• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban on 60 minutes tonight! Listen and learn...

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm........................................................................... Ok

You can disagree with my philosophy but at least I'm honest. That's gotta be worth something. By the way, we had a GREAT time at Notre Dame this year. You guys treated us very well. Yea, we won but I have been in South Bend when we lost too. You guys are pure class.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can disagree with my philosophy but at least I'm honest. That's gotta be worth something. By the way, we had a GREAT time at Notre Dame this year. You guys treated us very well. Yea, we won but I have been in South Bend when we lost too. You guys are pure class.

Thanks.

I love making the trip out to South Bend. Beautiful campus, great fans. I'm glad you didn't leave with a negative opinion of us.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

I love making the trip out to South Bend. Beautiful campus, great fans. I'm glad you didn't leave with a negative opinion of us.

Nothing negative. Just a little burning feeling from all the times you beat us. But at least we can say we won the last one. The OU athletic department is trying to set up another home and home with you. We have to keep playing you to have a chance to even up the series.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing negative. Just a little burning feeling from all the times you beat us. But at least we can say we won the last one. The OU athletic department is trying to set up another home and home with you. We have to keep playing you to have a chance to even up the series.

I'd love that to get done. I love the big marquee games like that.

Oklahoma is the better team, in my opinion this season. But it seems we finally have a coach that has it figured out. And our future looks bright. Hoping we can finally return to sustained success, instead of just a flash in the pan every few years. I'd love to have neutral site games as well, one in Chicago the other in Dallas.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good or bad this is the shortest of the 3 or 4 threads I have created. So people can bitch about no interest but it beats threads that go 1 page and die. Must be someone interested, huh? Good or bad! They took the time to stop in and write something. :suds:

There is also a 20 page topic on how you wipe your ass on the WC. Maybe your mom can chime in and teach us her technique for wiping yours.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love that to get done. I love the big marquee games like that.

Oklahoma is the better team, in my opinion this season. But it seems we finally have a coach that has it figured out. And our future looks bright. Hoping we can finally return to sustained success, instead of just a flash in the pan every few years. I'd love to have neutral site games as well, one in Chicago the other in Dallas.

Ok you to have had your man moment

hug.jpg

Now go to your respective corners and come out fighting. :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to get Alabama on the schedule.... But I'd rather take my chances with Oklahoma.

Didnt you get enough last year. Do you really want to see that again, if so youtube has it in its entirety some place.:lol:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt you get enough last year. Do you really want to see that again, if so youtube has it in its entirety some place.:lol:

That's why I'm taking my chances with OU lol

But our future is bright, trust me. No more of that Bob Davie, Ty Wilingham, Charlie fat fuck horseshit. Brian Kelly frustrates me, but all in all he's a good coach.

And for some reason, I just don't think Alabama is as good as they have been in previous years.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Saban because I can relate to him. I don't run my companies for another other purpose than to make as much money as possible. I take care of my employees and provide a good service to our clients but it's not because I'm a nice guy, Eddie Ethics, or propelled by some Christian value system. I do it because I like winning and making coin. I see Nick Saban as the same type of person. He doesn't really give a damn about the fans or the press. But he does make sure his players are happy and his coaches are well paid. Why? Because it helps him win.....not because he's a nice guy, Eddie Ethics or propelled by some Christian value system. I wish OU was winning a slew of National Championships instead of Alabama but if it can't be us then I'd like it to be the Tide. Personally, I wouldn't care if our coach was Hitler just as long as he won National Championships and we played clean football on the field.

According to xGenuisx Switzer was a Nazi...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also a 20 page topic on how you wipe your ass on the WC. Maybe your mom can chime in and teach us her technique for wiping yours.

You and Romeo have very little happiness in your lives, do you? You follow each other around giving thumbs up for dumb ass comments. Is it your turn to wipe his ass or his turn to wipe yours?

Please go back and read how shallow your posts are? :L oh wait lmfao at them! Better? I guess your highlight for your Va Tech team was slowing down an Alabama offense that had 3 less offensives possessions cause they found easier ways to score in that 35-10 ass whipping! Now that's what you write on a sports board not your dribble! :yahoo:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Romeo have very little happiness in your lives, do you? You follow each other around giving thumbs up for dumb ass comments. Is it your turn to wipe his ass or his turn to wipe yours?

Please go back and read how shallow your posts are? :L oh wait lmfao at them! Better? I guess your highlight for your Va Tech team was slowing down an Alabama offense that had 3 less offensives possessions cause they found easier ways to score in that 35-10 ass whipping! Now that's what you write on a sports board not your dribble! :yahoo:

It is not my VT team because I do not own it, play for it, or coach it. Nor do I base my entire existence upon living vicariously through 18 year olds who play a game. I find it funny some douche bags with no life outside of rooting for some fheg they have never met will tell me I have no life and believe they are better than someone because "their" teenagers are better than the ones I pull for. Kind of brings your psyche into perspective doesn't it?

35-10 ! Nick Saban's cock is beautiful ! Bear Bryant's asshole smelt like a fresh spring day at the beach ! 241 championships baby! Hardest schedule in CFB ! Auburn sucks ! Harvey Updyke for president !

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're entire existence is wrapped up in a bunch of 18 year olds who aren't even aware you exist, yet we're the ones lacking depth and happiness in our lives? :pound:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entire existence is wrapped up in a bunch of 18 year olds who aren't even aware you exist, yet we're the ones lacking depth and happiness in our lives? :pound:

His penis is flaccid and pales in comparison to mine. His mother even told me so herself. It is pretty obvious what is going on between his ears.

Grape%20Jelly%20285.jpg

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure most.of them know who I am! :nod:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not my VT team because I do not own it, play for it, or coach it. Nor do I base my entire existence upon living vicariously through 18 year olds who play a game. I find it funny some douche bags with no life outside of rooting for some fheg they have never met will tell me I have no life and believe they are better than someone because "their" teenagers are better than the ones I pull for. Kind of brings your psyche into perspective doesn't it?

35-10 ! Nick Saban's cock is beautiful ! Bear Bryant's asshole smelt like a fresh spring day at the beach ! 241 championships baby! Hardest schedule in CFB ! Auburn sucks ! Harvey Updyke for president !

Your mothers must be proud...

Wait.

Who gives a shit? You come to a college football forum just to put people down for being fans of teams? And it's somehow better? :L

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mothers must be proud...

Wait.

Who gives a shit? You come to a college football forum just to put people down for being fans of teams? And it's somehow better? :L

Bama protector to the rescue!!!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama protector to the rescue!!!

Says the guy who follows Romeo around and :fap: while Romeo :kiss:

Now make sure you run off and give Romeo a thumbs up for some dumb ass non sports post as usual!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what you got from that post? :doh: Someone please lock him.up. :whistle: