• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Question Of The Day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loathed all of them. The only people who had 'favorite' Patriot running backs are Patriot fans.
A better question would have been which Patriot running back did you dislike the most. It's easy for me: LeGarrett Blount. BB sends him a text on a throw-away phone telling him he wants him back, so Blount pouts his way out of Pittsburgh and BB is right there to snatch him up. And then suddenly Blount is a productive RB again. Coincidence? I think not. And no, I'm not a Steeler fan, I just think it was a cheapass douche move by Blount and BB.
May be true but the question was geared toward Pats fans.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to look them up

I used to live there on and off for many years. It's heaven on earth. It's two islands in the Caribbean roughly two miles apart yet are completely different worlds.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live there on and off for many years. It's heaven on earth. It's two islands in the Caribbean roughly two miles apart yet are completely different worlds.
Sounds amazing

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could live in any other country in world where would you live?

For me Ireland loved my visits there, english speaking, love the countryside. Probably in County Mayo or Cork
They don't speak English in Cork, well technically they do but good luck understanding anyone.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loathed all of them. The only people who had 'favorite' Patriot running backs are Patriot fans.
A better question would have been which Patriot running back did you dislike the most. It's easy for me: LeGarrett Blount. BB sends him a text on a throw-away phone telling him he wants him back, so Blount pouts his way out of Pittsburgh and BB is right there to snatch him up. And then suddenly Blount is a productive RB again. Coincidence? I think not. And no, I'm not a Steeler fan, I just think it was a cheapass douche move by Blount and BB.
Actually it was a brilliant move, almost as brilliant as passing instead of running.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't speak English in Cork, well technically they do but good luck understanding anyone.
Ive been to County Cork twice it's guttural but you can and can understand one another. I was in a pub there were two old timers speaking Gaelic it was crazy

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there 52 years ago and loved it. People are great. Took two days in the Outback. Would go back in an heartbeat.
So hot though so, so hot!!!!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been to County Cork twice it's guttural but you can and can understand one another. I was in a pub there were two old timers speaking Gaelic it was crazy
I stayed with family in Kerry (where I hear the accent is a little easier to hear than Cork) and I couldn't understand any of the men. Uncle Giles asked me a question in which I heard "blah, blah football blah blah" and thought he was asking my favorite sports by starting with his favorite sport... and I answered. I was with cousin James from London who then said "no, no, he was asking what you thought of World Cup".

James and I went out on the town with Uncle Giles' son "Young Giles" and when James asked him what he was up to he replied "You know me, just lassing around" which I took to mean "always chasing girls" and I thought I had a wing man. Later on after going to three places and only standing in the corner I asked about the "lassing around"... turned out he said "assing around" which means "doing nothing with your life". I thought I had a wing man and I was with the village idiot.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A better question would have been which Patriot running back did you dislike the most. It's easy for me: LeGarrett Blount. BB sends him a text on a throw-away phone telling him he wants him back, so Blount pouts his way out of Pittsbuperrgh and BB is right there to snatch him up. And then suddenly Blount is a productive RB again. Coincidence? I think not. And no, I'm not a Steeler fan, I just think it was a cheapass douche move by Blount and BB.

OR.........Blount wanted to be a starting RB on a good team but was a backup QB on a shit team and it just so happened that the Pats were a good team that needed a starting RB. I'd go with that personally because it's the most obvious.

Blount won three Super Bowls with two teams as the starting RB. How many Super Bowls has Bell won?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When drafting a player what's more important to you overall stats or level of competition?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has a lot to do with the level of collage competition. Have to be playing with the big kids and not dinky donks.

Great example is one N'Keal Harry.