• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oakland A's 2013 Ongoing Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Athletics are smokin' hot right now. white hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week, 10,000 Oakland Athletics fans will get one of the coolest bobbleheads given away this season — the Coco Crisp "lean" bobble, which shows the A's outfielder doing the "Bernie Lean" dance that became a rallying point for last year's AL West champions.
The bobblehead was created by merchandising leaders BDA, Inc. — who you'll learn more about in an upcoming interview with CEO Jay Deutsch right here on Big League Stew. The Coco Crisp bobblehead is one of many that BDA created for MLB teams this season. With the help of BDA and the approval of the A's, we're giving a Coco Lean bobblehead to one lucky Stewie before they're handed out on June 29.
Here's the catch: We're looking for a diehard A's fan who will take the bobblehead out on the town and send us some pictures in return. We want you to take Coco to the place you watch A's games. We want to see him hanging with your fellow A's lovers, or with your other A's memorabilia. We want to see him leaning in your favorite place to grab a bite before or after a game. You might even want to take him to a game — we're fine with that too. Get creative as you like. Anything to show Coco (and us) how much you love the A's.
Up for the task? Send an e-mail to [email protected] telling us why you're the perfect A's fan for the job. If you have ideas of where you'd take Leaning Coco, include those. Deadline to enter is 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 20. We'll pick the best entrant and notify him or her by e-mail. You're not required to live in Oakland or the Bay Area to enter, but it would certainly help you make your case.
Here's the Coco Crisp figure in all its leaning, bobbling glory. If you don't win our contest, you can get one June 29 when the A's take on the St. Louis Cardinals, in what will be a matchup of two of baseball's best teams.

cococrisp061813.jpg

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week, 10,000 Oakland Athletics fans will get one of the coolest bobbleheads given away this season — the Coco Crisp "lean" bobble, which shows the A's outfielder doing the "Bernie Lean" dance that became a rallying point for last year's AL West champions.
The bobblehead was created by merchandising leaders BDA, Inc. — who you'll learn more about in an upcoming interview with CEO Jay Deutsch right here on Big League Stew. The Coco Crisp bobblehead is one of many that BDA created for MLB teams this season. With the help of BDA and the approval of the A's, we're giving a Coco Lean bobblehead to one lucky Stewie before they're handed out on June 29.
Here's the catch: We're looking for a diehard A's fan who will take the bobblehead out on the town and send us some pictures in return. We want you to take Coco to the place you watch A's games. We want to see him hanging with your fellow A's lovers, or with your other A's memorabilia. We want to see him leaning in your favorite place to grab a bite before or after a game. You might even want to take him to a game — we're fine with that too. Get creative as you like. Anything to show Coco (and us) how much you love the A's.
Up for the task? Send an e-mail to [email protected] telling us why you're the perfect A's fan for the job. If you have ideas of where you'd take Leaning Coco, include those. Deadline to enter is 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 20. We'll pick the best entrant and notify him or her by e-mail. You're not required to live in Oakland or the Bay Area to enter, but it would certainly help you make your case.
Here's the Coco Crisp figure in all its leaning, bobbling glory. If you don't win our contest, you can get one June 29 when the A's take on the St. Louis Cardinals, in what will be a matchup of two of baseball's best teams.

cococrisp061813.jpg

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J. had a bad outing tonight against the Cubs, still time to get the lead back as it's only a two run game but they need to get that kid's head on straight he is prone to the big inning.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J. had a bad outing tonight against the Cubs, still time to get the lead back as it's only a two run game but they need to get that kid's head on straight he is prone to the big inning.

Welcome Donyell. Bad outing for AJ, but great comeback for the A's. How do you like the "Dump-free zone"? :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess in a way I'll miss being called a dumbazzz :laugh3:

That was the biggest change for me, adjusting to being able to actually use curse words and not silly versions

:suds:

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the biggest change for me, adjusting to being able to actually use curse words and not silly versions

:suds:

That is pretty cool but I'll keep myself in line so you don't have to breakout the ban hammer on me.

banhammer.gif

Thanks for getting a lot of us over here Fordman, I am leaving my farewells on the other site telling others where the best place to be is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty cool but I'll keep myself in line so you don't have to breakout the ban hammer on me.

banhammer.gif

Thanks for getting a lot of us over here Fordman, I am leaving my farewells on the other site telling others where the best place to be is.
DonyellFreak,

What was your ESPN username? Just curious

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3