• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NO EXCUSES FISHER YOUR A FOOL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76. Stacey has a bad foot. It is his talus bone which is essentially your heel bone and he bruised it a couple of weeks ago and then developed plantar fascitis which is an inflammation of the connective tissue. If you ever bruised your heel and then got PF, you can barely walk let alone run. He would have had to go to the locker room for some cortisone shots to take that kind of pain away and then you run the risk of tearing that connective tissue and then you are pretty much done. So, he had every right to be on the sideline on the last drive.

Yea I agree the Seattle D played great at the end but that has how you win games in this league or lose them. You use your strengths against theirs and see who wants it the most. Apparently last night, our offense just did not get it done. I agree Clemons played pretty decent. He could have played way worse but he was pretty good for the better part of the game. The guy can scramble with the best of them that is why I thought he was going to run it in on the play from the 6 where he pulled up and decided to pass and got Long flagged for an illegal down field. He could have easily did a fake to Richardson and rolled out from the 4. But all of this would have been mute, if Zuerlein makes the 50-yarder earlier. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.... ....the moniker of the Rams for how long???

I've had that bruised heel when I played youth soccer. It was definitely tough. Stacy's foot and ankle were heavily taped, didn't look like he would be able to cut at all.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right Shopson. I've had the bruised heel and slight PF. You can hardly walk let alone run and you can't plant your foot to change directions either. Nope, he was toast and his play next week is in doubt because of the short week.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76 Zak was in the Rams offense the last play of the game. I formation, put a full back and a RB and run the fking ball. Pretty simple for someone who has a brain.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so ill admit i was working on lesson plans for tuesday. didn't see the game but it sounds like the offense and playcalling werent really great.