• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No neck damage for Colt McCoy

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to yous as well. You all should make RG3 go to Russia and live in a remote cabin through the winter to toughen him up. Just seems like he's got no fire.. Or is Washington Oline that bad? Because you all have some good RBs and WR's/TEs

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to yous as well. You all should make RG3 go to Russia and live in a remote cabin through the winter to toughen him up. Just seems like he's got no fire.. Or is Washington Oline that bad? Because you all have some good RBs and WR's/TEs

The O-line is horrible worst in the NFL

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK that anyone has all the answers to what went wrong. But it sure went bad, in a dramatic fashion. That's how we do it in DC...hah

It's a combo of so many things. Ego, personalities, talent, bad decision making and luck...

And yes, the Oline definitely plays into it but is not entirely at fault. And we have talent, just don't seem to be able to use it to maximize players abilities. And then there's the dysfunction. Yep, lot of issues to be worked on.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes down to IF the Oline believes in the QB too. You can get the most out of a decent Oline, IF they are behind their QB.

Case in point: Jay Cutler

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam we just keep hurting people. Rams DC have a bounty gate going on? I love it!

Broke Romo's ribs. Knocked Carson Palmer out for year. Knocked the piss out of Emmanuel Sanders - out for game. I'm leaving out more.

How could you forget how we kicked Clowney's ass into submission in the opener?????