• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NO EXCUSES FISHER YOUR A FOOL

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Un fking believable!! The Rams were running the ball well pounding it throughout the entire game and what does these stupid muther fing coaches do, pass the ball? What the heii is going on with this team. They don't want the Rams to win games, they want to look like complete idiots when it counts and I have seen some really bad Ram teams but this is so unbelievable that words can't explain it. There is nothing Fisher can say after this game that will satisfy me except that he and his coaching staff are complete idiots, period. There is no one on this board who will or can justify what we saw and give any type of excuse for what we saw and the play calls at the end of the game. Defense was outstanding, offense was pathetic at times but the running game was getting it done and the final drive to win the game what do these fing coaches play call, Pass? 2 downs to get 3 yards. Where was Zak? OH we will fake them out by passing? This Rams team are the most idiotic team I have ever seen in 41 years and I put a lot of blame on these stupid coaches and there play calling and they can all go FK themselves after this debacle.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RamTim, Stacey got hurt on the previous offensive series. His left foot that has been nagging him all season was heavily taped and he had a visible limp and couldn't go. Richardson filled beautifully though. It was just that stupid play calling at the end that just killed us when the game could have been won.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Niners fans are with you and perhaps a few Seahawks fans too....

I'm literally cursing out Fisher n Schottenheimer right now... wouldn't be mad if they're canned tomorrow(wont but thats how pissed I am)

sorry Ramtim

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemons could've sneaked it and scored. They were banking on his inexperience and the Rams played right into it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its fucking rubbish.... throwing the game away with the pass... the pass plays to seattle's strength... its five yards left on the field, they play the most physical on WRs(flag or no flag)....

its fucking stupid....

No Rams WR can create or get seperationg in that range.... sorry but who could?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!! FIRE JEFF FISHER!!!

...so the Titans can have him back. :hope:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling was indeed incomprehensible. But for the running game and a few passing plays, the Offense was not close to NFL caliber. Austin was once again not involved in the Offense to the extent that he should have been. The Defense really stepped it up.

The Rams need to fire Fisher and the OC and clean house in the Front Office and try this thing again. Rams also need a new QB in next year's Draft. I hope the Rams go with Davis at QB next game.

Frankly, I am tired of the incompetence that permeates this organization.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one red zone play that Clemens could of ran it in for a TD but he passes and Long gets a penalty for blocking for Clemens which he thought was going to run it in! Outstanding decision Clemens!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, 1st and goal from the 6 yard line on two different possessions and we come away with 3 points, that is unacceptable!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His problem was who he hired as coordinators Greg Williams and Shotty... Fire them you should have run it twice and not right up the gut like on third down.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Silas, John Gruden mentioned the fact that Gruden did not understand why the Rams did all those gyrations in the draft to select Austin and then Bailey and have then both spend a great deal of the time on the sidelines. Mike Tirico chimed in with the stat that Austin and Bailey both had a 141 catches each last year in college.

And then Gruden stated what SJ76 has been saying all along. You don't draft a WR in the 8 spot of the first round to have him play slot receiver or spend a good portion of the offensive plays standing on the sidelines. So, someone is deliberately holding these guys out and in so doing are misusing their personnel and it is, as Gruden put it, just killing the Rams offense. Who that person is is anybody's guess. The results are obvious.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Smed55, RamTim, and David Son. Seattle was looking for up the gut. The TE in the FB position with a trailing RB in the "I" was working all night long. The TE (Harkey or Kendricks) could have been the lead blocker and they would have scored from the 4 going just outside of the tackle which is where they were running on the last drive usually behind Long. They could have switched up and ran over Saffold with the TE leading the way. But nooooo. WE have to pass to fulfill contract incentives, I am sure!!!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one red zone play that Clemens could of ran it in for a TD but he passes and Long gets a penalty for blocking for Clemens which he thought was going to run it in! Outstanding decision Clemens!

