• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ OUT FOR SEASON

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Baker is a bum slayer but wouldn’t surprise me if he now plays his best football with OBJ out of that huddle

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of this is true, but it matters if OBJ does not go all out to know the playbook, run precise routes, etc. Hell, look at the INT. OBJ wasn't even looking for the ball. You so sure was not designed to be a back shoulder pass like Cinci ran over and over with AJ Green?

as I said, if his name was not OBJ and he put up the numbers he has the past 2-3 years would you want him?

Well I think any player with this injury any team would be questionable to want him. I don't think he will be the same player so yeah, I wouldn't want him on the team next year...for that reason and bc not chemistry with Baker. Other teams? Who knows but he will definitely be more of a risk now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think any player with this injury any team would be questionable to want him. I don't think he will be the same player so yeah, I wouldn't want him on the team next year...for that reason and bc not chemistry with Baker. Other teams? Who knows but he will definitely be more of a risk now.
Guy has not really been healthy any of last 2-3 years has he? and has not put up OBJ numbers either in 2-3. Definitely have a decision to make after end of year as might not be any dead money to release him....but doubt they'd want to let him go for nothing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy has not really been healthy any of last 2-3 years has he? and has not put up OBJ numbers either in 2-3. Definitely have a decision to make after end of year as might not be any dead money to release him....but doubt they'd want to let him go for nothing.

Right he had that nagging injury last season and he said he wasn't the same. So he has been healthy for what 6 games since he has been a Brown...he is only getting older.

I'd fetch a high rounder for him in the offseason next year and hopefully he will be progressing with that injury rehab. Not sure they can get a 1st rounder but possible, 2nd & 3rd rounder maybe. Remember the Pats got a 2nd for Sanu and the Broncos got a 3rd and 4th for Sanders. Those guys aren't closet to OBJ potentially. I think he can still be a very nice weapon for a team, that team is not the Browns though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right he had that nagging injury last season and he said he wasn't the same. So he has been healthy for what 6 games since he has been a Brown...he is only getting older.

I'd fetch a high rounder for him in the offseason next year and hopefully he will be progressing with that injury rehab. Not sure they can get a 1st rounder but possible, 2nd & 3rd rounder maybe. Remember the Pats got a 2nd for Sanu and the Broncos got a 3rd and 4th for Sanders. Those guys aren't closet to OBJ potentially. I think he can still be a very nice weapon for a team, that team is not the Browns though.
Maybe not potential, but in production Sanders was not far behind. He has not been the OBJ we've thought of in 3 years. Or more. Only 1 year left on his deal and probably wants big money (earned or not). I'm not even sure they'd get a 2 or 3.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not potential, but in production Sanders was not far behind. He has not been the OBJ we've thought of in 3 years. Or more. Only 1 year left on his deal and probably wants big money (earned or not). I'm not even sure they'd get a 2 or 3.

Who knows but it depend on his progression through this injury. 8-12 months is the timeline so best case is July-August 2021. I would just think there is some team that would give a 2nd rounder for him...when all else fails call the Jets or Texans.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"“I couldn’t tell u why this happened, this one doesn’t make much sense, it’s not for me to question, but I believe God truly has a plan and is using me for it. Ton of emotions flowing.. just taking some ME time, some time to heal. Thank u all for the Luv… be back soon”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3