• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NT situation better than most thought?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Didn't Fangio say he's got 4 quality starters on the DL?

Justin Smith, Soap, McDonald, and RJF.

I'm ok with 2 rookies then behind them with Williams and Dobbs.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ok, so IF Sop and RJF can in fact back-up DE's in whatever combination, fine with me.

the bottom line will be just how good they project Ian Williams, Demarcus Dobbs, or Will Tukuafu? they'll keep the one with the higher ceiling whether NT or DE.

so far i've seen Dobbs hold his ground, push his man back, and make some tackles. so if i had to guess now, we'll keep Dobbs first.

I'd like to keep 'em both, tbh. I haven't done a mock roster, yet, but seems it should be possible. On a side note, Deep, I never knew you had such sultry eyes. Call me! ;)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd like to keep 'em both, tbh. I haven't done a mock roster, yet, but seems it should be possible. On a side note, Deep, I never knew you had such sultry eyes. Call me! ;)

yeah its possible, but i'd think the demands of ST's will have a big say? all things "being equal", a LB or DB would benefit ST's over a D-Linemen?

i like the picture obviously, and she's NOT from a hottie website. she took it herself with my camera, she's such a ham. as you guys can already guess, she's not by girlfriend either. :-(

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good adding some depth to the team. Needs to continue go 49ers!!

yeah, we can always be adding depth, hopefully more thru the draft. as it stands now, don't think this team is so bad with depth?

overall team talent isn't as bad as 2005, but what we're missing are quality at KEY spots. those spots obviously start at QB, but also pass rusher and maybe NT?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, we can always be adding depth, hopefully more thru the draft. as it stands now, don't think this team is so bad with depth?
overall team talent isn't as bad as 2005, but what we're missing are quality at KEY spots. those spots obviously start at QB, but also pass rusher and maybe NT?

I agree! I think this is the deepest team we have had in a few years.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time where we were weak in Safety... now we have them all....

Now do we have the quality amongst our depth personnel?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There was a time where we were weak in Safety... now we have them all....

Now do we have the quality amongst our depth personnel?

no we don't and we never will. cause we can always be upgrading spots.

btw - we'll never have enough quality amongst our starters either, same reason as above.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if you guys heard of this expression before, you know when they say there's QB competition? It usually means that they have no good QB to go with...

Maybe the same can be said amongst us?(non-qb related)