I'm glad you mentioned that. I remember watching that play thinking why the hell didn't he just run the ball when he had no one in between him and the end zone except for his teammates.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we got what we expected from the offense---hands of stone from the WRs, arm of a noodle from Clemens, and judgment of a mushroom from Shottenheimer. And a look of "The Twilight Zone" from Fisher. Burn the offense to the ground, whatever remains standing we keep. The ashes throw out with the rest of the garbage. Why don't we hog tie both Fisher and Shottenheimer and instead of firing them, we set fire TO them to ignite the whole thing. What a shame a defensive effort like that has to go wasted. We may never see that again this season though. Fisher and Walton will put an end to that next game....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RamTin was feeling saucy last night. You think we were really going to punch it in with 190 lb D Rich from inside the 5? Seattle bent, but they didn't break. If Stacy was hurt then I agree we should have passed, but if he was ok then that's redonk because we should have kept pounding it.

Eeeeeaasy boy!! :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then Gruden stated what SJ76 has been saying all along. You don't draft a WR
in the 8 spot of the first round to have him play slot receiver or spend a good
portion of the offensive plays standing on the sidelines. So, someone is
deliberately holding these guys out and in so doing are misusing their personnel
and it is, as Gruden put it, just killing the Rams offense.

Gruden's my boy. That's what we need is some Gruden! Get another RB to pound it, get some DB's, a young mobile QB and LOOKOUT!

In regards to Tavon, he had 1 good looking play in the 4th.. But the guy is on the sideline alot. So we definitely need to pound it with Zac30, but if he's out.. Bring in D Rich and spread out 3-4 WRs to open things up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep SJ76. We have one hell of a defense when they are not playing that ridiculous 100-yard prevent defense. All we need is to fix those things in the offense and the stupid OC play calling when the game is on the line.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game last night... saw Stacy on the sidelines on the last drive. My attitude is that in that particular situation, unless you can't walk you MUST BE IN THE GAME!! We want Stacy to be "the guy" but "the guy" finds a way to be on the field on that last drive.
Again, as has been stated, there is no earthly reason why the last THREE plays from scrimmage were played with an EMPTY backfield. We basically let the Hawks know we were going to pass or it would be a QB run. In addition, Jared Cook was the BIGGEST man on the field on BOTH sides of the ball on those plays. THOSE TYPES OF PLAYS ARE WHY YOU SIGNED HIM TO THAT NICE DEAL!! Use him!!!
The defense played inspired football, Clemons played a decent game while having a lot of pressure on him having to replace Bradford. Yes, he had the 2 picks but one of one those Pettis fell so that was not on him. If we play defense like last night and run the ball like last night the same way, we can beat teams like Tennessee, Tampa and Arizona so all is not lost in my opinion. The guys could have come out last night completely defeated and they did not.

Lastly, I agree Shotty needs to go...NOW. They can use the same playbook but have someone else making the play calls.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense + running game + game manager QB = above .500 for the year. LOL

I wonder how bad Zac30's ankle is? Even if he's out, I agree. Have D Rich in the backfield and spread everyone out.

We have to have a couple different looks in the red zone and find some go to guys. Problem is Cook is dropping balls and that Seattle D was not going to break. You have to give them some credit too. Getting in the red zone is one thing, but punching it in is another.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76. Stacey has a bad foot. It is his talus bone which is essentially your heel bone and he bruised it a couple of weeks ago and then developed plantar fascitis which is an inflammation of the connective tissue. If you ever bruised your heel and then got PF, you can barely walk let alone run. He would have had to go to the locker room for some cortisone shots to take that kind of pain away and then you run the risk of tearing that connective tissue and then you are pretty much done. So, he had every right to be on the sideline on the last drive.

Yea I agree the Seattle D played great at the end but that has how you win games in this league or lose them. You use your strengths against theirs and see who wants it the most. Apparently last night, our offense just did not get it done. I agree Clemons played pretty decent. He could have played way worse but he was pretty good for the better part of the game. The guy can scramble with the best of them that is why I thought he was going to run it in on the play from the 6 where he pulled up and decided to pass and got Long flagged for an illegal down field. He could have easily did a fake to Richardson and rolled out from the 4. But all of this would have been mute, if Zuerlein makes the 50-yarder earlier. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.... ....the moniker of the Rams for how long???