out of the shower and USA airing the diva reality show. Lot of insider stuff there and it seems like every diva is hooked on a wrestler. I thought the girls got fake tits if they made it for two years, but the wrestlers are getting something out of it as well.

Cena and a bella, pretty awesome. Maybe he didnt do much steroids.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane looks ridiculous and I hate that they are making him some sort of administrative tool on par with Vickie and Brad Maddox. I think Corporate Kane works if he's just a goon in a suit for The Authority. He was clownish enough in Anger Management but this is too much!