• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odd Little Thing

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A co-worker and I went to lunch he wanted KFC, I figured mehh okay. He orders then I order. There is a young girl behind us maybe 22 to 25 sucking her thumb. She is standing there and the lady asks may I take your order? The girl looks and looks and say's I think I want some chicken. The counter person say's yes what would you like. She replies do you have a menu, the counter person points to board and say's that is the menu. The girl say's no a menu I want to sit down with. The counter person say's this is the only menu. At that point I walked out not sure how that turned out. Odd!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A co-worker and I went to lunch he wanted KFC, I figured mehh okay. He orders then I order. There is a young girl behind us maybe 22 to 25 sucking her thumb. She is standing there and the lady asks may I take your order? The girl looks and looks and say's I think I want some chicken. The counter person say's yes what would you like. She replies do you have a menu, the counter person points to board and say's that is the menu. The girl say's no a menu I want to sit down with. The counter person say's this is the only menu. At that point I walked out not sure how that turned out. Odd!
When in a situation like that I always what the hell are her parents are like... Not for very long, but I do wonder.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in a situation like that I always what the hell are her parents are like... Not for very long, but I do wonder.
I thought about that. Almost seemed like she could not read, but the big board has pictures.

Sidenote: KFC Sucks that crap is horrible can't wait for my next bowel movement so I can expunge my body of that horrid experience.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about that. Almost seemed like she could not read, but the big board has pictures.

Sidenote: KFC Sucks that crap is horrible can't wait for my next bowel movement so I can expunge my body of that horrid experience.
I bet you can wait for the feeling of expelling lava that comes with... The tastiest part of that stuff is the MSG they add to make it barely palatable, then a salt finish to complete the taste.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know more about why she was sucking her thumb

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucking thumb GIF by Steve Harvey TV

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't had KFC for at least 25 years. Same for all of the fast food chains. My wife and I have(so far) done a good job of keeping our kid off of that shit too.

That said, the thought of KFC chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy definitely causes me to salivate a bit.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had KFC for at least 25 years. Same for all of the fast food chains. My wife and I have(so far) done a good job of keeping our kid off of that shit too.

That said, the thought of KFC chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy definitely causes me to salivate a bit.
Kudos to you for the positive impact for your family. I do my best but the wife is on a different page. She has this thing where she feels being a good parent requires approval from the kids, therefore constantly wants their validation. Seeing her kids happy gives her happiness and giving them a soda achieves that. I have a longer horizon for their happiness which includes being healthy, educated and responsible. You'd be amazed at how much the two can be at odds.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Publix.

You'll thank me later.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raised my kids with a simple rule. "You don't like it here, I'll help you pack. Just remember that you can't ever come back."

They survived. All three have college degrees. I paid for everything. We argued and hammered it out. To this day, I still believe that I was too easy on them.

None of them are in jail.

As far as fast food goes, I told them constantly, "Everything in moderation, nothing in excess." Me? I love that shit. I constantly tell myself to this day, "Nothing in excess, everything in moderation."

Over the past year, I've pretty much stayed away from all of the crap and I'm down seventy pounds. But I can swing the other way too.......

For lunch today I had twelve ounces of Mandarin Oranges and four ounces of diced pears along with the 36 oz. of water.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to you for the positive impact for your family. I do my best but the wife is on a different page. She has this thing where she feels being a good parent requires approval from the kids, therefore constantly wants their validation. Seeing her kids happy gives her happiness and giving them a soda achieves that. I have a longer horizon for their happiness which includes being healthy, educated and responsible. You'd be amazed at how much the two can be at odds.

Thanks. We surrendered and allow him to have a Subway ham sandwhich but that's the extent of it and it's the only thing he ever asks for(for now).

Soda is not allowed though we do allow him to get a shirley temple when we're at a restaurant. Once again, he only asks for it when we're out.

So far so good but he's only nine so I am well aware of the shit that could be coming our way later on.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so good but he's only nine so I am well aware of the shit that could be coming our way later on.
My 20 year old grandson still orders a Shirley Temple in a restaurant. We started buying him one when he was three and that's the only soda he drinks.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an oddity.....

Tom Brady's time of release:

2020 = 2.5 seconds
2021 = 2.4 seconds
2022 = 2.3 seconds

The older he gets the faster he throws the ball.

2022 = 12 TDs 1 INT

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an oddity.....

2020 = 2.5 seconds
2021 = 2.4 seconds
2022 = 2.3 seconds

2022 = 12 TDs 1 INT
That is pretty amazing. He looked real good today, except for that cute play. No wonder the man wants to continue playing. Cut him some slack, Giselle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an oddity.....

2020 = 2.5 seconds
2021 = 2.4 seconds
2022 = 2.3 seconds

2022 = 12 TDs 1 INT
I'm sure he's still learning with every game snap. That allows him to process what's happening even faster.

It doesn't hurt he's surrounded by the most, best skills players of his career.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't hurt he's surrounded by the most, best skills players of his career.
It also is a testament to him. He's twice as old as Mac and three times as fast getting rid of the ball. You don't need the best or most skilled people around you when you have the ability to make a quick decision and act on it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also is a testament to him. He's twice as old as Mac and three times as fast getting rid of the ball. You don't need the best or most skilled people around you when you have the ability to make a quick decision and act on it.
Did you forget about the "trust factor"? He gets rid of the ball quick because he trusts the receivers will be where they should be... That has a lot to do with the "skill" of the players.